Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 single1965
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Would you leave him if he didn't go down on you?Page 5 of 28    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28)
You have to put your priorities in order,do you want a great guy ,or do you want great sex,sometimes you cant have your cake and eat it to. You could just be patient with him he might eventually go down on you but if not be happy you have someone who wants to be with you.There are alot of women out there that dont care if he goes down or not and just want someone to care for them.
 sa_clova
Msg: 355
Would you leave him if he didn't go down on you?
Posted: 6/6/2007 10:35:47 AM
Show me a man that doesn't do oral and I will show you a man that will be eaten out of house and home.
 Orangeowl
Msg: 356
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2007 11:06:59 AM
Well, you must first ask yourself, how important is "a good sexual relationship", in your relationship. If its high on the list, and it isn't that great now, prior to receiving oral; then instead of getting deeper into the relationship, your best bet, is to dissolve now.
 BigDHG52
Msg: 361
Posted: 7/16/2007 12:21:36 PM
very interesting.....funny thing is the last girl I dated, we finally got to the romance and sex date...after many......she wanted me to just poke her, doggie style, right NOW, she pulled her panties off and knelt down on the floor on all fours and demanded it...and I wanted to play, offering to go down on her, and she got offended and grossed out by it. said most women do not like it..(news to me!). I guess because she was younger.. FOREPLAY is BEST, that's my motto... now, we aren't seeing each other anymore.. of course!
 jg65
Msg: 364
Posted: 8/26/2007 8:46:20 PM
Some men do not expect anything but what is freely given
My preference would rather give than to rcve.
It is the best smelling/best tasitng thing in the world
as long as no hygeine or medical problems lurkin in the erkin...
 fencepost
Msg: 372
Posted: 8/27/2007 6:03:03 AM
if he wont i will is what i am thinking
 Emilyrock
Msg: 376
Posted: 9/12/2007 8:32:46 PM
Depends on how much that you value that particular thing during sex., if you absolutely love it and it pisses you off then yes, if you can get over it and move on then no
 busty56
Msg: 385
Posted: 2/25/2008 1:54:31 PM
WELL IV BEEN SEEING A GUY THAT WONT GO DOWN ON ME AND HE SAID THAT IYTS NOT THAT HE DONT LIKE IT HE DONT WANT TO RISK HIS LIFE LOL SO I GUESS I NEED TO MOVE ON BECAUSE I LOVE THAT MMMMMMM
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 389
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 4:58:32 AM
In a New York minute.
 Monisue4u
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 1:49:08 PM
"About how to give the woman you love mind blowing pleasure and fulfilling every need and desire that she has. I don't care about myself if I'm pleasured or not. What matters to me is that I have done everything I can to pleasure the lady I'm with. But one thing I don't understand is I have voiced that I'm looking for a woman that wants a guy who will bring her pleasure that shes only dream about. I can't find anyone."

OMG

YOU ARE SO ON THE WRONG COAST!!!
 Fate of Norns
Msg: 401
Posted: 4/5/2008 10:13:13 AM
zinfandella:
The only men that go down on women are men that don't know how to use their tool to get the job done. A real man doesn't need to go down south. Besides, most of you women stink down there so can you really blame a man for not wanting to lick something that probably 10 or more different guys had their penis in.
 RR Man
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2008 9:34:08 PM
"He won't go down on me and doesn't even look around down there. "
===========================================================
If I'm attracted to a girl to the point where I'll ask her out, then I'm more than willing to eat her. Otherwise, I won't ask.
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2008 11:09:17 AM

The only men that go down on women are men that don't know how to use their tool to get the job done. A real man doesn't need to go down south. Besides, most of you women stink down there so can you really blame a man for not wanting to lick something that probably 10 or more different guys had their penis in.

WTF?!? A "real" man doesn't do oral? Are you f*cking kidding me? A REAL MAN does oral, and he does it VERY well...

Just yesterday I was having a discussion with the girls at work, about giving and receiving oral. Now, and I must say this shocked me, the majority consensus was that they HATED giving head, and so were willing to accept not receiving if it meant they never had to do it...

I was surprised, and a little dismayed..there's nothing more satisfying, then bringing a guy to orgasm with the skillful use of your lips, tongue and hands..ah, and the "heady" feeling it gives you is great! If I am involved with a guy I simply coach him in the right ways to eat and drink if he wants me to pleasure him, that way there's very little smell or taste..and it makes it more enjoyable for both of us.

I don't know if food or drink affects the way women smell and taste, I think it's more related to hygiene and amount of hair present...I could be wrong, guys you wanna weigh in on this?

Oral is a wonderful thing that should be freely given on BOTH sides, without keeping score. If I had to spend the rest of my life with a guy who only wanted to have intercourse...blah, vanilla sex multiplied by 10!! No thanks. I want it all, or nothing.
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2008 11:01:24 AM
^^^^^^^^now that's sweet!!

*bows to Garnet, in awe of his superior talent..
 oasismike
Msg: 410
Posted: 4/7/2008 11:55:57 AM
hey zinfandella I would like to have correspondence with you
In a relationship thats what i like the best
i am d isease free very clean not just clean
do not drink or smoke -period
and seems you are a sweet nice girl
awaiting your response
bye for now
 Cuteottawaguy
Msg: 412
Posted: 4/10/2008 4:48:18 PM
Got any more interesting insights on the subject ?
 opnmydm
Msg: 413
Posted: 4/10/2008 6:07:05 PM
maybe he has not been properly taught, open communication is what you need, tell him what you like, talk , talk, before during and after sex...
 anewchapter
Msg: 415
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2008 4:16:23 AM
Posted By: jinxdgirl on 4/9/2008 1054 AM
Subject: Would you leave him if he didn't go down on you?
Message: no... if he doesn't like it... well he doesn't like it. and if that's the only reason to not be with him.... well that just sounds silly

I think if any man, young or older, refuses to go down on a woman, that is most likely the tip of the iceberg as far as their willingness and capability of pleasing a woman. That is a fairly basic expectation of conjugal pleasures, and over the course of a long-haul relationship that will lead to less and less reciprocation on his part.

I think part of the reason for your answer is that you are young and inexperienced when it comes to relationships. If a man has a hangup about putting his mouth or lips to a woman's vagina, I am sure the sex doesn't get better from there. I think the man or boy is taking a stand about their willingness to satisfy their partner and pleasuring their partner is not part of their ultimate aim. Additionally. I would think if they won't go down on a woman's p---y, other parts of the anatomy are equally forbidden fruit - and that seems like a lot to forgo, especially if you are looking forward to a relationship with a prospective future.

It is one thing for them to not know what they are doing - they can always learn. It is quite another thing if they refuse to participate in helping you achieve satisfaction - that is something they are saying they won't do...
 Avalon Dreamer
Msg: 418
Posted: 5/25/2008 10:28:41 AM
LOL , has anyone really ever had this problem...??

ok ..well my best guess OP is that truthfully he is just not that into you. When men are genuine in their attraction to you they are usualy more inclined to be focused on pleasing you ...it may not even be personal..he may just not be the connected type or has some intimacy issues that prevent him from growing as a lover ...

As for the drilling lol to funny ....the best thing a woman can do ...is be a gentle coach and speak up about what she likes or does not...i have never met a man who did not love it when a woman talked to him during sex , telling him what you like ..how to touch you...how to move ... ...........it has a naughty edge they respond to ....or just flip him on his back and take over...show him how it's done......

DiVa
 SandyB1957
Msg: 425
Posted: 5/26/2008 5:11:06 AM
If he is that great of a man some things can be over looked. Sex is great but when you are old and alone because you kicked himto the curb you will be wishing you didnt . Conversation will always be there but sex wont. Before ya kick him to the curb talk with him tell him what you enjoy and work with him at it. Dont run away to fast the gras isnt walwys greener on the other side.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 430
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2010 5:50:28 AM
All the forum regulars know, that I NEVER engage in oral sex. In answer to your question. I want to meet men who do not require the Oral. I want to meet men who will know or learn how to use their fingers to learn to stroke where it can get HOT, and then proceed with penetration of penis in vagina.
To answer your question: I only accept men not involve in the oral. We Ladies must explain to men what turns us , as individuals, and verbally instruct men. Our parts are not easy to find and most men don't know how, or where. We, as individuals must instruct the men we are with, what we like and tell in advance, what we do NOT like.
 damassteel
Msg: 431
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2010 6:36:57 AM

Our parts are not easy to find and most men don't know how, or where.

Are you SERIOUS??? MOST men?? This I doubt in the EXTREME!
Come on Cat*, is this truly your experience?
 damassteel
Msg: 432
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2010 6:42:07 AM

Girl I would twist and curl my tongue into the letters of the cyrillic alphabet to the tune of my favorite poem over your cherry clit button

I'll bet that backwards "R" letter would be quite the thrill

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >