Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Utah  > younger men and older women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 umewebefree
Msg: 48
younger men and older womenPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
well spoken....
 ponygrl™
Msg: 49
younger men and older women
Posted: 11/11/2006 5:29:08 PM

lighten up on the good English thing, not everybody is articulate and i dont think it makes the least bit of difference to a woman young or older what your vocabulary and your writing skills are...what really matters is the kind of person you are, and nasty isnt going to impress anyone.....

umebefree...i somewhat agree with this quote... i agree with you on not everyone being articulate but i don't agree that it doesn't make the least bit of difference to women regarding op's vocabulary and writing skills...as a matter of fact a lot of women would sooner shut the door on someone's face that has that problem. i don't think it's right for women to do just that. i've talked to may, men and women that has problems with their vocabulary and writing skills and all it takes is for a little help that many refuse to offer.

as for me liking younger men, i'm sorry, i would be friends with a younger man but that's as far as i would be able to take it. i'd much rather prefer men my age or older, but then again, that's me, that's not all women.

now op, keep your chin up hun, you will find who you're looking for.
 kngwarmaglov_69
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/13/2006 7:01:47 PM
The main reason that a younger guy wants an older woman is that they miss their mommy and need to find a replacement for their insecurities. They are looking for their mommy and since they are inmature at best an older woman that wants to play that role will be taking care of them, just like they did their little boys!
Cmon x-gens time to get out of the Peter Pan mode and into the real world, in other words grow up and take responsibility for your lives-you may find that you like it.
 katiegal
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2006 10:49:56 AM
I HAVE SOMITHING TO SAY!!!

If we were talking about an OLDER MAN~YOUNGER WOMAN, not a harsh word would be spoken here...RIGHT???

If we were talking about YOUNGER MAN~OLDER WOMAN most of you would think such things as he must be kinky, has mother issues, a real gigolo, and the list goes on...right???

WRONG! Looks like we have quite a few inexperienced, less informed, people with little exposure to real life talking about a real world they know little about. We are not talking "Father Knows Best", The Nelson's" or Leave It to Beaver" here, we are talking about pure and simple pleasures in 2006...get it??? NO??? Sorry!!!

YOU think years says it all??? DAH...Shows how smart YOU are!!! An older woman is not a disease, she is more like a fine wine!!!

For me personally, I have the kids raised and now I can concentrate on that wonderful thing called love, companionship and connecting with a man of what ever age works for ME!!!!!

I say this is a bunch of BS talk going on here!!!

I have some very enjoyable younger men interested in me and I have some older men who likewise enjoy my company. It is NOT about age it is about interests, personality, chemestry, and what makes one feels good!!!

To you younger men who find an older woman attractive, then kudos to you. You simply know a good thing when you fine it.

Katiegal
 katiegal
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2006 10:50:48 AM

If we were talking about an OLDER MAN~YOUNGER WOMAN, not a harsh word would be spoken here...RIGHT???

If we were talking about YOUNGER MAN~OLDER WOMAN most of you would think such things as he must be kinky, has mother issues, a real gigolo, and the list goes on...right???

WRONG! Looks like we have quite a few inexperienced, less informed, people with little exposure to real life talking about a real world they know little about. We are not talking "Father Knows Best", The Nelson's" or Leave It to Beaver" here, we are talking about pure and simple pleasures in 2006...get it??? NO??? Sorry!!!

YOU think years says it all??? DAH...Shows how smart YOU are!!! An older woman is not a disease, she is more like a fine wine!!!

For me personally, I have the kids raised and now I can concentrate on that wonderful thing called love, companionship and connecting with a man of what ever age works for ME!!!!!

I have some very enjoyable younger men interested in me and I have some older men who likewise enjoy my company. It is NOT about age it is about interests, personality, chemestry, and what makes one feels good!!!

To you younger men who find an older woman attractive, then kudos to you. You simply know a good thing when you fine it.

Katiegal
 katiegal
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2006 10:52:29 AM

Katiegal
 katiegal
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2006 11:44:39 AM
THREE TIMES...uncalled for. This was my first time to use the forum and I didn't know what I was doing...sorry for that!
Oh, well, they say three times is the charm!
Katiegal
 Engineer_Lou
Msg: 55
Posted: 12/3/2006 12:27:55 PM
I have been married to 2 older women dated one in the past and now I'm dating an older women again.

I am not sure why I am attracted to the older women, maybe it's because their kids are grown now and have moved out.

So it is like meeting them again before they had kids.
The "New Virgins" for those of us over 50 years old.
Most had their kids around 20 yeras old, their kids "Should have moved out" by 30 years old, thus the 50 year old mark..........

These older women now have their child rearing years behind them so, it's a wild party time again and they want to get out and explore the new world for some. (At least for those that are active and want to feel young).

I would take an older women that shows interest in me over a younger women that has a so-so attraction and looks like she does not know what she wants. I have run into quite a few profiles that say they want Mr. Wonderful but, I BELIEVE THAT, they wouldn't know him if they tripped over him.

How much older is too old? Good question!

I have been with one women 10 years older for a short time.
Then the age difference started to affect me when she started talking about a facelift. Her friend got one and it made her look worse than if she didn't have it.

So it all depends on the women your attracted to in life.
Some look older than their age (I think it is because they lie about their age on Fish), some look old because of their past lifestyle.

So I think the answer is ...... Do I find her attractive? Does she find me attractive? Do things click between us? ...... If yes...... go for it!

Lou
 justicehunta
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/24/2007 8:05:30 AM
Have you seen woman our age? Either they are fake...its so cliche but its true, try to have a decent heart felt conversation with anyone in the ages of 18 and 25 or worse 27 to 33 then you are gonna cut yourself the conversation short. It seems girls my age and younger still have to find themselves...whatever that means...ya keep reading YM and watching reality shows to find yourselves. It kinda gets to us guys when girls....and I say girls because most girls need the approval of their friends or of the media in order to make life choices.

Thats why so many girls cant stand girls....I am sure there is a reason for that.

As for women.....experienced, older, cougar ish....its a two way street. Since its alright now a days to bang younger men...ie...sex in the city...*pretty sad you women try to model those whores but whatever.....then its gonna be easy for a guy like me to find an older broad and have my way with her and leave it at that....maybe have a good conversation about life and learn a few tricks...inside and outside of bed. Beyond that..its a doomed relationship. But ya...something sexy about being with an older woman. ITS DIRTAAAYYY. And the woman gets to break the mold of dignity and class when she seduces and young strong buck. This God dang world is turning into Sodom and Gamora. But hey I dont mind.
 Drake1960
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/3/2007 10:12:01 AM
I think the whole "age" barrier/restriction that men and woman have been sold is completely wrong...

Look back in history and you'll find that before the "catholic church" imposed it's moral platitudes on society things were quite different, and there were few social stigmatism's on age, or sex, woman and men were free to explore the sexuality without becoming “sluts” …it was freedom of choice and attraction...

Also there is so much vanity these days’ men and woman, we have been taught to believe that ageing is unattractive, it was never this way before Hollywood and the manufactured media started telling us we all needed to look like pierce Bronson, or Marylyn Monroe...

I've had the good fortune in my life to spend some high quality time with older woman and found that they were charming, wise, sexy, and funny. I guess the obvious point is that if they weren't I would have spent time with them, and I assume if I hadn't been entertaining for them, well it goes without saying doesn't it...

I have also spent time with older woman who were not so... not so attractive to me, and me not so attractive to them... no chemistry...

Old/young/middle aged, it's all about attraction and chemistry…

I agree as we age and mature we find better balance between a mental and physical attraction's that eventually create "chemistry"...

It's not about your age or there age, it's about you and where you are in your life...

I really wanted a jet plane when I was 20, but really, probably was not ready for one(just an example)

So possibly the reason’s you "can't" find an older woman is that you come across as a **** hound? or desperate? Or lacking the substance to support that kind of a relationship I don’t know specifically, but old people can sense a poser a mile away, lol

...step outside of your box... work on your communication skill's, ie. writing, and probably reading, approach older woman with a less sexually aggressive and more humorous approach, well for that matter, you could try that with all woman...and let chemistry happen, it can never be forced...

Hope you find your may/sept romance bud...
 hypermode
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/22/2008 5:02:52 PM
Dude I'm moving to Utah and I already know where to go.

There is a Club called Club 90 Cougar Spot I've been told by friends. Try it out, and another thing be cool, relaxed, and just enjoy yourself don't be to shy.

And if your personalities good you should have no problems.

hypermode
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/24/2008 10:02:20 PM
Speak on Speak on it's thats why we luv the Mature although some are cranky but I now see why I'm so attracted to women like 30years older then me, my limit is about 50. If a woman doesn't look 40 then who is complaining. Sure wouldn't be me.
 Ladylid
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 1:37:28 PM
I don't think good or bad has anything to do with it. It depends on what a person is looking for. I am seeking a relationship, and really don't think guys in their 20's are looking for the same thing as me. I have to say I'm really suprized by the number of younger men that have wanted to talk to, or meet me. More younger than older. I generally date younger, about 7-10 years. But when it's 20 year olds and I have sons of my own that age or older then I think it becomes rediculous. What am I going to do with that? Watch him and my boys play video games all night.
I think that the independence, wisdom and experience of older women is a sexy combination for younger guys who are still into playing around. For me personally because I am seeking a partner, I have no time for any man more than 10 years younger. But if you young guys can find a woman who wants to play.... go for it. You
may actually learn something about life that will benefit you later.
 savage love
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/3/2008 10:26:58 PM
Het sweetie just wanted to reply. I am an older woman and prefer younger men. I think a lot of women do. One reason is that younger men are in better physical shape. Don't get me wrong there are some older men out there that are very yummy. But for the most part, not so much. Also, in todays day and age it's more acceptable now and i think that society doesn't look at it as the sugar momma syndrome as much as it use to. Besides if people are happy and they are cosenting adults, who cares how old you are. Love is love and life is short go get em!!!
 hypermode
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/13/2008 8:59:22 PM
You rule haha finally somebody who is all for us young guys going after the older more mature women. Well that and the many things you can learn mental and physical part.
 TeRenee
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/16/2008 9:35:19 PM
I really like how candid you are about this... good for you!

I've dated older men, younger men, men my age.... I find that each comes with it's own difficulties.... as a general rule? I like younger men. They're more open, non-judgmental and fun.

Enjoy!

T.
 hypermode
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/20/2008 9:32:56 PM
You are so right and another thing we have lots of energy well at least some dude people like you keep me going day by day and for that I thank you
 bennyboyee
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/25/2008 3:34:46 PM
i would say i respect your opinion, and i do feel its lopsided, your views are very jaded and i feel maybe u need to give it a shot. now i am a true lover and respecter of mature women, not for the sex, not even close, the mental stimulation is great, the classiness is great, i could more than likely find that in a woman my age for sure, i am a 27 yr old male, the problem is the lack of genuinity, i have dated a lot of women and the younger girls are young, i cant wait to fnid the one for me and instead of basing my circle around group i expand my horizons and open up all avenues. i have a very important job and i am totally set in my career, i have worked very hard at it and i feel older women respect that. so all the best to you and thanks for listening to my opinion.
 packerlady079
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2009 5:55:35 PM
Good for you for liking older women. I dated a 24 year old(me being 29) and he loved it.... the hard thing was he's not the marrying type. But he told me something that i liked. "women are like wine they get better with age" Good luck sweet heart in finding your older lady.
 acoyote
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/2/2009 12:28:00 PM
A good way to start is learn some good gramer and punctuation.
 jeffreyln101
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2009 7:08:17 PM
WOW! this is an old thread...

If you click with her why not dance the dance?
Show ALL Forums  > Utah  > younger men and older women