Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lil_poppy
Msg: 168
Does noise during sex, turn you on more?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Nope, not a shouter. I don't want to be with a shouter either. Hell, I can't stand a lip smacking noisy kisser. I'm good with moaning. Make me moan and groan and laugh and cry. And I like music, always have music, low to medium sound and not loud. And applause , I once got up and gave my husband a standing ovation and one time, actually twice, he left cash on my nightstand in the morning. Now that's a good sex life. IMO. Good sex lasts gives you wonderful feeling inside your body for hours and hours after the deed is done. Makes your inside ache in anticipation for the next time .
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Does noise during sex, turn you on more?
Posted: 2/14/2016 1:23:25 PM
I am really quiet unless I'm getting off or you are hurting me.
But generally I am quiet as heck.
But I like some dirty talk... just don't expect me to say it back, or talk the whole time...
idk. maybe that's why I'm single.
 oneday57
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/16/2016 4:51:39 AM
Took me a while when I first heard a woman making noises and some where loud at that but I like them as they let me know I'm working the right spots....specially if shes giving me hints....lot of guys have a problem with that but I feel if shes to get hers I have no problem with a little direction!...lol
 dreamyvisions
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2016 11:35:27 PM
Dosent bother me either w ay,i grunt breathe hard and cuss when getting it in. Not the one to have a covoe during--but dont mind laughing at a funny face made lol
 bamagrl68
Msg: 172
Posted: 2/18/2016 8:38:39 PM
killerwolf69- I can get loud, I enjoy totally getting into it.
I haven't had a slew of lovers, but my ex was quiet during sex, to the point that it made me doubt myself.
Now, I know what someone is going to say, so I will go ahead and say there were obvious signs he was enjoying himself.
What I would like to say is that men should realize that as much as it turns them on for us to get into it, the same goes for us!
So, yes, it would be a turn on for a man to make noise in bed.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2018 4:35:13 PM
I like music during sex. I do not like talking except to tell men where to find the "c" zone and the how to me. I really HATE vuglar talk. I just like good music like Depeche Mode etc. and no talking.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 3:18:56 AM
Never used to hear a lot of or care to hear a woman's noises until I reached my 50s....now it's nice because I know what i'm doing is right and she approves...and yes it's special!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >