Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 376
view profile
History
Deep ThroatingPage 17 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Ya Mr Ed, we get it.....your dik is too big for the average woman to swallow!!
Glad you felt the need to tell us again!

Yes, some woman can learn to deep throat - and others it will never be a possibility because of their gag reflexes.
If a man is insistant that he be deep throated.....he needs to let a woman know this before entering a relationship....instead of making a woman feel bad for not being able to do it after the fact.
 Sexierra
Msg: 377
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 3:17:05 PM
Good heavens....seriously?

Is this something that you really want to put on a dating website?? Discretion people...

*shaking head*
 MsMicki
Msg: 378
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 8:27:36 PM
^^ and just what did you expect to read about in a thread titled Deep Throating in the Sex Forums?
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 379
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 8:45:50 PM
^^^ indeed...and since a peek at your profile reveals that you advise any man seeking a sexual relationship to steer clear, I'm curious why you even ventured into the sex forums at all. Further confusing the issue is the combination of picking a moniker that starts with "sexi" while making quite clear in your text that you seek a deeply religious and purely non-sexual partner, chastising us for discussing deep throat yet going into detail on clitoris stimulation on another thread.

You've no obligation to explain yourself, of course, but a little more clarity and consistency might improve your odds of finding who you seek.

Just my unsolicited two cents,

Dave
 Pingshooter
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:14:51 AM
Deep throating is cool..but staying and concentrating on the END where the nerve ending are..oh yeeeeaaahhhh..

Take it all in once in a while..but it doesn't do much for me over concentration of where I can see and feel the action more.
 DawnTheRaven
Msg: 381
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:44:53 AM
bjs are fun at least to me they are. I have no gag reflex so it makes things interesting. I have met only one guy who didnt like oral. I think it was cause of a bad experience. Men tell you what they like and what they want which helps.
 Rose_Dagger
Msg: 382
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 1:08:02 PM
I think they like seeing the whole thing dissapear in your mouth, cause in my experience after getting over the initial shock of pleasure the first time you do it guys always seem to prevent theyre eyes from rolling back in theyre head long enough to tilt theyre head and watch

It's cute how you guys are so visual!

Angie
 Utahguy801
Msg: 383
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:04:23 PM
I have only experienced it once. It was fun and turned me on, but honestly not my favorite experience. I'd be fine if it never happened again. Now, There is no way I'd be cool with never getting a BJ again but deep throating isn't a big deal for me. It would be something she could try or do if she felt like experimenting or enjoyed doing but not anything I'd ever ask her to do.
 TALLMAN2120
Msg: 384
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:07:28 PM
As an oral sex aficionado I was excited when i found a woman who did this. It isn't that big a deal.
The end and under the front is where the most nerves are.

Everyone likes different things. I wouldn't care if a woman did that and oral sex is best.
 TALLMAN2120
Msg: 385
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:08:58 PM
You are presumptuous . You don't speak for anyone but yourself.

I love oral sex and I can take it or leave it. The tongue is better than the throat.
 MarkoLongoNineInchhalf
Msg: 386
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2011 12:11:47 PM
Here you go girl.. http://tdte.porkyhost.com/​instruction.htm and Pass it on. To all your girl. and i sent it. To all my silly girl. and It worked for them to..
and Men love it. Last time. I had that. Was 1991... and That SUCKS. lol! HeHe!
 abelian
Msg: 387
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2011 2:17:47 PM
I think they like seeing the whole thing dissapear in your mouth,

We have a wiener, er, winner.

cause in my experience after getting over the initial shock of pleasure the first time you do it guys always seem to prevent theyre eyes from rolling back in theyre head long enough to tilt theyre head and watch

My eyes are never tempted to roll back. I like watching women who get into what they're doing.

It's cute how you guys are so visual!

It's just as cute how some women are so oral.
 cjcgirl
Msg: 388
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2011 4:55:05 PM
It's probably easier to count the guys that DONT LIKE IT!! Haven't met one yet...Just have fun.. it's all good...and definitely look at him while you're doing it to him :)
 Pomose
Msg: 389
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 4:43:01 AM
I think it takes both the woman and the man to make this an enjoyable experience. you can't do it to some putz who is going to grab the back of your head and ram it into your mouth, Allot of the women say just let them do it and the guy should lay back and enjoy I agree. As far as technique I'd listen to what the other women have to say. The women I've had good experiences with just seem to know what there doing theres not much for the guy to do. I usually just lay back and let her do her thing.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 390
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:19:04 AM
I can't deep throat (I do try though)...for me, I take care of the tip, lick the shaft, balls etc...and to give that 'sort of' feeling I will grab his penis with a firm grip by the base as I am using my mouth...I have found that they like this combination too
 bilby886
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:25:33 AM

.^ and just what did you expect to read about in a thread titled Deep Throating in the Sex Forums?

Awwww dunno ........
we could have had a high cultural moment and be talking about the "Four Tenors do La Boheme"?

I guess I miss out again! Dayum!
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 392
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:38:56 AM
I've watched plenty of videos to try and learn new things...watching helps but really you just need to keep practicing on the real thing...I can do it for a moment before I gag and tear up...but practice makes perfect and I will never stop
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 10:20:32 AM
Noy been lucky enough yet
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 394
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 12:53:34 PM

I tried to email you on your profile (but it said you don't accept emails for outside the US) to say that you say some interesting things on this forum bit of the site. I've only just discovered it. You say things that indicate that you're probably the kind of woman that men would like to know. I'll tell you that there are lots of nice women out there that men, if they knew them well, wouldn't be that interested in really, nice as they are (perhaps too nice!). Simply because, if truth be known, they're just not into sex. If one knew this from the outset, who would bother I wonder. Apart, perhaps, from those men who thought they would change a women. But guess what - nobody changes, and certainly not after 40 years of living. We're sufficiently set in our ways by now. Good luck and stuff; a real man to a real women!

lewis236 you just gave someone a very nice compliment so you should have said who you were refering to (or even quote them like I did above)...I know it's not me since I can get email from every country...cheers
 HotBiCouple7989
Msg: 395
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/11/2011 9:18:54 PM
A girl friend of mine used to tickle the back of her throat with her tooth brush every time she brushed her teeth to desencitise her gag reflex. In no time she had her nose on my pelvic bone. And im certainly not small.
 kcnorth
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/12/2011 3:30:56 AM
Love deep throat....receiving and giving
 Mitch529
Msg: 397
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/16/2011 6:12:49 PM
I love it. I was getting a bj and it was nice, but then she just surprised me and I didn't want her to stop.
 cardbuddy
Msg: 398
Deep Throating
Posted: 12/19/2016 12:07:42 PM
I luv it and would love to give you pointers :)
 oneday57
Msg: 399
Deep Throating
Posted: 12/30/2016 5:46:27 AM
yeah ok......if your wanting to get into the movies great...but nothing like a woman who knows how to massage the head of a penis while using her hand on the body...yes its a gift because it takes time as it does with giving woman good oral....I never say I'm an expert because of learning something more but consider myself good when romancing woman and love taking the time to do so.....there's been a couple who have gone thru marriage, child birth, and never had a true orgasm which is hard to believe and really poses a problem because of that new feeling they get and like of course....lol
 MohawkMayhemRebel
Msg: 400
Deep Throating
Posted: 1/6/2017 3:10:30 AM
How many guys enjoy deep throating? o.o I'm not sure if this was posted by a gey man looking.... or by an ignorant woman.

If the question is asking if men love RECEIVING a deep throat session from a lady, then it's A LOT xD

I love to deep throat myself, I like the way it feels and how exciting my body gets. But as the guys said, you have to warm it up. Anyone that doesn't care about a warm up either doesn't really enjoy it, or doesn't appreciate the one giving it to them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating