Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why do woman/girls like older men??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 youngerwomen_R_hott
Msg: 64
Why do woman/girls like older men?? Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
as an older man (59) who "specializes" in women 18 to 35 i can tell you these young ladies are out there but they're not going to be a "10" and gorgeous. they're usually experimental girls or ones who have been lied to and used so many times they're looking at non traditional lovers.

even as youthful and good looking as i am i'd say only 5% of 18 to 35 want to go out with me even as i state i will not be a sugardaddy.

here's the most surprising thing i've encountered:

i get much more dates with women in their EARLY 20's then women in their mid to late 30's.
i think the younger women are more daring.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 65
Why do woman/girls like older men??
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:15:59 PM
^^^Why he's Tom Terrific. His dazzling white smile and fake tan bring in all the girls.
 SmileznChuckles
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:36:16 PM
^^^
pop culture ??
 youngerwomen_R_hott
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:42:40 PM
^^^^^^^^^^no i do not use them.

i respect them and just want to go out and have fun with them.

i never pressure them for sex. if they want to i will. but i won't be a sugar daddy to them. to hell with that.

i do not have any children either.

pop culture is my forte. MTV and VH1 are on my TV daily.

i was in the mosh at the Slayer concert last year and have seen Lady Gaga and Kelly Clarkson.

i know how to dance VERY WELL and hiphop dance (if i want to).
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/9/2013 3:19:17 AM

^^^Why he's Tom Terrific. His dazzling white smile and fake tan bring in all the girls.

Ahh.. with a new profile name to boot!

So much in common with women young enough to be their granddaughters.
 youngerwomen_R_hott
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/9/2013 8:36:16 AM
thank you for the fine compliments Mr.Bloke^^^^^^^^^^

i'm very proud of the fact that women of all ages are attracted to me and find me a fun bloke to be with.

my only problems so far is that the mothers and grandmothers of the women i date hit on me.

it can get awkward!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why do woman/girls like older men??