Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tick Tock
Msg: 26
Deep ThroatingPage 2 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
^^^ Yes, it is always good to quantify your progress...hmmm...i wonder how men would derive meaningful numbers from performing oral sex...i guess we would measure the period of time involved or the number of orgasms achieved.
 kikilynn
Msg: 28
Deep Throating
Posted: 11/23/2005 4:15:03 PM
^^^
I think endurance and mulitple orgasms would both be excellent challenges for men to undertake! I think you might find that you can graph a positive linear relationship between the two as well. Worth some study I believe.
<---------- Willing volunteer study subject...
 Tick Tock
Msg: 29
Deep Throating
Posted: 11/23/2005 4:20:45 PM
Yes, this study make take several days to conduct. I'll need you to sign a consent form and a liability disclaimer.

Definitely a linear relationship...x=y...no wait...y=x^2 ...possibly exponential with the multiple orgasms.
 Tick Tock
Msg: 31
Deep Throating
Posted: 11/23/2005 4:25:42 PM

Tick? Oral sex is taboo? Since when!? Hmmm interesting. I liken it to eating...but then again, I tend to play with my food

I guess it seems somewhat taboo to me because of the strict culture and upbringing I had. God, even normal missionary-style fornication was considered something you save for marriage. So the act of burying your face between someone's legs would definitely never be understood by these same people...and it arouses me that much more...lol
 jimi57
Msg: 32
Deep Throating
Posted: 2/28/2006 9:39:59 AM
once i had a girlfiend that was excellent at it it was so beautiful she had these lovely eyes and she would look at me while swalling in me climax it was awesome
 hendrix_rules
Msg: 35
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/3/2006 8:04:24 AM
my ex-fiancee could swallow all 9 inches of me... and even go past that if you know what i mean. needless to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE deepthroat and am spoiled... i probably wont be able to marry a woman that cant do it.
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 36
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/3/2006 9:35:31 AM
I liked it when a girl did deep throat on me several times....woo wooo woooo!...I like to deep throat tits, tongues and toes to.....did I mention I was a little on the freaky side....??
 Soul Seductive
Msg: 37
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/3/2006 11:24:39 PM
Well I guess I need to get me a passport to ride out to winnipeg then...hehehehehehehe...by the way hey slutttina...wanna be my tour guide when I get there??...hehehehehehehe
 Tick Tock
Msg: 38
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2006 8:08:21 PM
Okay maybe I'm just a little strange, but I hope I'm not the only one. For me
deepthroat = Boring....... just doesn't do a damned thing for me.

OK! You would be the first person that I've ever heard utter those words during my lifetime. Hold on while I check all of recorded history.... Yup, sorry, no record of any man, humanoid or pre-humanoid, to have ever concurred with your statement.

Wait a minute! I think I've figured out your problem by reading your post again. You are supposed to be the recipient of the deep throat, you silly wabbit!
 Tick Tock
Msg: 40
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2006 8:51:26 PM
^ and then lather and rinse
 NaTeRaS
Msg: 42
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/19/2006 12:18:16 AM
only practice can make perfect. but it would be embarrassing practice on a guy and being shit at it... so here is an idea that may help you!!! A BANANA!!!! use it to practice deep throat. worked for me!!!
 vaughngogh
Msg: 43
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/19/2006 2:02:19 AM
Welll,of course,I love it,nothing better !
However,I also love going down on a woman !!!
Or a 69.
But,I love to have her with leg's over the side of the bed
& me giving her long toungue lashings,all around the clitoris,for
as long as she wants me down there...l.o.l.

I don't know personally,how to deep throat,
but,I'd imagine you'd relax your mouth muscels
& just let your mouth glide slowly at first,going faster as time goes by.

Just try different thing's till you find the most comfortable
because it's you,who's doing the work.
So,you,need to feel comfortable,& when you are,so will he,
& then you'll do the magic thing.

Mark
 star88keys
Msg: 44
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/23/2006 3:29:31 PM
some find it natural and others have a difficult time. i'm sure you have practiced with your dildo in more ways than one. great job! would luv to hear from you. gp
 Pandy
Msg: 45
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/23/2006 9:05:07 PM
There are a couple of things you need to do before you attempt deep throating.

First? Learn how to give a decent regular blowjob. Learn how to keep your teeth out of of the equation, what your partner likes, etc. Perfect that before you move on.

Second? Ignore the advice you've heard about practicing with bananas.
with the skin on, the ends can be abrasive enough to cause damage to your esophagus, unpeeled you risk a few days in the hospital from asphixiative pnuemonia when you inhale a banana chunk (yeah, explain THAT one to your Mom).
The exception to this rule would be a popsicle with a condom covering it to prevent any peices coming loose in your windpipe. (the cold of the popsicle will also help numb the gag reflex as you get accustomed to having something pass by your uvula. Practice bypassing the gag reflex DOES help control it.

Even better, use a soft dildo the general size and shape of the penis you actually plan to attempt this on. Put it in the freezer for a bit,that can also make it cold enough to help numb the gag reflex.

Learn to line up your throat and your mouth so that they form something of a straight pipeline. Your throat and mouth naturally form an "L" shaped angle that it will be difficult to get an erect penis past without hurting yourself or being uncomfortable.

Relax, relax, relax... the more nervous you are about something making you gag, the more certain you can be that it will.

Remember the posture your mouth assumes when the Dr. says to say "ahhhh" and uses the tongue depressor on you? This is how you should shape your mouth when deep throating....and remember lubrication.... make sure you have plenty of saliva worked up in your mouth to make things slide down a little more easily. Once you get started, this will take care of itself. In the midst of this, you also need your lips over your front teeth to make sure you aren't scraping his skin.

The best position for a beginner is on your back on the bed with your head hanging off just so everything is aligned. MAKE SURE your partner knows beforehand that when you are deep throating your windpipe is COMPLETELY blocked, you CANNOT breathe through your nose at this point. With the position you'll be in, he has to be aware that he has to both pull back frequently to keep from smothering you , and that he cannot go on a thrusting free for all once he's in there, or it will be a misery for you.

In the beginning, it's wise to have your partner agree to let you guide the action with your hands on his hips, or something to that effect.

When you have the head of the penis at the back of your throat and still feel some resistance, wiggle your neck around until you feel no resistance and he's centered with the very back of your throat and go for it... very slowly, and very comfortably. Don't try to rush things, and don't try to give a stellar performance your first time out. Just take your time, get accustomed to the feel and enjoy the appreciation. Again? GO SLOW, back off as needed. If you hate doing it, STOP, you can gradually get accustomed by doing a little more each time you try it. You'll get better and better at it, and take more and more with time. Your motions will get synchronized to the point where you will actually be able to do this without thinking , and will have your hands free while you do it.

additional tips?

*don't ever, ever, ever do this on a full stomach. Just trust me on this.

*DO NOT do this the first time expecting your nose to hit his stomach, it's just not going to happen unless he is shorter than average length. It will take some time and some patience.

*Keep kleenex on the night stand. Deep throating will make your nose run and your eyes water....even after you've been doing it a while. Comes with the territory.

*LIKE IT. If you hate doing it, it'll show and be a wasted effort. If it's more uncomfortable than fun, hone your skills on something else he'll love.

Once you have the basics down pat, and want to take it a little further?
*Use those hands you've gotten back... put them to good use tantalizing him in other ways WHILE he's in your mouth.
*When you have him all down, stick your tongue out as far as you can and lick whatever you can reach ;)
*hum
*experiment with different swallowing motions and tongue movements while he's in there.. he'll feel it in ways you can't begin to imagine. If he goes insane over a particular movement, remember it and repeat the hell out of it next time.
*swallow (for those of you who cannot develop a taste for semen, deep throating lets you swallow and bypass having it in your mouth altogether, a side benefit for some.
*experiment and find out what makes him wild.
*and once you have it down and your gag reflex is tamed... you can try different positions.

Have fun, ladies (and select gentlemen) ;)
and please don't contact me regarding this guys... this is a public service announcement, not a hunt for practice volunteers.

Tick Tock
Msg: 46
Deep Th
Posted: 7/25/2006 1:03:55 AM
Good God, Pandy!!! Love it!
 Tick Tock
Msg: 47
Deep Th
Posted: 7/25/2006 1:26:32 AM
^ sorry to hear that soul. Must be traumatic for you. You must be able to make some women happy...you know, women that like accupuncture and lip piercings. LOL!
 racheltgirl
Msg: 48
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/25/2006 6:24:40 AM
how i deep throat is when you are going down onit make yourself swollow and every time you push it to the back of your troat swollow in rythem with it. And trust me guys will love it
 gatekeeper
Msg: 50
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/28/2006 4:59:58 PM
My current girl says breathing through her nose does the trick. Oh and be careful in a moving car.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating