Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 2
are artists better lovers?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'd have to say yes since the best lover I've had is a photographer. Second best was a painter, and third best a sculpture...
 masterspirit
Msg: 4
view profile
History
are artists better lovers?
Posted: 11/4/2005 2:25:05 PM
I agree--expressing emoton is important in music and in sex.
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/4/2005 2:32:03 PM
Well it makes perfect sense to me. Artistic desire stems from our emotional selves. It is in essence, a need to express one's self. Sex is also a form of expression. If someone has the ability to express themself on clay, canvas, or instrument, it makes sense that they would also be adept at expressing themselves with their body.

And perhaps most importantly to the other lover, a passion for the natural beauty of the human body.
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/4/2005 3:07:27 PM
guitar players sure are good with their fingers....
 Simlasa
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2005 4:13:19 PM
yes... yes WE are...
 Pandy
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/4/2005 4:23:56 PM
the two most important aspects of good sex, IMO...are communication and creativity.....artists are adept at both.
 Simlasa
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2005 5:02:19 PM
maybe you should strap a brush to it and see if it can paint you a picture?
 Simlasa
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2005 6:23:05 PM
How can you wear a t-shirt... you're just a big floaty eye thing... a vortex of nerve endings and optic fibers...

So is there a hierarchy among the sexy artists? Are ceramisists better than photographers?
 callendargirl
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/4/2005 7:44:01 PM
I would like to switch this title around, I believe that , THE BEST LOVERS ARE ARTISTS !! I am not meaning in art as in painting, sculpting , etc etc ... A man who is an incredible lover , takes love making very seriously and does everything with pride.... he loves what he does ... and i believe, that truly makes him an artist.

Then there the other type............... the lousy ones, not sure what one would call them! Once you meet the 'artist' I dont think you could ever go for less!
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/5/2005 6:11:56 AM
A man who is an incredible lover , takes love making very seriously and does everything with pride.... he loves what he does ... and i believe, that truly makes him an artist.

(blushing) I do my best ma'am

Pandy made a wonderful point awhile back about the two most important skills being communication and creativity. I'd like to add the third to that list, open-mindedness.

Off Topic: It's been too damned long since I've dipped my brush....(sigh)
 Mocha_Luv77
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 4:45:46 PM
I believe 110% that artists are better lovers!! Whether you're a musician or a painter or a writer ..... definately!! Artists seem to understand "soul" ... hence why it's easy for expressing feeling and emotions thru art/song/poem...etc.

Paradoxx
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/8/2005 5:40:53 PM
Is an artist more sensually in tune? I think passion is the muse of art and making love...just a different canvas.
 mizter
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2005 8:18:04 PM
I have many artworks currently workin on another (doin the threes the're brown and tomorrow gonna work on the fours I think thats red) doesn't look like much to me..

How does this make me a better lover ?

when making love I never hear "paint me burnt umber baby !"

An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his paintings on display at that time. "I have good news and bad news," the owner replied. "The good news is that a gentleman
enquired about your work and wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death. When I told him it would, he bought all 15 of your paintings."
"That's wonderful," the artist exclaimed. "What's the bad news?"
"The guy was your doctor..."
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >