Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MellyBabez
Msg: 3
cream piesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
and then do you lick it up?
 GentleHand
Msg: 4
view profile
History
cream pies
Posted: 10/29/2005 10:08:41 AM
Php watches too much limewire prawn
 badbadgirl
Msg: 5
cream pies
Posted: 10/29/2005 10:10:33 AM
no thanks.can't do this when u have protected sex
 kikilynn
Msg: 6
cream pies
Posted: 10/29/2005 1:24:57 PM

here I thought we were talkin bout cream pie lmao

I'm with you... I was thinking, damn, I make a nice coconut cream pie... ummmm...
Peach pie's good too, Country Peach
 Charlietwoponies
Msg: 9
cream pies
Posted: 11/3/2007 7:28:54 PM
Not a BLOND MOMENT sounds to me more like a GRAY HAIRED BRAIN FART ..

Darlin' I to have been out of the dating world a long time and yes there is all new expressions but if you know who shot the CREAM PIE then you got to have ONE QUESS as to WHO or WHOM is going to lick it off unless it is a GROUP thing or a GANG BANG ............ Then it really does not much matter

LOL

Charlie T
 that sam i am
Msg: 12
cream pies
Posted: 11/6/2007 10:30:57 AM
oh that reminds me, i have a Meringue that I bought from the bakery yesterday. YUM!
 Tim61
Msg: 16
view profile
History
cream pies
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:17:33 PM
I have seen a film where 1 guy licks up his cream pie but not for me !! I always wear a condom safe sex is better than No SEX !!!!

Ti m
 NYCman530
Msg: 17
view profile
History
cream pies
Posted: 1/22/2010 6:55:52 PM
Cream pies? Is that to replace using good old whipped cream on her? I guess if it's coconut cream or banana cream, yeah, I could be adventurous.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 18
cream pies
Posted: 5/28/2010 12:48:28 PM
Cream pies are the best! That's what I much prefer too do. However, ofcourse it's only possible if your going bareback. It's just so intimate and erotic reaching orgasm and blowing it all inside a warm wet tight pink ****. I've never managed to find a woman who would take me in the ass thoughe.
 want to travel
Msg: 19
view profile
History
cream pies
Posted: 5/29/2010 7:33:48 AM
in my teens i had a girl,... friend, who really had a lot of lovers, she could not get enough sex
which as it turned out at that age i could not either.... she would have sex with me and i would give her a ride to one of her other boyfriends or older lovers house, i would go and pick her up after she was done with the boy(s), or men, then we would have sex, sometimes she was covered with cum, it was some of the best sex i have ever had, for someone as very young as she was there is next to nothing she did or would not do, she was the most kinky person i have ever known, also one of the nicest
she later became a dancer, and had sex , sometimes with many men at a time
she married a very rich lawyer, and is a wonderful mother, and person, one of the nicest people i know
she still looks pure as snow
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 22
view profile
History
cream pies
Posted: 9/27/2018 3:10:54 AM
As an oral freak I do cream pies but only in the vagina....fill her with my juices then eat her....and only a couple of times after eating her we would sno-ball....in my opinion I call it true passion!....had one woman that was as freakish as I was...loved it!....lol
 siisaa
Msg: 23
cream pies
Posted: 9/27/2018 9:05:12 PM
They were hot, especially after when I'd get up and still feel his seed dribbling out of me throughout the day at work, school, the store, etc. There were only 3 guys that I ever trusted that much to cum inside. They were long-term boyfriends and I was on hormonal BC.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 24
view profile
History
cream pies
Posted: 9/28/2018 11:10:01 AM
Always gave me weird stomach aches, prefer it elsewhere honestly. It is hot but the stomach ache factor lol. Like annoying and impossible to get out.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >