Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chuzz16
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Older Women And Younger Men Dating.... What Do You Think?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
^^^^^^

The op was talking about younger men and older women Ducky.
You would have to be someone's toy-boy, so you need to look for women about 70.lol

Glasses???? Make that 80 year old women Ducky

vvvv
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Older Women And Younger Men Dating.... What Do You Think?
Posted: 5/16/2013 9:50:31 AM
^^^^ Hahahaha i didnt have me glasses on chuzzy !...i erm hastily retract my statement ! :O)

^^^ pfft ! cheeky tit ! :O)
 fleursky
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2013 11:31:02 PM
I have had a couple of dates with a guy (he's 35) 7 years younger than myself (I'm 42) and although we got on great I do think sometimes what on earth does he see in me as his last 2 ex's were in there early twenties.......my body can't compete with a young lady in her 20's lol!
& what happens when I'm really old & wrinkly, would he trade me in for a younger model where body parts are more north than south :S
 GeordieColin
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2013 3:49:52 PM
Escapism from their realities mostly.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2013 4:08:54 PM
^^^On something?
 Jo van
Msg: 260
Posted: 5/18/2013 4:52:39 AM
I think it's none of my business, but as you've asked, I'll elaborate.

I think there's a huge difference between meeting someone, and 'getting-on' really well with them, and becoming 'attracted' to/by them, and then subsequently discovering that there's a large age-gap, and deliberately 'targeting' only younger potential partners/'mates'. (Eg., having the maximum age of people who can mail them, set at 10 years below their own age ! )

IMO people claiming that "they only get-on with younger people" is both delusional and egotistical.
It's just "Trophy wife/husband" syndrome..
Having a younger partner doesn't 'prove' anything, neither does it stop the aging process.
You're getting old.
There's nothing "sad" about that.
Suck it up.
Live with it.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >