Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 caramia41
Msg: 78
Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
It has to do with the release of hormones and I've had it happen a couple of times, so I put it in my profile as things i love "sex so good it makes me cry"
But you do have to find a man who understands otherwise he will freak out for sure....If you're lucky you will find one who does, but if not, you can always run to the bathroom and turn on the water and cry in there
 vrb1955
Msg: 79
Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...
Posted: 1/19/2009 8:04:53 AM
Twice to my knowledge

Good sex and a great orgasm usually means a drop in body heat for me
 bxrgqtazlmstg
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/19/2009 12:06:48 PM
i'm crying right now just

reading this...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

c_deacon
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 1:08:48 PM
I cry when either of us are not satisfied........Does that count???.....

OT.........I have experienced many things with the one I am with as a result of an orgasm, and crying has been one of many emotions that resulted from unusual satisfaction........then again crying might occur from lack of satisfaction as well.....

Wonders if that is where the Rolling Stones got their insight for the song......."I can't get no satisfaction"........

Just my opinion.......
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2009 7:02:28 PM
I never cried until I was with this one truly exceptional lady for a while, and then, each time we made love, I found myself crying. I had never done this in my life, so i thought that i was really getting in touch with my feminine side, etc.,....then I found the half-empty can of Mace stuffed under the mattress. turns out the stuff is colorless and odorless, and explains why she insisted on being on top all of the time....she was spraying it onto the pillows and letting it dry!

Needless to say, that relationship took a turn for the worse...

I have passed out. No, I was not under the influence of anything. Yes, it was that intense.
 hotXXbunz
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2009 1:12:19 AM
When you connect on a passionate heated level with someone there tens to be a multitude of emotions...I have cried, which usually leads to laughter....the crying is just an aftermath of the intensity of the orgasm...the laughter Is usually based on the embarrasment of the crying...an orgasm is a powerful thing...it also depends on the type of orgasm...clitoral orgasms tend to be playful and ticklish..g spot orgasms seemd to get the emotions going..and if its a combination of the 2 then accept the waterworks as a sign of satisfaction from your partner....
 on-the-offramp
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/20/2009 7:58:54 AM
I’ve had it happen a number of times, to both of us. The first time I kind of freaked out. It’s been from a rush of pure emotion that you can’t or don’t stop, you just let it go and I love when it happens, it’s some damn intense! To me, this is the best!
 briargate
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/20/2009 8:58:39 AM
Yes, I was with someone who would do that. She told me about it when it happened for the first time. It was not every single time, just once in a while. I didn't think something was wrong, nor did it bother me. In fact, I just accepted it as a kind of sweet aspect of who she was.
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/14/2009 1:25:10 PM
I don't think I will ever be able to let go or trust
a man enough to completely let go. That requires
a really close "trusting" intimate relationship and
I haven't had that in i don't even want to say how
long. A woman's whole body can shiver head to toe
with an intense orgasm. That is also the kind of sex
that spins a mans world. The cum used to hit the
ceiling!
 laceyangel39
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/15/2009 3:38:36 PM
Yes, I have cried a couple of times......but I have had male friends who would cry as well. It kinda worried me at first but then I realized it was normal thing for him. I love it.
 wes5901
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/21/2009 7:18:11 PM
i used to have gf that would cry when she had her O at first i thought i had hurt her in some way. but every time this happened she would kling to me for the longest time durn i sure do miss her
 Sumo_sumo
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/21/2009 10:56:53 PM
First chick who ever cried having one with me freaked me out

I thought I hurt her.

Then when she said I didn't

I just got dressed and left.

Yes, that was a jerk thing to do. I was 16. I was totally panicked. LOL Idiot.
 cubic_zirconia
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/16/2009 1:20:54 AM

Posted: 2/14/2009 239 PM
Every woman I've ever been with has cried because I can't give them orgasms.

LOL! This is the best!
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2009 7:39:18 AM
If it is great sex then yes I cry after the orgams! I think because it is so intense and u don't find that very often!
 disceeto
Msg: 93
Posted: 3/16/2009 7:46:14 AM
My first sexual encounter with my soon to be ex wife was a squirting encounter...I did not know at the time that women could even do that! I thought that she had urinated on me...but it was totally unlike pee. She cried. So, I guess squirting AND crying are to be looked upon as providing the right touch in the right places. None of my other partners have squirted...so that is a bit depressing.
 SoCal_Val
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/25/2009 1:38:04 AM
Congratulations! I hope you have more
 cogiendogutico
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/25/2009 5:50:10 AM
Hello,

Yes I have had two different women that have cried after the orgasm. It is an ackward moment because, at first, you think that you have done something wrong and she cries because of pain.
 ImNArtist
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/25/2009 8:09:46 AM
Yes -- and it is extremely overwhelming. It has been a while but the if the orgasm is that intense, the crying lasts five minutes or so and takes me a good 10 minutes or more to recover. It is close to passing out intense. Wish I could find a guy to do that to me again!
 ChevSeleah
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/25/2009 2:28:09 PM
have not had a crying experience during sex ever. but then again who am I kidding, I am not that experienced at all.
 Sincere__friend
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/26/2009 4:28:13 AM
I can see people crying about how they have allowed their standards to be lowered at bars and the people they were with due to the beer googles which made some of the women look like shallow Hal saw them .
 not quitting
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/3/2009 10:22:01 AM
I imagine it would be frightning for a man to witness, I used to cry but can control my self now,, because I don't want to scare the man.

I think it may be just an emotional thing, the way we woman are put togeather, like when you hold a baby, or see a beautiful sunset, or your man tells you he loves you for the first time.

sometimes the sex is soooooo wonderful, you cry from happiness.

butterflykisses402
Msg: 100
Posted: 6/3/2009 10:55:16 AM
talk about toe curling for sure my ex got me to cry almost every time we would have sex he would put me over top to the point he couldnt touch me any more....god i miss those days Lol
 flghtwings
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:44:34 PM
You make it to ORGASM!?!? They THINK of having sex with me and start crying!!
 badmember
Msg: 102
Posted: 6/10/2009 12:53:07 PM
I've had it happen with a few women? the first time was a long time ago. [ I've been sexually active since the age of 15 in 1973] the first was over 20 years ago and i knew it was a positive thing instinctively. it has happened a number of times over the years. women are wired differently and are so much more emotional than men. when i make love to a woman i expose myself emotionally as well as physically as they do with me. it's a beautiful thing to make love and to bring to orgasm another human being!........johnny.
 loveroflife69
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/16/2009 1:43:13 PM
yes for sure. Sex is an emotional experience and more so for women so cryings not a bad thing at all. I understand but have found it different though when a women cant or wont make eye contact with you after an intense sexual experience. Its been explained that they felt embarressed becuase they felt they had no control about what they did, said and/or felt. Hmmm
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...