Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dougweiser
Msg: 19
What is the biggest turn on for you as a man.. that a woman could do for you ?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
there is just something wrong with licking the brown eye
 Dougweiser
Msg: 23
What is the biggest turn on for you as a man.. that a woman could do for you ?
Posted: 10/20/2005 4:04:12 PM
Sure.. depends on the mood, and how hot the session's turning out.
Definitely. The entire body is one giant erogenous zone.. use it to your fullest advantage

wow... someone admitted to being ok with having their ass tongued...

it takes courage to admit that

and it takes a complete lack of taste buds to go through with it

OT: My biggest turn on in general is watching myself masturbate in the mirror... HAWT!
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 26
Posted: 10/20/2005 7:21:59 PM
it's not that hard to find women who are into it...

pretty easy actually...

you just need to be comfortable in your own skin, and know that if he asks you to do something like that it's because he's going to get turned on by it...and there's nothing hotter than turning on your mate...
 ai81
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2005 11:48:26 PM
Alright, here's my two cents.

Does she have to be drop dead gorgeous to be sexy..to give off that sign ..'I'm a sexual person' ?
-Not necessarily, but it sure as hell helps

...Is it giving you oral ?
-For me, not really

...Is it the willingness to experiment and not be judgemental?
-Yeah, that's great

What really is that sexual quality you men are looking for in a woman.?
-depends.. that's a tough one. intimacy... freakiness... depends on the mood

Are there things that you men want women to do ,but are afraid to ask for in case of judgements being passed.?
-not for me no

Doing research here ,so be truthful guys..Thks
yes or no to enjoying having your ass licked ?
-i'd say yeah

yes or no to having your balls sucked on gently and tugged?
-hell yes

yes or no to 4 play being a high priority?

-hell yes

Do you want a woman to be vocal in bed telling you what she likes or yelling ?
-Definately

Your favorite position ?
-on top, woman's legs up on the shoulders

shaved or trimmed or bushy?
-shaved

Would you like to have toys used on you as well as her?
-hell no

Seeing a women in a skirt and heels more of a turn on than jeans and runners?
-without a doubt, it's no contest. Skirt and boots is even better
 trophyboyfriend
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/21/2005 12:06:23 AM
One time this girl I was dating turned me on by introducing me to her hot girlfriends, who just happened to be her dance team partners. Did I mention the girl I was dating was a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader? I must have forgot to mention that.
 You2Me
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/24/2005 12:07:50 AM
1. I don't think She has to be drop dead gorgeous.. but it helps, I see more of the way a person carries herself as a turn on. A self conscious Introvert who uses that as an excuse for not doing anything is no fun…on the other hand convincing them to try new things is fun for a while.
2. I love Oral giving and receiving but it is not a deal breaker...by then I think I am already turned on.
3. Biggest turn on has got to be the connection. when you are flirting and laughing with out worrying how you are being interpreted and things just "flow".
4. Ass licked…Never happened so I don’t know if I would like it…kind of makes me uncomfortable thinking about it.
5. Play with the balls but be gentle, they hurt when treated roughly.
6. 4Play is a high priority, and dirty talk helps, definitely tell me what you like.
7. Positions…Doggy style and missionary.
8. Shaved is my favorite trimmed is Great…I have a hard time getting into it with naturally bushy.
9. I have used toys on her and I love the effect. Have never had toys used on me I have no Idea if I would enjoy it…
10. And the question with the hardest answer….jeans or skirt I am actually going to say stalemate on that one. It all depends on the legs and the situation.
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/24/2005 12:11:31 AM
one word.

stockings.

nuff said.
 thesewords
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2005 1:16:55 PM
is if i wasn't horny enough already - this thread has really done it....and i'm at work so i can't even take care of business...
 ~CARL LINGUS69~
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2008 10:24:13 AM
To be plastered with youghurtand have all of the above.
 ~CARL LINGUS69~
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2008 10:48:47 AM
Hey its a matter of taste ,yoghurt comes in different flavours to match the occaision
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/8/2008 1:21:17 PM
Does she have to be drop dead gorgeous to be sexy..to give off that sign ..'I'm a sexual person' ?...Is it giving you oral ?...Is it the willingness to experiment and not be judgemental?What really is that sexual quality you men are looking for in a woman.?
Are there things that you men want women to do ,but are afraid to ask for in case of judgements being passed.?Doing research here ,so be truthful guys..Thks
yes or no to enjoying having your ass licked ?
yes or no to having your balls sucked on gently and tugged?
yes or no to 4 play being a high priority?Do you want a woman to be vocal in bed telling you what she likes or yelling ?
Your favorite position ?
shaved or trimmed or bushy?
Would you like to have toys used on you as well as her?
Seeing a women in a skirt and heels more of a turn on than jeans and runners?

The biggest thing she could do is shut up
 ~CARL LINGUS69~
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 3:34:06 PM
I've heard of a lube job but this sure is lube job of all jobs and geting down to the nuts and prostate glands and blowing the rod making it explosive seems i 'm due for service about now.
 grimwurks
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/23/2008 7:18:05 PM
Wow, let's see . . . drop dead gorgeous I find intimidating . . . the only signs I can read is the eyes, and catching glances when she thinks I'm not looking - I'm sure they look at my butt - . . . experimentation, always a good thing, free and open is great too . . . touch is what all men want, girls . . . that electric feeling you grace us with . . . I usually steer or ask, discuss . . . ass licking, I guess this is in the same category as toe sucking, maybe I need to do more research . . . ball sucking and tugging, definitely a good one, but be gentle! . . . 4-play, huge priority, so much more touching time . . . I appreciate a good screamer, or moaner, I think vocalization before, during and after is becoming a lost art - too much keeping quiet for the kids, old habits - . . . do I have to pick just one position as favourite? ok, cowgirl is my favourite playing position, spooning is my favourite listening to her howl position, and doggy is my favourite cumming position . . . Positions really depend on so much . . . well, the trimmed question is perplexing, as shaved in so much better on the tongue and no hair to spit out, but trimmed is so much better to look at, sexier to me anyways . . . hmmm, toys for men? Always wanted to try a****ring - is that a toy? - , maybe a fleshlight on me while I use a toy on her . . . Ok, tight jeans? real turn on, but for for flashes and tighter asses plus accessibility you can't beat skirts and heals and nylons . . . sigh! . . .

But what have we forgot on this list? Location, location, location! Floors in front of fireplaces, chairs, tables, counters - kitchen and bathroom - showers, tubs, couches, balconies - for that flying feeling - , up against walls . . . anymore? And amounts of time, quick or long? I prefer long . . .

Oh, now I've shared all my secrets . . .
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >