Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 victoria30
Msg: 53
I was just using my fingers just Last week and made a woman Cry !!!Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
what a wonderful thing to happen to a women. there was one man who brought me to tears and it was amazing. it was the connection i felt with this man. it was the love i felt for him. i cried so hard. lol lol lol. he should pat him self on his back for that one. even the best actress couldn't of performed that.
 josephg
Msg: 54
Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:34:23 AM
Hell so what.I'm used to it.Most woman start crying ,the second,
I take my pants off. As a matter of fact.I used to make a living,Playing strip poker.If I lost.the woman would pay me 20 dollars each.To leave my clothes on!

browneyedstallion
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/4/2007 5:20:20 PM
Gentlemen...Has any lady you have known ever cried when they reached a good orgasm?

No, they just scream and their body starts to quiver. The first time I gave a girl an orgasm I thought I was hurting her. Her screaming scared the hell out of me! :)
 sheerfantazy
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/4/2007 5:26:24 PM
WTF? Your kidding right?
 DugNKy
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/4/2007 5:27:02 PM
A few years ago I was with a woman who started crying as she was getting off. I had to ask her if everything was alright because I didn't know if I was hurting her or not, to which she replied, "Yes, I'm just so happy! This is the 1st time I've had sex in 5 years and I was wondering if the opportunity was ever going to present itself again". We had lots of fun the remainder of the weekend and she only cried that first time.
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/4/2007 6:14:29 PM
WTF? Your kidding right?

If your comment was directed at me, nope I'm not kidding. I was 17 when I first gave a girl an orgasm and she screamed bloody murder! We were parked on a side street in my van and she screamed so loud I looked out my tinted windows and saw someone peering out their front door to see what the commotion was. Dogs started howling and barking. At the time I thought no wonder it's such a challenge getting a chick in the sack, because they have to endure too much pain during sex. :) A year later I was performing oral on a girl I had been dating for a few weeks and she turned out to be a squirter. That really freaked me out, because I thought she peed in my face. It startled me so much I pulled back and fell off the bed and landed on my a$$. :)
 CosmicDare
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/4/2007 7:10:03 PM
Yup I totally have..a few times anyways. It is very freaky, it just comes up out of nowhere and is uncontrollable. I've ranged from a couple tears to crying lol
I figured something must have been really good!
 PollyWannaCracker2
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/4/2007 8:02:26 PM
Oh God, give me a reason
 Queen_Mab
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/4/2007 9:01:43 PM
Have never cried w/ an orgasm, but have gotten a serious case of the uncontrollable giggles during/after GREAT multiple orgasms. Never a good thing if your lover has any sexual insecurities!! ;-)
 Sweetgirl6666
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/4/2007 10:35:03 PM
One time. I'll never forget it. It was with an ex who wore Black Code(very hot guy). It was so intense tears were running down my cheeks and never realised I had cried until I got off of him because I just totally lost it. And then, after I got off of him, it was a mix of laughter and tears, my heart beating really fast. It's never happened again...but every time I smell Armani Black Code, it brings back one hell of a memory!
 justforumsplease
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/22/2007 9:10:42 AM
I cry... but it's usually because I am not having orgasms.
 madeincanada31
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/22/2007 9:50:41 AM
I always have super orgasms , multiples and have only cried twice afterwards but that was because I was just sooooooo in love with the guy.
 AngelAmbie
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/22/2007 10:40:55 AM
I had this happen once...I'm not sure why it happened, the sex wasn't any better than it had been with other guys...but I felt overwhelmed with emotion none the less. And I wasn't even in love with the guy. To be honest, I think it weirded me out more than him! LOL
 ladysuzette
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/7/2007 5:21:18 AM
There is something amazing about an orgasm that brings you to sure tears! Have had that happen a few times, what a wonderful felling.
 etc.etc.
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/7/2007 8:42:58 AM
This has happened to me a few times when the moment brought such amazing intensity that it felt like we were truly one... and yes, it was definitely a good thing!!!!
 uniqueasasunset
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/4/2008 7:34:53 PM
I have had this happen to me many times. Normally when I feel so overwhelmingly cared about!

When I used to take yoga classes, one of the instructors said one of the places women carry stress is in the groin area. When that stress is released, it is not at all unusual to cry. I can't think of a better way to relieve stress than a great orgasm!
 Ignoble
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2008 7:41:16 PM
I had a woman who had tears run down her face. But she wasnt crying. No sobbing etc.

I had a woman who DID do that though... freaked me out.
 2BlovedeternalE
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/4/2008 7:55:36 PM
..It's one _Sure_ way to tell that she's N O T Faking it . . !!
..{Unless, of course, she's in fear of losing her Life..!!}..
..[Which , in the case of _some_ men, here . . IS a possibility]..
. . .. . .
 zecraziest
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/4/2008 9:37:18 PM
yes. I think the sex was so powerful that I released everything. It was a very deep emotional, very BIG physical experience with one man and he's the only one that has ever made that happen (and more than once). Pretty freaky. had an old friend that said it happened to her. Thought it was weird when she told me. But then...it happened.

do think that its really connected to emotional connection too. --
I agree.
Ah, great...now I'm sad.
 Bethlett
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/4/2008 9:44:32 PM
Yes.

Several times.

Its from relief and gratitude.
 DestinationsUnknown
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/6/2009 8:49:32 PM
yes, because that's when I realize how much it's going to cost me
 windypace2600
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/6/2009 10:14:21 PM
Nope never cried... but I do laugh...

I laugh a lot during sex... I mean it just feels so good and makes me so happy... all those endorphines screaming through my bloodstream... :D

how can you not laugh?

Although some men aren't prepared for that... so I try to make sure they know it before hand... you know... that making me laugh is a GOOD thing....
 Shyava
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/13/2009 10:34:41 PM
Yes, especially if my guy makes me squirt. I can become overwhelmed with emotions and cry a little, but its not a sad cry..it's a very very very happy cry.
 Azure Sky
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/13/2009 10:44:16 PM
Wow, way cool to read about this and find my tears of joy are the same as all these beautiful women here. Yes, cry sometimes at climas, only with a very special partner who knows my every button.lol Then I kiss his feet;)
 gretcheninDE
Msg: 77
Posted: 1/14/2009 4:19:04 AM
I often laugh afterwards, and I've cried a couple of times, too. I think it's just a continuation of the expending of all that physical and emotional energy that the orgasm is releasing.

Plus, it means it was a whopper! Be glad. It's all good.

Gretchen
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...