Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > How do guys really feel about being approached by a women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Habbier
Msg: 1
How do guys really feel about being approached by a women?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I think its great but just seeing what other guys feel, and also ladies what do you feel about approaching men
 Ruby Lips
Msg: 2
How do guys really feel about being approached by a women?
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:35:04 AM
I am approachable and will approach as well. No difference that I can see?

So Doc is it "keep it from landing on my butt", or what there??

If you were 40 I would so be approaching you too! Your adorable. Lovable, and smart and funny......what more could a chick want??
 Ruby Lips
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:49:07 AM
OB^^^^I love you! mhahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 Diggy03
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:50:27 AM
I would think most men would want a woman to approach them. It takes a lot of the onus off the men.. and besides it's no fun to be rejected all the time. .I'm sure they'd get their kicks rejecting us women.
 Diggy03
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 11:40:45 AM
I would rather be the one chased... to be honest. Ah well. We can't always get what we want now can we?
 Stillalicious
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/25/2005 11:47:46 AM
I am very shy and usually let the men approach unless as Carrie said, I have liquid courage. By that point I am usually so forward that it comes across to them as a joke.
 Stillalicious
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:05:17 PM
I don't actually grab....maybe lift your shirt and have a looksie as you walk by
 arri
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:15:02 PM
I only know of a handful of Internet relationships that have worked, and in everyone of them, it was the woman who did the approaching.
 Stillalicious
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/25/2005 1:38:21 PM
^^^^^Watching the clock & keeping track of how long until he is single......
 d-belle
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/25/2005 4:10:51 PM
I'm too shy. You know...I've thought about this a lot. In most relationships, there is an aggressor and a quieter non-aggressor (is that a word?). I think most work well this way, one is the leader sort of.....in my experience, I am attracted to louder, more aggressive men then not. I like an aggressive approach, but not too aggressive, or arrogant.
 Eccentricity
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:41:57 PM
I think there's nothing wrong with women approaching men. In fact... I encourage more women to do so! LoL!
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:29:55 PM
well I wouldnt mind if shes interested in me dont be shy come on out and tell me!
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2011 4:51:16 PM
I'm fine with getting approached by the ladies... usually those who don't get drunk are the type who are far less paranoid and in many cases have their own business which is rather a success. They tend to be a whole lot more friendly than those who don't want to make the initial advance.

It's not the rejection that actually bothersome to any of the men, but the unnecessary retorts that many of the women gives us. For instance, if a very polite person walked over to a women at a nightclub as he truly believes is an amazing dancer and decided to give her such a compliment, top 3 typical responses... she or her nearby lady friends either instantly gestures to him the finger telling him to get lost... or she runs away... or says she already in a loving relationship... sometimes with one of the women she's there with. Meanwhile such a kind man might have "only" wanted to let her know that he really likes the was way she moves, aside from which they couldn't have met before because he recently moved into Toronto from Vancouver. Yet... the moment the same ladies happen to see him taking the spotlight on the floor, they suddenly seem very interested in wanting to know him and either too embarassed to do so... or he reminds them that they're already taken... or simply says sorry, as he doesn't want to affiliate with any arrogant people.

For over 15 years, it seems that there is a much larger number of attractive ladies who are introducing themselves now... and even asking to keep in contact before the night is through, sometimes asking if they can take several pictures by his side right away... and actually called us a couple of days after.

It doesn't necessarily mean that us men won't always perform chivalry duties aside from that... nor does it mean such a women should be considered desperate at all as it is, in many cases, really a matter of opinion.

Should any of us really be afraid to be wrongfully labelled... desperate or a player?

But ask yourselves... why care to entertain arrogance... unless you're afraid that almost every man who took notice is going to hit on you... or get stoned to death.

Most men can't predict which women prefers to be avoided of them... so many of us has completely stopped... and eversince then, we're hearing that us men have become way too stuck up strangely enough. However... I believe the vast majority of men has not become frightened away by women, but remember this... make no expectations... if the man has turned you down, it appears to most likely not because you made a move on him.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > How do guys really feel about being approached by a women?