Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Man & Woman Cum At The Same Time..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DavePinFlorida
Msg: 11
Man & Woman Cum At The Same Time..Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
oh.. women can cum too? ;)
 poutine dude
Msg: 12
Man & Woman Cum At The Same Time..
Posted: 10/24/2005 3:50:16 PM
it happen to me already and when it happen iy his incredibale .It's a diferent feeling .usually my man make me cum at leas 2 or 3 times before and after he make me cum and he cum at the same times what a good orgasm it is
 stoneside
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/24/2005 6:19:08 PM
The turn on for me is the lady finishing. So I normaly finish after her. Got to love the sounds and that smile after words.
 catlian
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/25/2005 2:33:34 AM
oh, your gf must be very happy :)
 catlian
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/25/2005 2:34:15 AM
Dave,
Of course woman cum..... :)
 mrcandyman187
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2005 10:11:40 PM
Quite often when the woman orgasms, it forces me to aswell. So I guess the answer is almost always we cum together.

@catlian I don't know who you're having sex with, but if I were him, I'd be ready right after cumming just by looking at you. You're bloody hot. Ok, I can stop this shameless paragraph now, lol :P
 dud
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/15/2005 4:23:58 AM
cumming together is the best, but if i do cum first, well i just keep playin with her while i get back up and then its round 2... but hopefully she's had a couple by then
 Xlstevenlx
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/27/2006 11:10:35 AM
drop and stop lol
 uneekguy
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/27/2006 11:51:49 AM
Maybe they outta make Synchronized Orgasms part of the Olympics!
 mickey_brown_eyes
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/27/2006 12:33:07 PM
happened ONCE... my problem is that i cant cum unless she already has... at least once

i think the one time it happened she was on number 4... it was the best orgasm i ever had

Runs With Squirrels
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2006 7:14:35 PM
I think it's overrated, I have to say. I like paying attention to one person at a time; otherwise I feel like I'm splitting my focus . . .
 MisterEd67
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:11:15 PM
I agree ^^^^ (msg 58) I've always thought simultaneous orgasms were highly overrated. I prefer to satisfy my partner first (and I really like watching her when she gets off), then it's my turn. It's easier for each one of us to concentrate on our own pleasure that way, and I find it much more enjoyable.
 shelley42j
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2008 1:06:47 PM
HEY I LOVE IT WHEN WE BOTH CUM TOGETHER IT MAKES ME CUM MORE
 phishkev
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2008 1:41:50 PM
Well, ndulj, that's why practice makes perfect =going for the GOLD!!
 MGaeta211
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2008 5:58:22 PM
Usually with me, I always ask when making love before I cum and if she is close. This way, we can cum together in unison, but sometimes it doesn't always happen. Some guys CAN hold back and wait for their partner, it just takes ALOT of practice to get this way. I've always(97% of the time)achieved the same time.
 mcbobly
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2009 1:14:49 PM

What ever happened to the stubborn guys who wont give up till it happens??

We're still out here, waiting for that right women to show her the fireworks while she is wading through the selfish a-holes.
 jonash2007
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/6/2009 2:26:40 PM
Oh dude...every single time dude...lol...yes I am kidding..it takes a lot of timing and control but it happens fairly often, if both people want it to. That is the key I think, that both people want the same thing and are in the same state of arousal...and the stars align just right...it happens. If I cum before her, then I make sure to return the favor to her. But the way I do it I prefer to give her a few before I go.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/7/2009 8:52:29 AM
How often do you cum at the same time with your sex partner?? And what will you do if you cum before the woman??

There is a lot to be said about that question,,

If I'm with a woman and she is my partner, I would hope I know her body and what she like and dislikes,

For clarification, I can make passionate love with her, or we could just be having fun with sex..that does not mean we are not still in love, but the sex can different,,

If we are making love, where the true passion and the emotions of love are right/ "connecting as one"",, I'd say 8 out of 10 times we would cum together, I like it that way because it truly is a wonderful feeling..(synergy}

Now as for sex, I like to make her cum before me, and I like to make her cum several times in several different way,, that also will applied to above when making love,,

Now if we are just playing, she my give me a BJ just because..with expecting or wanting nothing in return,,

Or I might set her on the counter top, please her sweet spot just so she will cum, while expecting nothing in return

Yet more often than not we will be making love at some point during the day or night,,

Yes I can tell if my partner is faking,, from what I know about her, that will never happen just to make me feel good,, one might argue, if she never faked an orgasm, then how would I know if she did or not,, = "from experience"

Now if I cum before her,, we will continue to make love/sex, my little guy can go more than once, doing oral is a fav on my list,, But either way way,, If I don't or can't,, I might get a tap on the head and she will say It's OK honey,, you can go to
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Man & Woman Cum At The Same Time..