Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mrtrukker1951
Msg: 104
Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I had one girl do that. Happened every time after oral. She would flop all over the bed screaming and then settle down and just cry. When that happens, if you wipe her face with a warm wash cloth then just hold her for awhile.......Dude she won't argue with you for the rest of the week.
 toypartner
Msg: 105
Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...
Posted: 7/25/2009 11:14:57 AM
yes, and the first time it happened it was kinda what did I do ?? but after the first couple of times it is kinda like a big THANK YOU
 xcbunny
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/25/2009 12:05:54 PM

Sure has happend to me... great feeling... usually followed by laughter!

Yeah, it happened to me once... That's pretty much was just what it was like. You know sometimes you laugh so hard you end up crying? Well, that was pretty much it, except I was breathing/coming so hard. I didn't feel like they were emotional tears at all, but I did get pretty freaked out right after.
 Wyatt Earp1
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/25/2009 3:26:37 PM
UniquelyMe(d803479) on 10/21/2005 1232 AM
Subject: Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...
Message: Ok, I couldnt find a thread about this so here goes...

Ladies...Have you ever cried when you reached a good orgasm?
Gentlemen...Has any lady you have known ever cried when they reached a good orgasm?

Only if I refused to give her my credit card.... :D
 principles of magic
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/25/2009 4:30:02 PM
Yes, I have cried, sometimes not just tears, but a sob or two. Other women on this thread have spoken of it as a catharsis and for me it is something like that too. There is a dropping of boundaries in great lovemaking that is simply very intense and moving. It was never about sadness or happiness for that matter. To say it was about connection sounds too mushy but that is close. But this is why it is important to me to simply be held for a few minutes. Just hang on. Sure, take it as a big thank you.

In one long term relationship, my partner admitted he was freaked out at first, but once I explained, he got it, and then cried himself a couple of times.

Another man informed me that if it happened a lot, then that would be a problem. That was a shorter relationship.
 Wyatt Earp1
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/25/2009 4:36:21 PM
That happened to me once when I came for the fifth time...ouch! :D
 CrackedHalo
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2009 4:47:54 PM
Yes that has happened to me a couple of times......wow it sure is intense!! Never had a man cry though.....hmmmmm I guess I need more practise!!
 ApplePieSweetTart!
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/25/2009 5:23:22 PM
Only when I've come to and looked at who I was with.
 susan2892
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/25/2009 9:29:58 PM
Yes, I have because I have very intense orgasms. I have also laughed depending on the intensity and my mood.
 robertshangout2005
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/26/2009 11:48:00 AM
I have made 2 women cry , the first one dug her nails in my back so hard I still have the scars , the second one she cried then she also became a squirter after that boy could she **** hard
 takeme-home
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/26/2009 12:01:42 PM
Posted: 10/21/2005 204 AM
Yeah. I've had a few and tonite I had a new one. I uh .. squirted. I've NEVER done that b4. I made a mess .. he was pleased with himself and I was uh .. out of my friggin' mind! WOW!!

My last g/f squirted for the first time with me.
talk about being in stud heavel lol
 Looking 4 a wife
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/9/2009 12:32:25 PM
yep..thanks for the links...discovery of the new world...lol
 Looking 4 a wife
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/9/2009 12:36:04 PM
oh how sweet..send me ur experience etc
 Ifeellucky
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/9/2009 2:56:48 PM
when I was about to say goodbye to someone I loved, ya....other than that, well, nothing to cry about
 Fred Frank
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/6/2009 12:12:46 AM

Ok, I couldnt find a thread about this so here goes...

Ladies...Have you ever cried when you reached a good orgasm?
Gentlemen...Has any lady you have known ever cried when they reached a good orgasm?

This is excellent info to know.

For years, I have had a hard time telling if my girl friend is having an orgasm. Sometimes I could feel her quiver on my shaft, but not always. She always prefers to be a bit coy, so she will never tell me about her experiences. But she frequently cries, and I have always thought something was wrong, but she would never tell me what it was.

Now I realize it is just an intense orgasm that is manifesting in the form of tears.

One of my earlier girlfriends would orgasm in a very obvious way with uncontrollable spasms between her legs. I would not even need to have sex with her. Just making out with her for a few minutes with our clothes on and I could feel the orgasms come on strong just by pressing up against my leg. This would turn me on in a big way and my top would always blow just from feeling her very intense orgasm.
 whytwater
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/6/2009 4:28:40 AM

Only when I've come to and looked at who I was with.

LMAO!! Hey, you're supposed to take a long, slow drink with the eyes BEFORE you get naked, dontchya know! For you, having read many of your uniquely oblique posts, I recommend screening in a dance place, where they use a slow strobe light. Almost all of the poses and expressions you will see in that series of snapshot views will be the ones that pop up when prone and prurient. Lol
Actually, no man wants to be in the same room with a woman in tears. Next time you burst into tears, watch his face. The eyes will be frantically darting high and low, scanning for the quickest exit route, while his hands are fumbling, not with you, but with his Wranglers. Even when he's pretty sure he is blameless, he knows he can still draw a flag for standing too close to the pile. Lol
Yep, the tear burst, with assorted sobs. Man repellent!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/6/2009 6:29:06 AM
she never had tears but i did have a woman pass out after multiple orgasms.
 ERP_1961
Msg: 121
Posted: 10/6/2009 7:01:55 AM
It's happened to me a few times. Both my ex and I traveled extensively for business. There were more than a few times we didn't see each other for 6+ weeks at a time! Sex with him was always emotionally fulfilling, he never seemed freaked out by my tears. I guess they just reaffirmed how I felt about him.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/6/2009 9:25:35 AM
I usually cry after I masturbate. Does that count?
 S to the B
Msg: 123
Posted: 10/6/2009 1:35:02 PM

yes.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 124
Posted: 10/7/2009 2:47:18 PM
I have cried on a couple of occasions after a really intense lovemaking (not just sex) session, where I had an incredible orgasm with a man I was deeply in love with. My emotions overwhelmed me, and after I came all I could do was cling to him and the tears poured. He thought he did something wrong, or had hurt me, but they were tears of joy. I happened a couple of times after that, and I can honestly say that those times were the most incredible romantic, satisfying experiences I've ever had.

Beth
 Shaitan
Msg: 125
Posted: 10/7/2009 6:40:10 PM
Wow... no never had that experience thank god.... I would fling myself into oncoming traffic..

^T^
 Paradox64
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2009 7:27:32 AM
I have been with women who have experienced a wide variety of emotional responses, inclding crying.
It was never because of sadness. I had one who laughed hysterically, after a particularly powerful one(oral/g- spot stim, trust me, it was enjoyed) They always seemd to follow a very powerful "O".
I have been bitten, clawed, screamed at, cried on, but never yawned, thankfully!...lol!
Women are amazing!
 ChevSeleah
Msg: 127
Posted: 10/8/2009 2:43:05 PM

Women are amazing!

WOOOOW 10 brownie points for you babe, someone finally showing true appreciation for women.

'Chev
 pirateforgood
Msg: 128
Posted: 10/9/2009 12:22:43 AM
Yes, one cried, some giggled, some yelled, some farted and one shit. She is the one I could say I ****ed the shit out of LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...