Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FlightNewf
Msg: 119
Would Anybody have sex if they met today on the net ?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Lol. Funny. I would have sex first day with some of the girls I have seen here, no question. if we found each other attractive I would say yes
 loverman1234567890
Msg: 120
Would Anybody have sex if they met today on the net ?
Posted: 1/7/2013 7:14:37 PM
i would if i knew someone wanted me and i wanted them
 Hearton64
Msg: 121
Posted: 1/8/2013 3:11:09 AM
I met someone from here and had sex on the first date.

But it wasn't meant to be casual sex or a mean's to an end.
It was the beginning of an actual relationship that started with a bang
of chemistry I couldn't deny.
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 122
Posted: 1/8/2013 5:44:11 AM
That led to us getting down to business in the long grass. It was summer, but it wasnt just the sun that was hot. I got back to work over an hour late, with mud on my trousers scratches on my back as well as sunburn.

:) That brought back a forgotten memory. Hard to hide grass stains on your knees while wearing scrubs :)

No, I've never met someone online and had sex all in one day, and no, I don't see it ever happening ... but ya never know.
 natgoat227
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2013 9:41:40 AM
SURE!!!

We can put off the wedding till Tomorrow!!!

~c h o r t l e ! ~
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >