Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 masterspirit
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Stanley Cup...?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Carolina Hurricanes!!!!!!!
 jamesxxx71
Msg: 3
Stanley Cup...?
Posted: 11/4/2005 12:39:17 PM
lotsacute... it won't happen this year around. They've made a few key changes in the lineup and with the rules being applied as they always should have been.. intimadition factor will not work this time around. Plus they got rid of Marian Hossa who used to disappear come playoff time and replaced him with Heatley who will surely not disappear come playoff time.

Ottawa VS. Detroit - Ottawa winning the cup in 5!!!! but that's a fan speaking lol...

Ottawa will beat Philly in the conference finals in 5 also while Detroite will beat Nashville in 7 in the conference finals.
 TorontoGuy7696
Msg: 5
Stanley Cup...?
Posted: 12/6/2005 4:47:58 PM
Being a Leaf fan, it BREAKS MY HEART saying this but Ottawa wins the cup. If Hasek gets hurt and is out for the season (which is quite possible) than gonna go with the Penguins. With all that talent, they are gonna start winning sooner than later!!
 TorontoGuy7696
Msg: 6
Stanley Cup...?
Posted: 12/14/2005 5:24:10 PM

I think that I can put another check mark on my board of ppl coming to the conclusion that Ottawa is a good team and that Toronto is just not up to par....

You are right. Toronto is not upto par.... In the regular season. BRB. Gotta go and count the times Ottawa has beat Toronto the past few years in the playoffs!
 tictactoe
Msg: 7
Stanley Cup...?
Posted: 12/15/2005 12:49:06 AM
blueeyeddvl

that is the last thing the NHL wants to see

You're right about that. Huge revenues to be lost if two canadian teams play. ESPN, and several other American broadcasters would be gone from the scene and cover some other sport. I'd love an all Canadian final.

the three teams I feel have the best chance in the playoffs, and screw the regular season, are :

Calgary
Ottawa
Vancouver

Detroit may be a strong team , but they'll choke again in the playoffs. The playoffs are a new season and what happened in the past 80 games means zip.
 tictactoe
Msg: 8
Stanley Cup...?
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:28:46 AM
smackemhard

Might see a lot of overtimes in the west this year ( playoffs ).

I have only two concerns about the flames, one is coming out the gates and the other is the amount of penalties they're taking this year.. Won't be good if that happens in the playoffs. As a flames supporter since 80, it's nice to see them in contention.
 Jonsson8
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Stanley Cup...?
Posted: 12/16/2005 4:30:28 PM
My dream finals would be between my two favorite teams, the Avalanche and the Flyers.

But I can see the Senators making it to the finals, against either the Canucks or Wings.
 tictactoe
Msg: 11
Stanley Cup...?
Posted: 12/28/2005 1:56:26 PM
chuck67

Vancouver has to get by Calgary first.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >