Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mzzzy
Msg: 4
Condoms at Walmart/TargetPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Are you kidding...thats funny...
 badbadgirl
Msg: 5
Condoms at Walmart/Target
Posted: 11/2/2005 1:52:34 AM
i got caught stealing condoms when i was a teenager at a pharmacy.the police called my mom who had to come pick my up at the store.that's how my mom learned that i was sexually active
 hightechredneck
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2005 5:25:47 AM
Wal Mart is the only place I have ever purchased them, and that never happened to me
 grplaman
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/2/2005 9:02:21 AM
What??????? We NOW need comdoms just to walk into a store..????????
 Angel_Feathers
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/25/2005 10:35:26 PM
I was at the local Shoppers Drugmart on the Saturday of Halloween weekend and while i was putting my wallet back in my purse, this kid who looked like he was 15 at the most, comes up behind me and slams down a box of XXL condoms, and looks at me all proud!

This kind was the smallest, skinnest toothpick i have ever seen and the grim on his face was priceless... so after he paid for his goodies and walked out (i was waitting my friend who was still goofing aound) i turned to the cashier and said "do you think he will actually use those for sex or water balloons?" and she started to laugh sooooo hard! the she said "He looked so proud of himself!"

that will be my favorite condom buying experience..lol
 spartanis
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2005 2:28:16 AM
actually.. try this for a size

i went bort a packet, and the next thing i knew, the check out chick went to the microphone and announced:

Attention Attention, can i please have a price check for latex condoms?

Needless to say I grinned and gave her my number PMSL

I walked out cracked up.. even tho i was in the spotlight
 easytogetwith
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/6/2006 7:59:45 PM
I get mine out of those vending machines at bars and stuff,but hey thanks for the heads up on the security tags
 donb01
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2006 8:13:20 PM
I don't understand this thread.... Since when does anyone have to mess with the security tags? They take the box and swipe it over the desensitizer a few times and it's done - unless they do it differently in some foreign country or something. I buy condoms at Wal-Mart all the time - as a matter of fact I bought 4 boxes just the other day. We use them at the Civic Centre to wrap the transmitter packs in for the body mics so we can duct tape them to stuff without wrecking them. Everyone here is too chicken to buy them - I grew out of that years ago. I took my 3 boxes of non-lubricated Trojans to a checkout where I knew the girl working. She looked at me funny and said "My, you must have big plans for the weekend". I said no - these are for the Civic Centre - the dang non-lubricated ones hurt too much. Then I slapped down the box of Magnums and said "These - are for me!".... that was enough to get her 5 shades of red!!!

But still - just wave them over the magic desensitizer pad a few times and it's all done. Some stores even have a detector in the counter, and they keep swiping the stuff until the detector doesn't beep anymore.

Why anyone would ever open the package I would never know - did you look for the concealed stick pin in their hand??
 Esperanza143
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/30/2006 7:17:18 PM
I cannot believe that Walmart would open packages thereby damaging the integrity of the product.
Those things are safety sealed for many purposes and if in the process Walmart caused damage nto the product...who is then liable.
I find this to be incredulous.
Further more
I concur with the posters who all say scanning over the desensitizer liberates the product, there is no need to open packages to removed these things.
I'd be going to head of store to enquire about their prudence.
 niceiowaguy
Msg: 26
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:22:19 PM
I wouldn't buy condoms at either WAl-Mart or Target cause if they put security tags inside of them, when I leave the building, they think that I softlift. I rather buy them online for my privacy.
 DeeLiteFul
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/4/2006 9:40:08 PM
I would never buy condemns lol its embarrassed
 Ldygmr
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/4/2006 10:20:44 PM
I think you just have a chick pulling your chain. Those security mgnets deactivate when swiped over a magnetic pad built into nearly EVERY cashier's counter these days.

I buy my condoms at wally world all the time..I'm there anyway to get other stuff. Not that I have had to recently what with the draught and all....but my current supply was walmart purchased.
 Ldygmr
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/4/2006 10:25:49 PM
Buying condoms is not nearly as embrrassing, I would bet, as telling every lover you have had that you now test positive for an incurable disease that could make parts of your body ROT off of you and/or kill you.

Just my opinion.
 sparticuss
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/3/2006 4:47:04 AM
One favourite walmart prank is to quietly slip a box or two in other peoples trolleys when they arent looking and see what the reaction is at the checkout.

Although most check outs just run them through and the customers don't even know they've bought them till they get them home.
 SelfSufficient
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/3/2006 11:39:54 PM
Last time I bought a box of condoms at a Wartmart I discovered all too late that they must be made in China as they seemed to be sized for and asian anatomy.

I later called up the corperate suggestion line and seriously (between fits of giggles) suggested that they let you try on samples of the product in the fitting rooms.

This may be too much information .... but in the spirit of conservation that even used condoms make great ballons as the yucky stuff is on the inside! Enquiring minds want to know...

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >