Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Dale Earnhardt Jr.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MagEMaeI
Msg: 403
Dale Earnhardt Jr.Page 19 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
No doubt would have at least one win thus far if shrub would race with his talent and not with his bulldozer.

To me,knocking someone of the track to win is like a boxer hitting below the belt~it's against the rules because it is akin to cheating
 andrewd00
Msg: 404
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 5/14/2008 7:42:28 PM
, meh, his dad did it all the time. Part of racing
 DB Truckin
Msg: 405
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 5/17/2008 4:06:59 PM
Did the "lil crybaby" not enter the burn out at the ALL-STAR race due to the fact fans couldn't vote for him? Wait I forgot he doesn't know how to do a burn out.It's been over two years since he won a race

Yes Iam counting my pennies just in case he gets into the chase
 horneschwoggle
Msg: 406
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 5/18/2008 11:54:07 AM
FYI: As put by a POF member, "Flavor of the Month" Carl Edwards, started his career 6 years later than Junebug and has racked up 10 career wins (3 of them this season).
Over-rated Junebug has only 17 wins in his total career. Let's not mention 0 wins this season as every last effort to put him in the winner's circle (changing to Hendrick), has so far failed.
At the rate of Carl Edward's wins, he should surpass Jr. in a few years. Yet he seems invisible to a lot of NASCAR fans.
...and lets's face it, the Edwards has invested every last dime to put their son to where he's today, where as Jr. was given the silver spoon for being an Earnhardt (coaching, money, etc)
Given for what they have, Edwards is definiately the more talented driver.
 MagEMaeI
Msg: 407
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 5/18/2008 5:45:20 PM
YEAH,BUT HOW DOES HIS ASS LOOK IN A PAIR OF WRANGLERS?

OOPS is this off-topic?
 DB Truckin
Msg: 408
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 6/15/2008 2:14:14 PM
Any other driver would've been put to the rear for passing the pace car on caution flag laps.So I hope NASCAR is happy the "LIL CRYBABY" finally won a points race this year.

Just to bad they can't fix the lawsuit like they can getting the "LIL CRYBABY" a win
 voxy
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 6/15/2008 5:14:50 PM
I have seen that done many times over the years and NASCAR will tell the team to tell the driver not to do that again ,don't rember them doing anything for a driver doing that. I have also seen drivers hit the pace car and mess with them over the years . Not much of a Jr. fan but can't let someone bash a guy for what has been done many times over the years by many differnt drivers.
 MagEMaeI
Msg: 410
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 6/16/2008 8:37:15 AM
I'M GLAD HE FINALLY WON A RACE!! ESPECIALLY SINCE HE IS RACING FOR HENDRICKS MOTORSPORTS

SERIOUSLY,I'M GLAD NO MATTER WHAT
 Promiseskeeper
Msg: 411
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 6/16/2008 5:31:21 PM
NASCAR let Jr. win because it is good for ratings, because since NASCAR has went to a WWE format ratings and attendance. I am sure Brian France and Mike "I want to be Vince McMahon is the reason I have a skunk hair do and mustache" would have pushed Jr across the lines if it would have helped put money in Nascar's pockets.

And what about Bud Moore being a DIRTY old man. Of course that use to be what Nascar was made up of. I mean what other profession immortalizes a man who gave up is son so he could drive a stupid race car. That kind of man in my book is not worth pissing on if he were on fire !!!
 DB Truckin
Msg: 412
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 7/5/2008 9:00:13 PM
Does this guy know how to speak? He is a bad spokesman for any sponsor. The interview with Raceday on Speed every fifth word was UH. I think the Lil Crybaby needs to take some speech classes and driving classes
 MGMLION
Msg: 413
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:42:38 AM

Does this guy know how to speak? He is a bad spokesman for any sponsor. The interview with Raceday on Speed every fifth word was UH. I think the Lil Crybaby needs to take some speech classes and driving classes
If you don't like Earnhardt you must be FAT and ugly.
 lakeman4
Msg: 414
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 7/13/2008 4:35:25 PM
DB..Kyle will NOT win this championship because NASCAR is onto the extra horses that Toyota is producing in it's race cars. They will level the laying field before the Chase starts and Kyle will fade into the pack. He is NOT that much better of a driver...his car has over 20 more horses than the rest...I call that cheating!!!
 rswscion
Msg: 415
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:16:16 AM
The news of Logano’s ascension to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series follows a week of bad news for Toyota.} Logano and Stewart this week were penalized 150 Nationwide Series championship points and put on probation through the remainder of this year by NASCAR. The punishment was part of a penalty dealt out by NASCAR against Joe Gibbs Racing, following an attempt to distort engine power and disguise horsepower following a Nationwide Series race Aug. 16 at Michigan International Speedway.
 MagEMaeI
Msg: 416
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:44:53 AM
I missed the first half of the race. What the heck happened to Jr?
 rswscion
Msg: 417
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/24/2008 11:08:40 AM
1 lap penalty for passing on the outside during start of race First lap first penalty!! He passed 3 cars at the start of the race on start if had been restart woulda been safe but.....
 lil_ms_home_depot20
Msg: 418
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/24/2008 1:42:18 PM
Mags, Jr thought he was in his rookie year again last night
 MagEMaeI
Msg: 419
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/24/2008 4:19:17 PM
He could have passed gas for all I know.I'm still confused~you mean the pace car was still out and he past before the flag went down?
 Mike_Wazowski
Msg: 420
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/24/2008 5:04:40 PM

He passed 3 cars at the start of the race on start if had been restart woulda been safe but.....

3 cars? It was 3 rows! He started 40th and was caught all the way up to Jimmie Johnson in 34th before they hit the start line.

you mean the pace car was still out and he past before the flag went down?

Pace car was gone, but you can't pass before you cross the start line at the start of the race. It was too bad for him that there were so many cars that couldn't stay on the lead lap. The race was green for too long... he just couldn't get the free pass.
 rswscion
Msg: 421
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/25/2008 4:13:26 AM
I think he was in contention for a "Lucky Dawg Pass" but the race leader beat him to the caution Flag by passing him and making it 2 laps down!!
 Earnit22
Msg: 422
view profile
History
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 12/30/2008 11:15:34 PM
Not True! Dale is a very fair man.I know him well ,and prolly the best man in the grarage area
 horneschwoggle
Msg: 423
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 4/27/2009 9:17:36 AM
I watched a interview with Dale Jr. He made a comment that the fans expect too much of him and he's not his father (won't be as winning).
I think the fans ruin Jr., let him go his way and quit bad mouthing other drivers who might have a mishap with Jr, even though he provoked it in the first place.
...and quit standing in the stands when he's leading, so other people can see their favorite racers. I'll play "the dueling banjos" from Deliverence everytime Jr is leading and you all are standing. Maybe throw in some BillyBob teeth and play the spoons on my knee for ya.
 Daddy Country
Msg: 424
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 5/4/2009 10:21:10 AM
A true winner isn't always determined by winning at your sport. Every sport has great players that never won the so called super bowl of their sport and weren't really consistent winners. It's all about attitude. Do you give your all. Do you set an example. Who are you away from the sport, in the real world. How well do you pears respect you. All teams have to sell tickets. Do you draw fans. By the way success comes when opportunitty and preperation meet. The have been preparing the time will come . It does for every one that stay persistent. Every athelete has their highs and their lows. It's natural. If that weren't the case the same teams would win every sport every year. Sometimes only small things stand in the way of perfection. Leave the egg out of a cake and find out. So it may only be a few minor adjustments between where they are now and a brighter future winning. It's still a long season. With what Jr Does for sick kids off the track, whether he wins ever again, he is a winner in my book. Even his comment one time about what he would want in a relationship he answered. "A woman that would help him become a better me. " That is a humble statement as he recognizes he has imperfections. We all should look for the people that help us become a better us. Go Jr go.
 no barbies
Msg: 425
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 5/5/2009 12:13:25 PM
Jr is the most OVER RATED SPORTS FIGURE EVER !!!!Period !! He's a joke !! He whines 24\7\365-is on the best team there is, and still can't win !! But-there's always a excuse for him and his fans !! Bad car, bad crew, wicked stepmom, bad pit box, etc., etc. !! He won 1 race last yr that Nascar GAVE HIM !!! He finished 2nd 2 weeks ago and his fans went on and on and on about it !!! WOW !! 2ND 1 week and he's king of the world !! What a hero !!! Why doesn't Nascar do stories about people that WIN RACES ???? Nascar would be 110% better if DW pulled Junebug out of his a-- !! He can be in 20th place but DW will say he's driving the wheels off that thing !!!
 mydriver88
Msg: 426
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/25/2009 9:53:04 AM
Unless you know him, dont judge him. You got him all wrong. He is a very good friend of mine. He is on of the most nicest, honest, generous guys you will ever know. You must be a Kyle Busch fan! He tells it like it is. As for his fame thru dad, that is also not true. He is the complete opposite of his dad by far. He fought his way up on his own. Do you read anything or can you read! His dad didnt hand him anything. Are you telling me that because you have a famous dad that you are automatically famous. Take a good look at nascar then, I dont see Steven Wallace, Casey Mears or even Kerry Earnhardt becoming the most favorite driver for the past 4 years. He may not be doing good this year but he is giving it his all. And he will win in the near future. And as for making money off his fans, you are once again wrong! He gives alot of his money to charity and if you ever get the opportunity to meet him you will change your mind about him all together. He is real and as real as it gets. His fans are true to him because of this.
 mydriver88
Msg: 427
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Posted: 8/25/2009 9:56:07 AM
I agree whole heartly! I have known him for a long time and he is exhausted and frustrated.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Dale Earnhardt Jr.