Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 104
Labia reduction surgery??Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I love them the way they are, big meaty lips or smaller tightly packed ones -a woman is more than her labia!
 Smilingeyes10
Msg: 105
Labia reduction surgery??
Posted: 3/26/2012 5:20:30 PM
Oh Good Lord, life without the forums could be dull!!!!!!

U make it entertaining
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/26/2012 5:45:09 PM
Why on earth did Tallman bring this old thread back?

I never thought about it before.
I never realized that there was an issue.
So I googled images on it.

Wow!

I can see why some women would find this embarrassing.
It's not quite what one is used to.
But then ... does it really matter?
As it is something that is really not seen.

Does it make a difference in participating in coitus?

If the woman felt self conscious about it, then sure ... go ahead and do it.
However to do it for a partner.
NO.

I've come across a woman who had a breast implants.
She showed me photos prior to the operation,
and I can see why she did it.
She was deformed.
And it affected her self esteem.
So ... why not?
Do what you need to do to make "yourself" feel better.

BUT ... do it for YOU.
No one else.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/26/2012 5:48:25 PM

Does it make a difference in participating in coitus?

I think not much, if anything, larger, protruding lips would only make it feel better for the man.. some men I know (friends ) LOVE bigger lips, also for cunnilingus- the bigger the better as far as they are concerned!
 crimsonhaze5
Msg: 108
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:14:16 PM
thats just like a duy getin cut love lips
 crimsonhaze5
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:15:48 PM
good girl same here like my woman with lips
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 110
Posted: 3/26/2012 10:16:55 PM
why would a girl wanna get her lips smaller ???

i loves 'em bit !!! lmao..... bit and TIGHT....

i mean, unless they look nasty and messy...
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2012 11:47:39 PM
I just love slurping up those beef curtains....so if they flap in the breeze, they're just right......add about a square foot of thick crotch carpet to the picture, and the back of my head is the only thing anybody will ever see of me.
 platypus_man
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:45:31 AM
I think like anything else, if there's something about your body that makes you very uncomfortable, and you can fix that, then go ahead and do it. Life is too short to spend it being less than you want to be. That goes for everything. It seems that far too many people think they should just put up with being less attractive than the ones who lucked out with nature. Can't stand your beak? Get a new nose. Hate being flat chested or having huge boobs? Get 'em the way you want in the size you want. Women understand that for men, the visual is way up there in importance (don't believe me? Consider this; you walk into a party, scan the room, and within a few seconds already know who you want to get to meet, without knowing anything more about them than their looks). Ladies, if fixing something that makes you feel self conscious about yourself, and especially something that can prevent you from enjoying sex the way you want to, then fix it. We seldom regret things we did; we regret things we didn't do far more.
 ontario_woman
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 7:07:48 AM

I think like anything else, if there's something about your body that makes you very uncomfortable, and you can fix that, then go ahead and do it. Life is too short to spend it being less than you want to be. That goes for everything. It seems that far too many people think they should just put up with being less attractive than the ones who lucked out with nature. Can't stand your beak? Get a new nose. Hate being flat chested or having huge boobs? Get 'em the way you want in the size you want. Women understand that for men, the visual is way up there in importance (don't believe me? Consider this; you walk into a party, scan the room, and within a few seconds already know who you want to get to meet, without knowing anything more about them than their looks). Ladies, if fixing something that makes you feel self conscious about yourself, and especially something that can prevent you from enjoying sex the way you want to, then fix it. We seldom regret things we did; we regret things we didn't do far more.

Those perceived "flaws" are what makes each and every one of us unique. Surgical procedures in the pursuit of fitting society's current (and ever changing) standard of beauty is leading more and more towards people becoming cookie cutter copies of each other. I've heard men who live in areas where plastic surgery is the norm lament that all of the women look like each other and that it's the unaltered woman who is likely to catch their attention.

Physical attractiveness in a man is important to me as a woman, but personally, it's the man that has something different about his appearance that is far more likely to catch my eye. I find the "perfect" looking men boring to look at.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/28/2012 5:51:11 PM
keep anything that isnt a dic* away from my pu**y!!!!
i wouldnt change a damn thing about myself
 WaldoII
Msg: 117
Posted: 5/28/2012 6:05:54 PM
I love **** lips. The bigger the better. They have 2000 more nerve endings than the clit. Please leave them alone.
 want to travel
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2012 1:06:07 PM
any woman that has this done, needs help
any doctor that is in to mutilation, should be in a cell
 no_1_bby
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2012 2:21:48 PM

any woman that has this done, needs help
any doctor that is in to mutilation, should be in a cell

Does that include the women that do this for non-cosmetic reasons, and the doctors that perform that sometimes all too important surgery? I'm sure those women would like to know that outsiders think they need (presumably mental) help, and that the surgeons performing their surgery are considered mutilators that should be in jail.

Your ire should be more properly directed to the media that pushes the "perfect pu$$y" images on impressionable people. Actually, it shouldn't be reserved for only the pu$$y images. Anything that glorifies one particular body type or part there of as being the ideal, making anyone with a body that differs, or parts that don't look like that, feel ugly and ashamed... those should be the focus of anger.

Almost everyone has something about themselves that someone, somewhere, finds repugnant. I have more issues about the size of my a$$ compared to the size and shape of my labia.
 K_W_J_W
Msg: 120
Posted: 5/29/2012 7:21:55 PM
Get it trimmed off
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 121
Posted: 5/29/2012 7:24:00 PM
^^^ When are you scheduled for d i c k enhancement surgery?
 mykee01
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2013 8:25:00 AM
i would love to marry a woman with a large labia.
 kjay41
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/13/2013 6:07:17 PM
I agree Beauty is confidence! It's how comfortable you are in your own skin, enough where you make that person wants to know you cause you are so confident
 OhioJeepindude
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2013 6:41:17 PM
I haven't seen one I didn't like. Just like most straight guys I'd think.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2013 9:22:12 PM
Hell, I can make use of it no matter how far it dangles. I can always wrap it around each side of my butt and tie them together with a knot in the back and go for some of that "paddle ball" action. LOL
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2013 11:08:46 PM
^^^^Well, you're right...that might be stretching things a bit (pun intended)....but I still think they would serve well for keeping my ears warm.
 MsMicki
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2013 8:07:10 PM

You know what I find annoying, is that little pea-shaped thing at the top of a woman's vagina, where the lips meet. The bump there that's sometimes hooded. Why don't women get that removed, instead of the inner labia???

We'd have to find a female surgeon who actually knows what it is and where it's located! Bwah-ha-ha!!
 swm69
Msg: 130
Posted: 2/15/2013 2:15:49 AM
I totally agree. Thankfully my parents didn't get me circumcised. I wonder how many boys/men would choose to be cut? Definitely not me.
 swm69
Msg: 131
Posted: 2/15/2013 2:17:17 AM
My reply was to a post about how male babies don't get to choose.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 3:59:28 AM
AAWWW labia reduction!!!!????....I love to suck and play with them....tease.....and eat....and eat.....and eat......lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >