Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jmanphilly33
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Any Smooth Jazz ListenersPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Oh i loves me some smooth jazz. lol. Sade, Anita baker, Peter white, Jeff lober, Grover Washington, Brian culbertson, Bob james, Kenny G, Boney James....... I mean i can go on forever lol. Started listening when i was like 11 years old. I liked that it was soothing. So i would turn it on every night while i was going to sleep. And i began to love it. I even made my own smooth jazz music on myspace. Its still up at: www.myspace.com/Ojmanley
They took my smooth jazz station away here in philly which is messed up.
 jmanphilly33
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Any Smooth Jazz Listeners
Posted: 5/16/2009 1:06:30 AM
I hate when people call it elevator music!
 MichaelinGR
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/3/2011 6:25:08 AM
I see this is an old post.. BUT I with in west michigan we had smooth jazz radio stations.. I have MANY smooth jazz cds..

HEY any ladies from West Michigan like smooth jazz.. look me up.
 oloroso
Msg: 26
Posted: 11/12/2011 5:37:36 PM
I've heard some smooth jazz that I've liked, but it's generally too homogenized for my taste. I prefer jazz-fusion which is another hybrid of jazz, but not necessarily so "smooth".
 meshesdelapresmidi
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2011 6:30:51 AM
I prefer my jazz to be free but if I had to pick an artist it would be Chet Baker.
 AKATD_33
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/16/2011 11:26:55 AM
I like smooth jazz when im in the mood but Jazz Fusion has a bit of an edge to it that I prefer having said that Larry Carlton , Robin Ford are two of my favorites
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >