Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 molly__blooming
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Would you date a married Person !!!Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
right, drg, i completely agree with ya.
 Karl the Hermit
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Would you date a married Person !!!
Posted: 4/5/2007 7:49:47 PM
Not no but HELL NO!

I did have two instances in my distant past. One was a sexual encounter with a married woman, and the other was a 3-month relationship with a separated woman of one of my friends. Never again. Bad karma, man, bad karma.

At this point, I refuse to date and/or have sexual relations with: married women, engaged women, single women who live under the same roof as their bf, single women in the midst of a committed relationship, and separated women.

Other than that, it's open season...
 eb3267
Msg: 121
Posted: 4/5/2007 7:55:13 PM
Is with Fupped..

Hell no, had it done to me, never walked in on it, TG, but my Daughter got to see Daddy kissing some other chick.. Nice guy eh ? F*CK'N *sshole !!
He hadn't even moved out of the house or informed me that he wanted to be "free"

Have I screwed around on him, NO, and he was in the navy, he left me alone plenty, for months at a time..
 curiousteddy
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2007 8:11:35 PM
Easier said than done. People cannot help who they are attracted to. When you get to know someone and there is something about them that you are attracted to, the ability think rationally disappears irrespective if the other person is a criminal, a junkie let alone married.

If you have not been through this then morality and ethics will guide your thoughts and feelings.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >