Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > People who are annoying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 32
People who are annoyingPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Lets start back east so at least we end up back here! Lets get on it!
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 33
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/20/2006 10:44:41 AM
Wow!! Was I in a bad mood or what?? Horselady, Im still willing to help ya though!!

Sounds like it could be fun!
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 34
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/20/2006 12:24:42 PM
^^^^^

Thinking about it!!

8.5% I hate it when the toilet seat gets left up....drives me nuts!!
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 35
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/20/2006 1:06:10 PM
People that don't get outta the kitchen!!

LMAO!!! People that make us 'hopscotch' to the bathroom only on black tiles!!
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 36
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/20/2006 1:19:07 PM
I people that keep going to jail to give me their bail money!!

8.5% people that don't eat the ceasar salad that was sooo nicely made!!!

*edit* I also like it when people are giving up alimony and child support....and then give me money and proprty to win!!
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 37
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/20/2006 1:25:18 PM
so are habs fans!!

AND people that come to watch movies and leave halfway through!!

\/\/\/\/

it was good meat!!
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 38
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/20/2006 1:29:50 PM
Isn't that a good thing?!?!?! Means its big!!

8.5% people that that wont take the drunken hookup card with their brothers....lmao

another 8.5% ex bf's that get someone else pregnant then coming crawling back to you!
 Tuff Roxy
Msg: 39
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/22/2006 9:57:14 PM
Oilers and Habs fans are pretty annoying!!
 canadianredneck
Msg: 40
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/22/2006 11:06:58 PM
I'm sure glad that we're not all the same and find some people annoying. It'ld be pretty boring otherwise! People that run down others when they're not around to defend themselves is annoying and narrow minded. 2 $ worth
 musicnut46
Msg: 41
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/18/2007 7:13:31 PM
People that drag -up old old threads being drug-up but don't know why must have nothing better to do.Some people like 'em,some don't.THe forums are meant to be fun and they're a way of expressing yourself.It's all about finding-out about what people think so.Don't do it if they don't like it.Cheers and no worries.
 yayawhatever
Msg: 42
view profile
History
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/19/2007 5:09:25 AM
You're all annoying!

but..

Not as annoying as I am!

"Rubber Ducky you're the one.."

sing along now!

"You make bathtime soooooooo MUCH FUN!"

I know you sang the rest of it, and outloud too! tehehe

*considers making a word form blunder so C Note will have to work at all those bold words*

Two funny!
 musicnut46
Msg: 43
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/19/2007 3:28:50 PM
What if the decision's not entirely theirs?Maybe the others involved should do thier part.Some Menu's got too much on them and/or some places charge too much."seriousrelationships" develop over time.Don't be looking elsewhere,just go with the flow, just in case you're destined to be soulmates.Shit and wipie your butt clean.Lists?Start another thread.Shit don't fly,some stirred pots produce good results.Nobody's perfect.Actually the sun shines in the sky.People with nothing better to do.Forums are a real hoot.
 musicnut46
Msg: 44
People who are annoying
Posted: 3/1/2007 10:13:46 PM
Better than Democrats and Liberals any day. Some people are too"blonde". Verbal Diaherra be better than verbal put-down. People who "beat around the bush" and "don't get it to avoid real issues. People who miss opportunities presented to them run away and hide elsewhere. "Life be annoying,maybe make it less so,BRING IT ON".
 musicnut46
Msg: 45
People who are annoying
Posted: 3/2/2007 1:43:52 PM
Then tell them to stop. Repetitive posters commenting on topics they know nothing about. It's not a qoute from the movie,it be the theme for our hockey team"It's all hockey,It's all Blazers,BRING IT ON". The quoation mark thingy just be because I be partly using an original phrase or song . You know folks that could help ya with that. How's the snow? There be annoying then there lazy.
 Bigandtalldancer
Msg: 46
People who are annoying
Posted: 3/3/2007 4:27:23 PM
Funny you should mention that bc ^^^^ I just finished doing my toe nails. Have somewhere to go tonight and thought it would be a nice touch.
 Xavery
Msg: 47
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/16/2008 8:13:57 PM
You called.

I was annoyed by people when I went to vote, too and I went when the polls open. Needless to say, no one knew what they were doing and some woman started yelling at me for stepping over this line on the floor. It is a really aversive experience being yelled at so frigging early in the morning. I am not sure how I did it but I bit my tongue.
 ~CARL LINGUS69~
Msg: 48
view profile
History
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/20/2008 10:02:10 PM
I don't have to try as it comes naturally,so i keep getting told by everybody i meet and don't even have to say anything . ,they also know me by name because they keep calling a f *ucking a**hole.
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 49
view profile
History
People who are annoying
Posted: 10/20/2008 10:10:39 PM
I find people who complain about stuff and are unable to come up with a solution themselves annoying.
 mrchicken
Msg: 50
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/11/2009 9:11:04 AM
Is this a contest?
I think I have a good shot at winning this thing!
 Xavery
Msg: 51
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:53:14 PM
At times I feel I am annoying, it is rarely on purpose. I might be rushing and seem impatient or just be talking too much. It's hard, because no matter who you are at some point, you will annoy someone. Usually those people are having a bad day, but sometimes personalities clash and that's more or less just the way it is.

Oh - and when I am annoying on purpose, which is rare. It is usually because someone has pissed me off, but I think that is another thread.
 Neil29
Msg: 52
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/11/2009 9:34:19 PM
-People that pray to Jesus to save them, but don't do any work themselves.
-People who collect wel-fare when they could just quit smoking, drinking and using other peoples money to exist in society, and maybe ummm, get a f****** job or go live in the woods, far, far away.
-People who don't respect the wishes of a dying person by not allowing them to die (ie:selfish children with unresolved issues).
-people who talk behind other people's backs.
-People who agree hockey players should be paid millions of dollars to play a damn game ( a fun game sure, but its a f****** game!!!).
-People that move into another group of people's way of life, force them to change that way of life and abolish any culture they had, just because they can.
-People who know this world could be functioning better than it does, but choose to dedicate more time to playing Halo 2 than actually trying to make a f******* difference.

I don't know if I find the above mentioned people to be annoying or I just really dislike them...either way, I wish they'd change or find some way to just not exist.

Thanks.
 Neil29
Msg: 53
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/11/2009 9:40:15 PM
m728...there is no such thing as Santa or the Easter Bunny, or tooth fairy...its a lie and those people are just following their own values, until you as a "believer in fairy tales" confuses the children by promoting the idea that it is ok to lie to the people you love...as long as everybody else is in on it...ie: the government (just ask them what they really did with all the money you gave 'em).
 Walts
Msg: 54
People who are annoying
Posted: 1/12/2009 4:59:35 AM

there is no such thing as Santa or Easter Bunny,or tooth fairy...its a lie

People who say such ^^^^^^ things annoy me. I always wonder who gains when these words of wisdom are spoken,,,,,other than adult doing the talking??? It is a free country I guess, so people are allowed to say whatever they want,,,,no matter what the reasons or consequences.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > People who are annoying