Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do men really know what Women Want???????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ariescast
Msg: 101
Do men really know what Women Want???????Page 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I like the way you think
 ariescast
Msg: 102
Do men really know what Women Want???????
Posted: 7/22/2006 5:37:45 AM
I'm telling you that it is not that difficult. Just talk to us and don't ditch us for your friends. Yes we do need attention, but those of us who are mature, can understand if you do not know how to give it. If we treat you a certain way, then we will end up being treated the same way. Boy, some of you have serious bad attitudes towards women. Why are you even looking for someone?
 ariescast
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/22/2006 5:39:16 AM
good job Forrest.
 Elphaba108
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/22/2006 12:41:11 PM
Nashville, thats such a depressing answer. An ideal relationship is where the man assumes his position as the leader, the ultimate decision maker. And, in this role, he should be respected. He is not better than the woman, but what makes her complete. To reciprocate, she must understand that she never belittle or criticize him in any public setting. All disagreements are very private and should always remain so.

In his position of authority, he offers protection, love.

Women really want men who can step up to this.

Elphaba
 shiloh44
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/22/2006 7:44:19 PM
It depends on the man ,men think they know what a woman wants but maybe next time he should ask what we would like lol
 DrewBond007
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/22/2006 9:17:08 PM
i know what they want, but have yet to find the female that has the positive qualities that i require. which is why they say to keep on
 Lux_Interior
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/22/2006 10:04:08 PM
How the hell would they know? It's not as if men are any more psychic than women are. People only know what you tell them... or show them.
 Paulchino II
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/23/2006 1:02:05 AM

People only know what you tell them... or show them.

The universal answer to everything
 codex1977
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/23/2006 1:36:54 AM
No, we don't. That's why we ask 'em.

"waddya want?" we sez. And if they're nice, they tell us. If not, well, up a particular creek with no oars.

It's the way it be, laddies.
 jffbuis
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2006 1:41:32 AM
I am going to catch hell for this but please just keep in mind that I am speaking metahorically. Bear with me and read between the lines.
Ok ... Shoes .. yep I said it.
They want something comfortable, sensable, something that makes them feel sexy and or intelegent. Something functonal but also has a little wildness in them. Something that won't go out of fashon too soon.
Between the lines
They dont like to go shopping for them. They want them to last forever. Why go threw the process of breaking them in if all they do is sit in the back of the closet, become uncomfortable, unattractive, stop doing anything to improve thier looks,protect their feet. Something that eventually hurts to put on, makes them feel outdated,oldfashoned.
Even farter between the lines ... Men are "shoes".
Do not forget that there is a serious process in selection for "shoes". It's to bad there isnt a one size fits all. The evolving "shoe" that changes to fit your every need, want, desire, mood, outlook, year after year. What Women really want is to put them on and for them to last forever.
And God bless them for trying on the wrong size from time to time and wanting them to fit so badly. Some times they wear them for so long they wind up ruining their feet. Eventually all "shoes" wind up being nothing more than an old pair of comfortable flip flops.
Ok this old flip flop is done ... lol
 Lux_Interior
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/23/2006 9:52:20 AM
So men are SHOES?

Ahem.. if you explain it.. why read between the lines?
 One_Down_A*s_Guy
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/23/2006 1:33:49 PM
jffbuis

well said, its true, all of it, it works at so many angles!
 Puppy_Love
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/23/2006 8:31:27 PM

TAWNY: Here is my question men seem to think they all know what women want but do they really?????????? Do they actually take time to think about what it is that make us tick.................WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT BOYS?

The simple answer is "NO" men do not really know what women want. Each woman is unique and special, so you cannot use a cookie cutter approach. Furthermore, many women do not really know what they want themselves, which makes it impossible to know what they want.

Puppy Love
 shiloh44
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/27/2006 6:06:06 PM
Well if he is a real man he will ask what i want and in return he will get an exact answer SO ASK LOL
shiloh
 daisie
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/27/2006 6:17:59 PM
I want the MOON and all the stars in the sky.

And a very powerful telescope so I can keep an eye on my property...make sure there's no trespassing or vandalism going on up there.

Gift certificate to Home Depot or Lowes is good too.
 xamo
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/27/2006 6:52:25 PM
Heard this one ?

A store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.

"Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.

"Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,953,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
 WhatKindaGirlUTakeMeFor?
Msg: 117
Posted: 7/27/2006 7:12:44 PM
It shouldn't be what women want but what does the woman I want ...want........really depends on the person...

I think what's frustrating is finding the one you want...and giving a sh** enough to figure out what they want...or what makes them tick..

Seems these days people are so quick to move on if one thing is off........does anybody ever really take the time needed to get to know a person?
 desireworthy
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2006 7:16:21 PM
You're so right Codex1977...women just need to come out and say exactly what it is they want and need (This applies to men too)...the guessing game takes too much out of a
relationship...men don't always know what we're thinking as well as we don't know what their
thinking about...just ask..the answer can only be YES, or NO..I can do this, or I can't
 snowy39
Msg: 119
Posted: 7/27/2006 7:31:07 PM
we have no idea, a woman told me once that what women want changes everyday. There is no hope in hell that we will ever figure out what they want and personally I think they like it that way becuase it gives them the power, well except for that one other thing that gives them power, but, after marriage they never use it anyway.
 musicalife
Msg: 120
Posted: 7/27/2006 7:33:08 PM
No, that's why they made the movie. Duh!
 shiloh44
Msg: 121
Posted: 7/30/2006 10:36:23 AM
Dont worry i know what i want lol hehehe till next time
ciao shiloh
 classact504
Msg: 122
Posted: 7/30/2006 10:38:29 AM
We want men to quit asking us what we want.
 musicalife
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/30/2006 12:31:34 PM
Read post 117. Ask yourself "Does this apply to me?"
 One_Down_A*s_Guy
Msg: 124
Posted: 8/10/2006 5:13:49 PM
Of coarse we don't , thats why we listen so good , right ?
 bourel
Msg: 125
Posted: 8/10/2006 5:31:32 PM
Sometimes they do! It's always worked to tell them what you want. I think men want to make women happy and please them. it's a lot easier for them to give you what you want if you tell then what you want. It's also very important to thank them when they give it to you. Men are amazing! I suggest you look within your self and find out if you think your worthy of having what you say you are wanting and if your willing to acknowledge the men in your life for the things they ghave givien you and how great they are.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do men really know what Women Want???????