Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 looking in west michigan
Msg: 58
I was eaten out for the first time!!!Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
http://www.malegspot.com/instructions.php take the time to read this mmmmmmmm
 singdiva78
Msg: 60
view profile
History
I was eaten out for the first time!!!
Posted: 11/11/2005 10:37:45 PM
That was the FUNNIEST forum I have ever read....still laughing.....
 ITS_HAMMER_TIME
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/11/2005 11:45:10 PM
quite popular amongst men in prsion, I hear..
 ITS_HAMMER_TIME
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/12/2005 12:00:26 AM
soooo, how was the after-taste when you french kissed her afterwards? :)
 crazycurlz
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/10/2005 8:34:39 PM
You don't need a glove, just slip a condom over your fingers and use LOTS of lube (just don't use the warming lube, it burns a little in there). When combined with a bj, fingering a guy can produce the most spectacular results.

As for licking/tonguing a$$...I'm not quite that brave.
 Marcel57
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/11/2005 9:59:57 AM
That was the funnyest forum I have ever read im soar from laughing...@ You_Know_Who and batman ooops was that "BikeMan"....
 mell861
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/13/2006 7:50:18 PM
ok so here's my question...do guys really like that...and why?
like does it make you even more horny or what
 ManitobaGrrl
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/13/2006 10:58:09 PM
why is it called tossed salad ? I just dont get that, where did it get that name????

eeeeeeeewwwwwww and now I am no longer horny for the remainder of the evening
 Bendilin
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/13/2006 11:05:02 PM
I don't see what's so funny... I thought any skilled woman who knew what she was doing did that... Pleasuring your prostate can REALLY get you going, even if it's a girl's ( or guy's ) first time touching yours.

And no, enjoying having a girl's finger up there does not mean you're gay/bisexual/whatever ( Though you're more than free to be so if you are ), it's perfectly "normal" for straight guys to get pleasure from that. Infact, anyone who considers it to be "gay" is basicly admitting what an ignorant biggot they are... ( Not calling YOU a biggot, You_Know_Who, just all the insecure guys who are saying/thinking it )
 HDavid
Msg: 78
Posted: 9/23/2006 12:19:42 PM
My first experience was stunning and led me to "rimming" girlfriends, because it felt soooooooo
stimulating to me and, I wish my sex-partner to enjoy our sex at least as much as do I.
I really enjoy "rimming" until I hear her scream, "STICK YOUR D**K IN ME NOW!", and I continue to rim, only a bit longer, then ask, "Where?". lol
Usually they'll tell me "ANYWHERE!! JUST STICK IT IN NOW!!"
My bringing a woman to that point, excites me no end, and I find she'll often cum immediately upon insertion.
I also shower together, wash each other down, as I do NOT wish to find "surprises" waiting for my tongue.
 Paddy O Furniture
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2006 1:34:57 PM
.....And who sez that you can't have your ass and eat it too!
 Bendilin
Msg: 80
Posted: 9/23/2006 2:54:14 PM
Oh god, you people just HAD to bump this thread as I started eating.
 fozzybear6
Msg: 81
Posted: 9/23/2006 2:55:52 PM
hahahah too funny.. i dont think i could let a girl do that too me... so did ya kiss her after wards...lol
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/23/2006 3:15:40 PM

did she use her fingers as well??? Or just tongue???

... A gentleman never tells

But buddy! Ya just told us all the details in your opening statement!!!!!!

Ok!!!! Guess if ya walked funny, she pulled the two fingers on your azz. Guess you liked it more than you are really willing to let on.

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with that! Sex is just that sex. If it gets you off and rocks your world, then what is the problem?
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 84
Posted: 9/23/2006 4:10:52 PM
^ lmfao!!!!! you kill me.
 DAVE632
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Only partially hijacked thread
Posted: 9/23/2006 10:14:05 PM
KEVLAR wrote:""me and my gf have tried to find my g-spot the male g-spot is right by the prostate I'm trying to ease myself into it because I'm curious and all her gay guy friends say it the BEST thing in the world to be getting a bj while massaging the prostate.""

Just to clarify and so ya don't go an give yourself an injury looking for THEM ... the prostate is a gland. YOU, assuming you be male, do NOT possess a GSpot. Your GF / SO does, so you can find one in her but no prostate. This is NOT a form of sexual discrimination and there is no present legislation to mandate having both or either. It's just how things happen. Do NOT be looking for a prostate up her butt or anywhere else. She is prohibited from possessing one. Got it?

The Gspot, once properly stimulated can be pummeled quite hard to maintain a series of G-Gasms. The prostate should be rubbed VERY gently initially or it'll feel like a camel just hoofed you in the nuts but INSIDE nuts (that's because, as I said, it is a GLAND and not just a bunch of nerve endings). Neither men nor women can REACH either the GSpot OR the prostate with their tongues so anybody who says they use a tongue to do that is getting confused between a clit and a G-Spot - in other words they don't have a clue and will need constant supervision and guidance. Never leave them alone to play as they may do both of you a damage.

Your GF can find your prostate with a finger or a toy. Fingers are recommended because she can feel the pressure needed and observe your reactions. She can't do that with a toy and the first reaction she may observe if she is a tad too enthusiastic, is peeling your ass off the ceiling. The eventual reaction if she does it right is the prostate begins to exude LOTS of the fluid found inside. The prostate has hundreds of pores (holes) that empty into the urethra so when it is poked that fluid comes out and the result is a very intense feeling of a very slow (many many minutes) orgasm. It is possibly the difference in feeling between a sneeze and a very runny nose but it feels GOOD. It IS hard to describe until you feel it yourself. The prostate massage enhances a BJ, lengthens the time you can enjoy the sensations and ends, if she continues, with a normal orgasm.

As with rimming or any other activity "back there" it is best done after or even during a shower so you are both squeaky clean. And never switch from anal activity to vaginal activity without a good long application of soap and water. You don't want to give her an infection and switching activities like that is a really good way to transfer really dangerous bacteria from her butt to her vagina. A bad thing.
 femalegirlwoman
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/23/2006 1:03:39 PM
awww man, thanks for the laugh. youre too funny!
 Farkis McSwifflebum
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/3/2006 8:31:06 PM
Rim jobs are gross. It's bad enough someone came up with the whole idea, the fact that they followed through with it makes me wanna barf.

Call me a prude.

Go on!
 colt8301
Msg: 102
Posted: 1/2/2007 3:18:07 AM
I heard of dudes liking that s$#@, I'm not into the whole someone fooling with my butt that's nasty, and don't sound too sanitary.
 Paddy O Furniture
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2007 12:06:43 PM
If I were a woman, I certainly would'nt do this after he ate at Taco Bell
 aquariusbird
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/26/2007 12:23:44 PM
That is soooo friggin nasty man. That's one thing I won't do!!lol

Bird
 aquariusbird
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/26/2007 12:25:24 PM
Nasty. I don't do that $hit..lterally..lol.

Birdie
 Sabrosura
Msg: 110
Posted: 10/9/2009 12:19:21 PM

A mouth full (or even a teeny little bit is plenty) of poop is what we're happily missing I say. And glad for it.

I believe the concept is NOT to have one's salad tossed after you poop, but after you've bathed, etc.......
 dondea
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2009 1:34:46 PM
By far this IS the funniest thread in POF...Kudos!!!!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 112
Posted: 10/9/2009 1:43:33 PM
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "Eat shit"

LOL

Beth
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >