Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crystalise
Msg: 9
Ever have someone read your e-mails and don't delete them, but don't reply either??Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Internet 'ettiquette' is different from the real world 'ettiquete'. Why do we always assume everyone is hooked to their pc 24\7? and owes us a response. You are meeting masses and masses more people than you would in real life situation. You arent face to face like the real world where most people will say see you later to be polite. Acutally event hen what would a person do in the real world?... He/she might do the "Ill call you" thing so in a way its the same thing. I agree it would be nice BUT sometimes due to volumes and time frames and yes lets say it non-interest, people dont get a chance or just dont wnat to get back to you. If anything I think I am the one who is intruding on their space. That is seriously how I view it. So if I message someone and they dont message back I simply respect their wish not to correspond and MOVE ON. Its ok.
 :
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Ever have someone read your e-mails and don't delete them, but don't reply either??
Posted: 12/2/2005 9:33:08 PM
Ya both aloof and lazy I love that combo, hahaha
 crystalise
Msg: 11
Ever have someone read your e-mails and don't delete them, but don't reply either??
Posted: 12/2/2005 9:50:27 PM

Theres another thread from a disgrunteld fellows on here as well about the exact same thing titled 'Silly Broads'.. you could add the female perspective to it
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2008 5:18:10 PM
Ohhhh boy, yup.....sorry to admit that I do it all the time. It's not that I plan NEVER to reply....it's just that either I don't have time right then, or don't know what to say at that moment...and then by tomorrow, their email has scrolled off the damn page and I forget about it totally because I only look at the page that's on top! SORRY!
 fafi83
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/28/2008 5:24:31 PM
The seem-to-be-getting-along-well-with-numerous-emails-back and forth thing has happened to me. Have had what seem to be or what I thought was good conversation repoire etc and no more chatting or after one phone call no more calling. Has happened once after a first date too, no second date. I ponder it for about half a second presently in contrast to when I was younger when I would worry myself silly.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >