Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you perform oral sex on your date at a walkin movie theatre?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 caissonqueen
Msg: 91
Would you perform oral sex on your date at a walkin movie theatre?Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I have in the past and would consider doing it again with the right guy. Of course, that leads to "fun" behind the theater, the drive back to wherever...
 IslandMel
Msg: 92
Would you perform oral sex on your date at a walkin movie theatre?
Posted: 2/17/2009 10:44:49 PM
Yes I WILL TAKE YOU IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH... Chicagosveryown can I bring my girlfriend on our honeymoon?? Pleeeeeeeeeease! hehehehe
 nancyboy
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/18/2009 12:04:34 AM
knelt on the floor,she had her feet on seat in front,was down there about 5 min when a guy sat in same aisle as us and just stared,who cares in a few more minutes she damn near drowned me
 brendantime
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/18/2009 3:55:03 AM
You sure can bring her. Is she as fun as you seem to be?
 rhodyep
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/15/2009 9:08:22 AM
Yes that sounds like fun and the risk of getting busted doing it is a real turn on
 Kareeza
Msg: 96
Posted: 3/18/2009 3:52:19 PM
I love to get an extra popcorn bucket and cut a hole in the bottom for his penis..put a little popcorn aroudn it and then I can play when I want....
 HappySimcoeGurl
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/18/2009 3:56:18 PM
yeah that would be fun!
 HappySimcoeGurl
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/18/2009 3:58:55 PM
and people wonder why the floors are so sticky at those movie theatres...lol
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2009 4:53:50 PM
Of course I would.
 medchick911
Msg: 100
Posted: 3/18/2009 5:45:27 PM
I've always wondered what are the consequences if you get caught? simply kicked out or can you get charged or arrested?
 MandaKay
Msg: 101
Posted: 3/18/2009 5:56:26 PM
Well....in TX you'd be arrested and charged with indecent exposure or public indecency. Unless you got the cop who was being cool and just let you go with a warning.

As for me....my answer is NOOOOO.
 shipoker58
Msg: 102
Posted: 4/9/2009 8:00:56 PM
No, I wouldn't

...JMO
 MikeM1968
Msg: 103
Posted: 4/9/2009 8:29:43 PM

I love to get an extra popcorn bucket and cut a hole in the bottom for his penis..put a little popcorn aroudn it and then I can play when I want....

Just remember you gotta tug real hard for the extra butter!

Mike
 MandaKay
Msg: 104
Posted: 4/10/2009 1:22:08 AM
I've honestly never understood the thrill of doing it in public. Of risking getting caught and having something on your criminal record. The thought of getting caught is a HUGE turn off for me. As is a guy having been arrested in the past.
 Channybeans
Msg: 105
Posted: 4/10/2009 3:59:42 AM
First it aint so bad when you do get caught, they just kick you out.
Second the possibility ofgetting caught is really what makes it exciting.
(thou ya never really want to, it can be slighty unfortunate)
Its Easier than you think to actually get away with it.
Last I suggest you try it, it can be vey fun!

PhEx
 MandaKay
Msg: 106
Posted: 4/10/2009 7:28:19 AM

First it aint so bad when you do get caught, they just kick you out.

If they just kick you out, how come there are tons of people in jail for doing this?

Last I suggest you try it, it can be vey fun!

No thanks. I enjoy keeping my job.
 skamitzx
Msg: 107
Would you perform oral sex blah blah blah
Posted: 4/10/2009 7:31:21 AM
I just moved to Western New york and well i think that im going out tonight, and if anyone would like to go, voice it up. or type....Since i just recenty moved here i don't know a whole lot to do; but damn it, I'll go out even if i have to go alone. I gots me some spring fever ahh shit.
First things first, i think plentyoffish is bullshit, yet i still have a lovely account, i just want to meet ppl, and then let them judge me when we hang out, no one can possibly know what a person is all about from reading something in a profile, or looking at an image. If your creepy I'll let you know, but yet againIf you think I'm creepy I hope you let me know. You can only really tell once you meet that person. so lets get passed all the exchanging email crap and just meet. I'll be at the broadway market on broadway street in buffalo, new york. Among hundreds of other ppl buying lots of polish deliciousness, I'll be there from 12-4 pm . Just shout out "MARCO" and i'll respond with "Polo". After that I don't know I don't really like to plan that far ahead, just kind of wander. Know that I'll probably get gang banged, and thrown in the sewer while my lifeless body soaks up thousands or gallons of fecal matter and garbage i'd like to say this.

In the future all the windmills are going to come out of the ground and form this giant spaceship, and attack everyone. The sun is going to explode in 20 years, if not before the alien invasion. We are going to try to find life on other planets(this as our main goal) because we've already used most of the..ooh i like this song...earths resources as of this point. Murder and crime rates are going to go up considerably, because of the depression/recession and hey jail is actually better than being a bum and not knowing where your going to sleep or what your going to eat. China will be the next power house, like it isn't actually already. We'll start a war with china...because we want to see how big our balls are, and really theyre just pretty small and shriveled..shit i just bit my lip... alright I'm done..pe@ce out kids and I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

oh and by the way...

If I see you at the broadway market, thumbs up to you for taking a risk.
Im being unusually optimistic about this one, but if i seee you there, please leave me a message on here as well. *scrunch face*

-Suzanne
 unshockable28
Msg: 108
Would you perform oral sex blah blah blah
Posted: 4/10/2009 8:21:02 AM
absolutly. Getting caught makes it hotter.
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 9:13:09 AM
Ask the guy who kept trying to get me in the back row every time we went to a movie! Just don't ask that one boy in high school.

But in all seriousness, if the theater was empty (and it has been) I might consider all sorts of fun things.
 lookingforbigo
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/9/2011 11:41:52 AM
never given a woman oral in the theatre but i have had my hand up her skirt and made her whimper a bit.
 Summalovin23
Msg: 111
Posted: 9/9/2011 1:03:39 PM
Haha, I did when I was about 16 :) Oh to be that age again! I don't know if I would in a packed theatre, but for sure if there was no one else in the back row!
 barefootkitten
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/9/2011 3:21:34 PM
I could never do that...I'm quite loud, so there would be no hiding the fact we were having sex!
 BowHunter216
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2011 3:29:42 PM
YEA, YEA, I have done that and what a great turn on. Had a couple of girlfriends give me head and I RETURNED THE FAVOR. It was thrilling, another couple watched the action and gave us a thumbs up approval. I love giving oral to women and see them light up with excitement when they come and have to muffle their moans and groans so as not to draw attention. A little bit of kinky sex keeps your sex life exciting and fresh. Highly recommend it. You girls should bring an extra pair of panties to change into later rather than go home dripping wet.Let your boyfriend help you put the dry pair on and hold onto the other pair until you get home.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/9/2011 3:59:30 PM
^^^ or just go commando.
 lake_grove
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/10/2011 10:12:11 AM
I have done it before. But the place was relatively empty. Probably wouldn't do it if the place was crowded.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you perform oral sex on your date at a walkin movie theatre?