Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What Do Women Want?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 43
What Do Women Want?Page 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I thought the above post was an excellent place for a point - counterpoint response, so here goes:

1. someone who won't do everything we want...if I wanted a trained animal I would get a dog..be a man and stand up for yourself
1 a. Be a woman and lay down for yourself.
2. a good listener..if you can't be in a conversation, or at least pretend to be...your in trouble
2 a. Huh?
3. take the time to spell check, if you have a lot of spelling and grammer mistakes we think you are either lazy or dumb
3 a. My grammer is dead, may she rest in piece.
4. don't send those cutsey things (ie teddy bear with heart) to someone you just started talking to. I don't really know you, don't know if I am really interested in you and that sort of thing doesn't feel honest (if a guy was smart and looked at a girls profile he may decide that this is okay, if you looked at mine, you would be better off sending me a bike picture or something)
4 a. I will let you look at mine if you let me look at yours.
5. be casual. if you seem too pushy we might think you are desperate. If you are fun to be around you'll get a second date, if we get the "you're female and breathing, you'll do" vibe we will be gone so fast.
5 a. you're lying... know how we know? You're breathing!
6. don't assume that a girl will be impressed with your material goods or how much money you make. Some of us got an education and a job because we like the idea that we can take care of ourselves. Also, trying to sell us on what you have and not who you are makes a lot of us wonder if you are loser.
6 a. Wanna go for a ride on my ten speed? I heard it's cooler than my Truck.
7. a good foot massage will increase your chances of getting laid any day of the week
7 a. Start rubbing my feet cuz you're right!
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 44
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 1/15/2008 6:04:06 AM

Women want other hawt women.
Every body knows that. Oh wait is it men want women to want other hawt women ?
Or is it women want men that dress like hawt women ???

Settled Gentlemen..... Case closed
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 45
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 1/15/2008 12:19:16 PM
Women want men with high EQ's.

(Stupid is as stupid does)

Edit...if you have to google EQ...then guess what...

We know what women are refering to when they say they want a man with a high EQ

Equity Quotient!~

Edit:
Annica, I got it just fine thanks, and it's mighty presumptuous of you to think any of us would care enough to google it!
 JaYnEy_
Msg: 46
view profile
History
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 1/15/2008 12:53:50 PM
lol is this thread like build a boyfriend.....in a perfect world theres things we would all like.....reality tho is not so perfect....

ideally.......id like a guy who....
lives localish
is honest
can make me laugh
takes the time to really get to know me
has a job
has a car
has some manors
does the lil things that matter
doesnt let his "issues" define who he is
about 6ft tall or taller....
looks help but im not obsessed with that........

dont think any of those things is the mystery thing .....chemistry is what makes a relationship....and that part cant be defined
 JaYnEy_
Msg: 47
view profile
History
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 1/15/2008 2:03:22 PM
um English or Spanish ones?
does he have to use his manners in his manors?
tee hee g/f you KNOW why I am bugging you about this one!

ya ya i know why your buggin me....n i should and do know better....but im sick.....brain not workin to full capacity atm lol......and thats my excuse

should also add to my list:
good kisser
can and likes to cook......
 IncognitoGuido
Msg: 48
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 1/29/2008 6:48:28 PM
Women want MEN. They really want a man. They want a man who acts like a man, thinks like a man, and looks like a man.

The man they want is the same for all of them. He is educated, articulate, funny, attractive, well groomed, well read, sensitive (but not a p*ssy), outgoing, takes charge (but in a respectful manner), eats with his mouth closed but loves with his eyes open. He loves children and can act like one, but not in front of their mothers. He believes in romance, but not smarmy crap, we are talking about a man who would come to their honour, but would understand that others will find them attractive. He can fix things, but isn't too cheap to hire someone where he lacks the skills. He likes to party, but he doesn't get rude when having fun.
He can dance, or he is willing to let them go because he doesn't.

IF only I were a man like that ^^^

ha ha
 Walts
Msg: 49
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 1/30/2008 5:11:33 PM
After every woman I meet, I know for a fact I don't have clue. No, really, notta,zilch, nadda, nil, nuttin.........honest.
 Wild Sweet and Cool
Msg: 51
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 4/9/2009 8:53:58 PM
What about real friends not snakes in the grass? How about an exorcism to purge the world of evil spirits? yeah, that sounds GOOOOD...where's my laughing gas? hand me that ice pick, pls
 Wild Sweet and Cool
Msg: 52
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 4/11/2009 3:18:48 AM
Furs diamonds nubian slaves boy caviar champagne silk and bags of gold. and a harley. bye
 HORSELADY3
Msg: 55
view profile
History
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/4/2009 3:11:52 PM
I will still go with my original answer (114) YUP I sure do enjoy being important AND .... gettin it on!!
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 58
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/9/2009 7:23:36 PM
A truck is a truck is a truck . . . If you met the right woman, you would trade your truck in.
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 59
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/9/2009 9:55:01 PM
LOL . . . well, honestly most women probably do not want trucks or even sea gulls for that matter. Most women want men who with love them more than a truck or whatever.
 rockondon
Msg: 60
view profile
History
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/11/2009 10:49:29 AM
Women want men that are sincere.
So if you can fake sincerity, you've got it made.
 rhondarhonda20
Msg: 61
view profile
History
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/15/2009 11:23:53 PM
well this is a grate articall thank you.
 esp60
Msg: 64
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/27/2009 10:35:06 AM
men want momen...women want kids...kids want gerbils..no reciprocity
 esp60
Msg: 65
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/28/2009 6:02:11 AM
nothing applies to everyone.there's always exceptions to the rule and gerbils ain't half bad sauteed with mushrooms and a nice chianti...ffff fff ffff
 Elaine C
Msg: 66
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/30/2009 5:50:08 PM
First of all...don't ask what it is that women want. Dont know about the rest of you, but i'm my own person. Ask yourself what it is that you want, and go and find her :)

Cheers :)
 ~JaneSays~
Msg: 67
What Do Women Want?
Posted: 5/30/2009 10:06:00 PM
I wish my bladder was a little bit stronger, but it is okay.

What else do I want?

I really want to go to South America and explore.

Anything else?

Well, I want to sleep in tomorrow.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What Do Women Want?