Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 285
Would you leave him if he didn't go down on you?Page 4 of 28    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28)
msg 482-
wtf is YOUR problem. welcome to an adult site, show some maturity for the love of pete!
 Groovylicious
Msg: 288
Would you leave him if he didn't go down on you?
Posted: 11/14/2006 5:15:51 PM
YES I would forsure.

Along with no smoking, that is a deal breaker!
 Sparklin
Msg: 291
Posted: 11/14/2006 6:58:01 PM
I agree with Ninki and Alicia...couldn't care less! Mind you I'd be upset if he didn't like receiving ...
 youandme
Msg: 298
Posted: 11/25/2006 7:10:09 PM
why are you telling the world on here???????
and not him??????????
some guys need to know what your thinking, girliez are all so different when it comes to sex, teach him slowly without insult.
 NaTeRaS
Msg: 301
Posted: 12/1/2006 3:23:26 AM
i would find out why he didnt want to first. and talk about how he would feel about her not giving him head.... then see what he thinks? if it could ruin the relationship i say get out early!!!
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 318
Posted: 1/14/2007 2:04:57 PM
If he straight up refused, I might leave him. I love going down on a guy but even so, if I wasn't gettting it in return I could see myself becoming resentful.
 SouthernGirl0727
Msg: 320
Posted: 1/18/2007 1:51:07 AM
Geez girl that would suck!!!!!!! Well I don't know about leaving him for it but that is rediculas. When he says he will do it even if he acts like he doesnt want to, go ahead and let him. Maybe he hasnt ever went down on a girl and he is scared. Let him try it to show him there is nothing not to be scared about. But in my opinion a real man will go down on his woman. He should want to satisfy you and give you pleasure. Im sure you will go down on him so he should go down on you. Just hang in there and see if he changes and take care of yourself if you know what I mean until he gets it right. And about him being bad in bed....... just ride him so you have control of your own pleasure. I hope I helped!
 Kirklet
Msg: 322
Posted: 1/18/2007 7:03:14 AM
This is something I do not understand guys.

Why wouldn't he want to please you and see you fulfilled?

I think you need to have a heart to heart conversation. Maybe he has no experience. Maybe he has had bad experiences. Maybe he is nervous. Could be so many things.

Most of all, explain to him that it is very important to you. Tell him how you feel about him and how this is affecting your relationship.

Another possibility is that he is shy/insecure. Be open and understanding with him.

If he has minimal experience then you can have lots of fun teaching him all the "how to's"!!!

Personally, I think having a woman "teach" me something and get off doing it would be a wonderful/fun experience.

Overall, if he still won't do this, I think you owe it to yourself to be open and honest with him to prevent either of you from resenting each other down the road or from getting hurt later on.

Sex is important and in my opinion, sex without oral stimulation towards a woman is likely not going to lead to a sexually fulfilled gal. And I agree, all the guys that think "fingering" a woman will do the trick should re-consider their thinking.

There you have it...my two cents and one of my first posts. Be nice :)
 anewchapter
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2007 1:22:28 AM
We're out there...
 anewchapter
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2007 1:47:11 AM
"Going down on a woman. . .any woman. . .is totally GROSS. . .you women smell god-awful, you taste absolutely horrific and the smell is enough to make any man puke immediately plus the god-awful taste stays in our mouths forever and you can't get rid of it until we puke which is often because of your god-awful GROSS pussies

clean yourselves up and start taking a shower every once in a while is that so difficult to do????????????????????????????????????????

women and pussies are GROSS. . .makes me puke just thinking about it. . .god YUK"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't imagine that you've had too much experience with a woman with an attitude like that. I also can't imagine why you haven't been with clean woman. I think most women attend to their hygiene just as well as men, if not better. Yes, there are those that aren't particularly clean, but for you to have acquired your "tainted" attitude towards women and their vaginas, there has to be a bit more that you are not revealing...

I can't think of anything more beautiful or inviting than the sight and smell of a woman's ****... I used to coach men that if they wanted to get another hard-on after they had orgasmed they should go down on a woman and they will get hard immediately. If that doesn't work for you (and after your diatribe against women's pussies, it appears that it wouldn't) then you have obviously had some experiences that have left you in a very damaged way.

If seeing, smelling and tasting a woman's **** (a woman that practices regular hygiene) doesn't turn you on and make you want to use your lips and tongue to stimulate and please her beyond her own expectation, then you have missed out on one of the great experiences of man-woman relations...
 fwblooking
Msg: 330
Posted: 1/20/2007 7:10:10 AM
I've left women becuase they would not let me go down on them...

I agree that it is a tremendous turn-on for me as well, but I always love it when they try to look like they are not watching you do it, but they are. I always stop and tell them that if you want to watch me, then watch me

plus humming a deep bass note and winking at them always makes them come :)
 fwblooking
Msg: 332
Posted: 1/20/2007 7:25:10 AM
OOO! Face Grinding!

I like it, I love it, I want more of it!!!!
 morbinson
Msg: 334
Posted: 1/22/2007 8:32:25 PM
I read a stat: most women want to recieve oral pleasure but a whopping 60% of men would rather not give it to them... sounds pretty unbalanced. Sexual compatibility is key to a lasting relationship, and the activities and practices MUST be mutually agreed upon, ahead of time, and from the heart. I guess it's just instinct: first thought giving it would be hot when I was 11, first tried it when I was 29, with no regrets! You either have it or you don't... but yeah, I would only draw the line at inadequate hygiene, but my attraction and desire for her would still prevail...
 frank19411
Msg: 335
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:01:18 PM
Dang Girl, I didn't know how old your plea was, I do hope that your problem is taken care of by now....................I didn't know that these items were History
 ou812ic
Msg: 336
Posted: 5/2/2007 8:12:04 AM
All you women who say dump him. ......

bulshit on you ...friggin amazes me that if it was the other way around and she didn't go down on him and he dump her. . he'd be called a loser ***hole etc
It's alright if she doesn't su.ck****but hell no he'd better eat some puddin.
and wtf you don't swallow, but sweet shit you eat my puss. You can't swallow but we better eat your juices
 vhdc
Msg: 340
Posted: 5/2/2007 3:02:41 PM
yes. Pay to play.
 dirtbag2
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2007 11:34:13 PM
tough question....

In the 18 months that I've been with my man, he's gone down on me exactly.. ummm......TWICE. But GODDAMN he's good at it! The last time he went down on me, he got a case of chapped lips that lasted two weeks.

I've brought this up numerous times... I'm asking straight out " So what does a girl have to do to get you to lick her ****?" or" Goddamn, Dirtbag, you're good at it... when can I look forward to having that again?". He's no dummy and I know that he understands exactly what I'm telling him.

Every other aspect of our relationship is very good.. He's affectionate, loving, tender, patient, blah blah blah, and we have mind-blowing sex together (albeit not often enough for my taste)... it just seems to be this one little thing that gets in the way sometimes.

I'm not going to leave a great guy just because he doesn't go downtown more than once a year... but I'm sure as hell gonna keep asking him to do so!!! I'm very much considering refusing to suck his****until he gives me what I want and have been asking for for months. But leave him? Hell no!!!
 savage_masiello
Msg: 346
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2007 10:58:03 AM
i have to laugh a little at this one.... she complaines that he wont go down and my ex complained that i went down too often...... lol.... get him to listen to your needs and if he loves you he will have to do it... but baby steps.......
 single1965
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2007 3:58:28 PM
You have to put your priorities in order,do you want a great guy ,or do you want great sex,sometimes you cant have your cake and eat it to. You could just be patient with him he might eventually go down on you but if not be happy you have someone who wants to be with you.There are alot of women out there that dont care if he goes down or not and just want someone to care for them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >