Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kirk2112
Msg: 51
Deep ThroatingPage 3 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
my x g/r was the best.she would hand me her teeth and go to town on it.
 Tick Tock
Msg: 52
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/28/2006 10:41:26 PM
^ and, being the gentleman that you are, you would reciprocate by leaving her with a mouthful of nature's polident
 Kataklysmic
Msg: 54
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/29/2006 5:26:08 PM
Throat muscles. Relax them. Breathe through your nose. Keep eye contact.

There. Oh yeah....and apparently it is a SKILL....*L* That would mean practice is required... ;)
 hoosiertex
Msg: 55
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/30/2006 10:29:16 AM
Oh my....when a woman is making mouth love to my c**k it is awesome when I feel her mouth all the way down me. Fortuantely, I am great size for oral & deep throat.
 Pandy
Msg: 56
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/30/2006 10:25:55 PM
My current girl says breathing through her nose does the trick

No offense, but in that case, either you don't have the length to reach her epiglottis, or your "current girl" is ignorant of human physiology, ... when you are deep throating a penis, the epiglottis is completely blocked, making it impossible to breath through the mouth OR through the nose.

limited occassion
Msg: 57
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/31/2006 9:38:50 AM
I really enjoy getting oral sex as well as giving it ,just haven't found the one women who can get me off during oral sex ! AM I missing something? I think so but till it happens I guess I will never know.
 Cutiebooty69
Msg: 58
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/31/2006 12:26:30 PM
It is one of the best things that you could be doing while on your knees and once u try it you will want to do it again.
 sd92029
Msg: 59
Deep Throating
Posted: 8/31/2006 10:38:40 AM
Finally, a topic a person can really sink their teeth into! (OUCH!!) LOL!! The Joys and techniques of deep throating. I think the ole adage “practice makes perfect” applies here. Though some people are natural born **** suckers, anyone can learn to excel at it by following a few simple rules. 1) Its a penis not a pretzel! Do not fold, bend, or mutilate! 2) Just because it’s called sucking doesn’t mean that’s ALL you do, and most importantly, 3) Relax its just another form of protein! Have fun and be safe!
 NessIsFun
Msg: 60
Deep Throating
Posted: 8/31/2006 12:25:43 PM
Well, I find that guys do enjoy it because most women can't do it so it hits the spot that is quite often missed. I am a natural only because I was born without a gag reflex. Some women are very sensitive in that area. I don't know what to tell you on "learning" and giving "pointers"....but uhh, good luck on that.

Venessa
 mark130273
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 8/31/2006 1:39:15 PM
is this a silly question...how many men like it????

100 %
 grasshopperme
Msg: 62
Deep Throating
Posted: 9/7/2006 3:58:20 PM
hey it takes time to get extremely good at it and sometimes some girls will never be good at it like i say my bestfriend has the worst gage reflexs and i have non so for me its very easy and i am extremely good at it but i tell her so what if u cant do it make up for it in another area and take his mind of it if you do a bad job. u have to be able to experament like use ice cubes or pop rocks or even chew gum before u go down on him its breathtakeing for him u have to be open to new things dont be afraid to try anything. good luck!!!!!
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 9/14/2006 1:52:43 PM
its one of the few things that makes my eyes roll up to the back of my head..
 Queen_Mab
Msg: 64
Deep Throating
Posted: 9/14/2006 3:39:46 PM
I love deep throating!! For me, it's a matter of relaxing my throat/gag reflexes and managing my breathing. The rush I get from his reactions, both physical and verbal, is a giant turn-on.
 erikrichards
Msg: 65
Deep Throating
Posted: 9/28/2006 6:49:22 PM
I think I love you, Will you marry me? ERIK
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 66
Deep Throating
Posted: 9/29/2006 8:22:04 PM
Read books.

Not all women can deep throat. That is what your hands are for. Also try costume jewelly beads. Wrap them around the base, make sure they are well lubed with KY. Place your hand over the beads, and when you are using your mouth over the head and shaft, use your hands over the beads, gently moving them up and down.

Toys are great fun for both partners. Incorporate them in. It allows for different techniques, and sensations. He will tell you which ones he likes best.

Generally speaking, I dont usually use toys when performing oral, but I like to change it up, do something different, because the same old same old gets old. So I just put an added spin on it to keep him wondering what I will do next.
 bostonjen
Msg: 67
Deep Throating
Posted: 1/3/2007 11:13:57 AM
I agree practice, practice, practice...the gag reflex is sometimes hard to get past...but I've found that most men don't care as long as you swallow....swallowing is a turn on for most men and easier to do.
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 68
Deep Throating
Posted: 1/3/2007 2:27:04 PM

How many guys actually enjoy this?

I actually prefer they treat it like it's a popsicle.
 allyinzo
Msg: 71
Deep Throating
Posted: 2/3/2007 6:04:39 PM
how can a guy injoy deepthroting when the women doesnt.i mean comon guys shes got tears running down here face she is gagging and almost vomiting all over you ,and you think thay are injoing it /no .how would you like to have somthing rammed down you throat??the same goes with anal .do on to others what you would like to have done with .good luck.play safe ..allyinzo
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 72
Deep Throating
Posted: 2/3/2007 6:24:34 PM

How many guys actually enjoy this?

I wouldn't know whether I would enjoy it or not, because I've never been with a woman who was able to deep throat mine. :)
 goodquestion
Msg: 73
Deep Throating
Posted: 2/17/2007 4:33:20 AM
Actually I had a girl who used to do this to me and she knew she was good at it and was not afraid to let you know this but to tell the truth it would hurt me. Maybe she was doing something wrong and I was hitting the back of her throat I really don't know but it did hurt and I kinda used to have to change positions or someting just to get her to stop. Perhaps I should have discussed it with her, she has been the only one to date though to do this.
 omegagenesis
Msg: 74
Deep Throating
Posted: 5/26/2007 6:45:33 PM

Actually I had a girl who used to do this to me and she knew she was good at it and was not afraid to let you know this but to tell the truth it would hurt me. Maybe she was doing something wrong and I was hitting the back of her throat I really don't know but it did hurt and I kinda used to have to change positions or someting just to get her to stop. Perhaps I should have discussed it with her, she has been the only one to date though to do this.

Back from the dead:
I'm in the same boat as Goodquestion. Only thing is my wife really wants to learn, but is too stubborn to want to practice correctly (something about her ego being hurt because she's never had complaints/problems from the xx amount of other guys she's given head to...:rollseyes: ) Women who can do this easily, did you have your tonsils removed as a child? (it was popular back in the day) It only happened once, the way the head just sort of "popped" past, it was pretty awesome for the second or two it happened.
 MontStar44
Msg: 75
Deep Throating
Posted: 5/26/2007 11:56:32 PM
Firm Believer in the Deepthroat, nothing more floats my boat!
I love it more when the women is aggessive, Really aggressive.
Lots of spit and saliva helps too.
Oh and can't forget eye contact.

P.S. Willing to let any female practice(just playing, unless you really want to do it)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating