Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 53
UMMMM excuse me but my eyes are UP here!Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
wait.... I'm in the wrong thread ...
 arri
Msg: 62
UMMMM excuse me but my eyes are UP here!
Posted: 10/31/2005 6:32:41 PM
actually .. some of us start looking to end the conversation
 dud
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/31/2005 6:47:33 PM
im gonna get in trouble for this, but, oh well, never stopped me before ahahaha

maybe your words are not very interesting. but your chest is. so look at the glass as half-full and take it as a compliment
 dud
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/31/2005 6:53:35 PM
^^^^ that would make me smile AHEM

see, i think this is what it comes down to. if you WANT to get angry about it, you will. if you'd rather not get angry, then its no big deal. i think that the things that offend people say more about the people than the things
 viceguy1
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/31/2005 7:24:07 PM
Try covering them up for a change.......not that that will help much if ur stacked...
 :
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2005 3:19:31 AM
looking at the girls is like staring at the sun, linger too long and you may get burned.
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 84
Posted: 11/1/2005 10:31:31 AM

Hmmm well I don't know, I don't really get uppity about guys staring at my chest, it's the retarded comments that come out of their mouth that annoy me more.

yeah... exactly.

at the same place I bought this t-shirt, there was one that said "excuse me, could you please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes?"

evanevan6
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/1/2005 1:02:24 PM
Well, as Kimmydawn has clarified, she is talking about staring.
So yeah that's rude.
But noticing - If the woman is dressed to kill - is not.
In fact, it might be rude to ignore it completely. I think one should be direct.
If she has a great bod - you can say that - and then get back
to looking her in the eye and finding out about her!
Other wise- no hot bod for you! And she would most likely be correct
about dropping you!
Evan
 arri
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/2/2005 6:55:07 AM
Lets be honest … in most cases … boobs are bigger than the eyes
 arri
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/4/2005 1:30:33 PM
We are not stupid .. we know they can’t talk back and we don’t always look unless there is something to look at such as a nice cleavage or attractively formed contours .. but most importantly .. men just suffer from wander eyes syndrome and short attention span.
 grplaman
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/6/2005 5:44:51 PM
Kimmydawn, would you rather have him, looking at another woman instead? Men are men...what, you never noticed, thier packages?

And if you say, "well, I don't stare at them." Then I'd say back, "Why not?" Men like that........it seems to me-you being to shy......and not playing the game correct!

I don't mean to be mean,....so, please forgive me, if you think i am. It's just that, no one looks at my "package" and that's a pet peeve of mine.
 Inkwell
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2005 6:35:25 AM
Sorry, did you say something? I was distracted
 grplaman
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/7/2005 7:29:52 AM
YEAH! Also too,..have you ever considered wearing a "Habit" ? All, men respect and behave around Nuns..........those rulers, hurt!!!!!!
 Swiftone
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2005 7:47:34 AM
Well, you'd be safe with me... I'm more of a butt guy than a boob guy so when I'm having a conversation with a woman I usually stay focussed because she's usually sitting down and REALLY difficult having a conversation when I'm walking behind her.....
 grplaman
Msg: 104
Posted: 11/8/2005 7:51:02 AM
Men are not after faces.........the face just tells them..........it's a female! Faces only serve as identification'al purposes. They want what's under the clothes. A mans' purpose is only to, "Boink".
 cedar77
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2007 4:41:31 PM
I would think for women there would only be one thing worse than guy's staring at your chest and that would be :......guy's never staring at your chest.

I don't stare ....but I might look a little ......they are great.
 cedar77
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2007 4:53:22 PM
^
Are you actually saying a busty woman wearing a low cut top and a "hey look at my melon's" push-out bra can legitimately complain if guy's stare???...did you undergo some sort of "modern sensitivity training"? ...or what?
 cedar77
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2007 5:36:21 PM
99.9% ......????...I don't agree....there's quite a few busty mcmelon's out there.

And, yes, I did undergo sensitivity training, otherwise known as maturation.

I'm mature and I sometime's look...nothing wrong with that .....I don't stare ....but part of maturity is being honest and realistic...

If someone present's something in a look at these manner that they know full well are sensational and eye catching as boobs are , to the public, they can expect that to draw alot of attention .....to expect otherwise is illogical and childish...not mature.....simple as that.
 DonInVictoria
Msg: 120
Posted: 1/16/2007 8:51:51 AM
OP msg 22 " And the staring back idea, hey the men I know would just see that as a come on and enjoy the heck of it. "

Well, at least you've got half the equation right.

If we thought you were otherwise unattractive, you can be sure we'd not be looking at all.

For many of us, it's a way of coming on to you. Which only shows we lack imagination.
 cedar77
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2007 9:24:11 AM
Men, as a group, need to get their act together and quit bandying around lame excuse like "it's a habit, or women secretly like it."

Oh we do... do we??
Men as a group??!! .....Speak for yourself ...you sure aren't a representitive of all men (and if you are ....you're fired!! ) and neither am I ...so I won't lump all men in together.
Don't bother incriminating all of us!
Like I said.... one last time ....I don't stare and I think staring is not classy and is rude and creepy but ...
I think it's more like a few men who go too far .....like the one's who stare when a woman just happen's to be busty and isn't wearing anything "provocative"
That's the key word ....:"provocative" .....to provoke ...to cause a reaction....get it???
That's exactly it..."personal responsibilty" ..men and women have to take responsibility for their action's, but of course also this include's their provocation's.

I think maybe you're just trying to score point's with potential dates....not good...
Anyway's we disagree .....that's ok....no big deal.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >