Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wergund
Msg: 2
Have you been on TV?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I was a hair model for a day on one of those sunday programs that nobody watches. (I don't think this counts.)
 bucsgirl
Msg: 3
Have you been on TV?
Posted: 10/16/2005 2:57:01 PM
I've been on 2 talk shows and the news and been interviewed several times.
 sammysalt
Msg: 4
Have you been on TV?
Posted: 10/16/2005 3:08:40 PM
No but I did see someone that looked like me once on opra about 15 years ago. I was looking at her, and thinking is that what I will look like when I get old. She was having a make over. When they were done with her, she had her hair fixed the same way as I wear mine. Here I thought I would see a new look I could do. She looked enough like me, my son was saying mommy is on t.v. How odd that was.
 rocky541
Msg: 5
Have you been on TV?
Posted: 10/16/2005 10:03:53 PM
I was seen once in the crowd of a basketball game but it was brief and I don't think that really counts
 toonsmith
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Have you been on TV?
Posted: 10/16/2005 11:18:24 PM
Brief career as an actor. Even got my SAG card. Bit parts mostly. Most fun I had, was when I played a priest in a horror film.

I never realized that Priest's were so well respected in public.

During the shooting lunch break, I got on a crowded elevator and it was like the parting of the red sea. Make room for the priest!

When I got to the ground floor, I realized the frock I was wearing had no pockets and I needed to call my ex-wife.....so I panhandled.

Imagine a priest walking up to you on the street asking for a quarter to call his wife?

Father Toonsmith
 GoldenTiger
Msg: 7
Have you been on TV?
Posted: 10/17/2005 5:37:43 PM
I was on Video and Arcade top 10 when i was like 12 and then in grade 11 for a news thing on getting rid of english media courses ummm i dunno if this counts but i was also videotaped on at a niteclub with my friends dancin and posted on the website
 carribeanking7
Msg: 8
Have you been on TV?
Posted: 10/17/2005 8:08:04 PM
Nothing much...just 3 appearances in a local gameshow.....
didnt win anything....they did not even pay me the $100 consolation I was supposed to get

But my kids were exited seeing me on the tube...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >