Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 laughinglibra
Msg: 98
Is the way to a man's G spot really through his ass?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
^^^^^^^ In full agreement with you 1samrap.

For the guys and gals that are against it, what have you got to lose by trying it? What is it that makes you so afraid to try?

I'm curious to know because it is an amazing orgasm to witness.... I can't even imagine how it must feel as a man to experience this. All I know is that an anal orgasm for a woman is pretty remarkable -- completely different from any other kind of orgasm we are able to achieve.
 Spany___99
Msg: 99
Is the way to a man's G spot really through his ass?
Posted: 5/24/2008 10:56:02 PM
I enjoy anal play both giving and receiving. I found it makes orgasms more intense. But bringing up the subject is awkward. I'm surprised that there are women that enjoy performing this act, and happy.
 ripley65
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/25/2008 2:43:36 AM

Yup it is,,,,and also the 'taint' area when 'just' enough pressure is applied tho some men have said its painful if too much pressure is applied there. Just gotta experiment with what feels good. (one of my ex's and i got it down justtttttt right and he was putty in my hands while i did that for him).
 aplusboy
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2008 11:24:49 AM
ripley65 is correct, men are putty in the hands of a woman who knows how to do it jusssssst right. The problem is getting someone to do it right. A lot of harm can be done like tears(watch those fingernails), or lack of proper lube. It is afterall a very sensitive area.
 1missblueeyes
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/9/2008 3:19:06 AM
It's also known as the "A" Spot.
 misssexyprincess
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/9/2008 11:36:51 PM
Very interesting thread, what if i have long nails ????? ewwweee
 silibus
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:47:01 PM
"Though his prostate" Get the F outta here. It is not the way. The way is really through what very few women outside of expert sex proffessionals in the business know of.
How about trying subtle hints, flirting, tons of tons of forepplay over many many days without release. And this is coming from a man. And why does it take so long to get a woman to get off? For the same reason as for a man. No wonder there are so many unhappy people around. People listen to others and take their advice as though it were from above. All you have to do is Take-some-time. Why should I tell someone additced to instant gratificstion. That one is a very expensive piece of info.

Not evryone lives in McDonald's Land. Don't you want a man to be attentive to what is happening with every touch? Why do you think we masturabte so much?

There is some truth to the prostate theory though but the long route is the one that'll produce mind shattering 5 minute orgasms.
 john.duke12
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2008 12:44:34 PM

ripley65 is correct, men are putty in the hands of a woman who knows how to do it jusssssst right.

Doesn't the woman get full control over him when doing this? She decides if he can have a dry orgasms. How many is up to her. She decides when he has the final release and it usually ends up with him exhausted and her energized. The domination thing is a trun on.

heard the same think could be achieved through a tantric bj

http://books.google.com/books?id=gS3_P_vueAwC&pg=PA18&lpg=PA18&dq=tantric+blowjob&source=web&ots=XbQYEvtsht&sig=Y0m0PuzmXm3GSjkRK1TJtwGJ3Ck&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result#PPA18,M1

like on pg 18 of that book.
 namrael
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/27/2008 1:52:52 PM
Yup. In addition to all the normal nerve endings in the anus, it's also the best way to access the prostate. As long as you use sufficient lube, it doesn't hurt and can intensify his orgasms like crazy. I've really enjoyed exploring this with my last couple partners.
 cw35
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2008 3:38:59 PM
Are people still asking this question in the year 2008? It scares me that adults wouldn't know about this. Since we're throwing out some facts, did everyone know that if a woman jumps up and down after sex she can STILL get pregnant?!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/27/2008 3:52:29 PM
Knowledge Is Power.
 RacerMatt
Msg: 111
Posted: 10/1/2008 7:10:11 PM
Sweet Jesus...if ever there was a "I've seen it all now" thread, this one HAS to be it.
 DirtyOldManInTraining
Msg: 112
Posted: 10/1/2008 7:11:50 PM
I have yet to have my "A" spot explored.

The taint, I can comment on, but only personally.

Softer and gentler is definitely preferred, kinda like a tickling. Nails are ok too. just be easy with them! Don't be trying to peel my orange!
 richg30
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/1/2008 8:23:26 PM
hell yes its true if you wanna squirt a big load while shes giving you head let her ram a finger in your ass and hit the right spot and god dawn ........toys work well to
 AlmondTreeLife
Msg: 114
Posted: 10/1/2008 9:52:03 PM
Don't know about the A route....

But from a bit of self exploration....there is a pressure point that really seems to ramp up the pleasure.

Well it's more of a squeeze point....about in the middle of the scrotum sack if you pinch the skin there about the size of your thumbprints (but not too hard and for God's sake don't grab the nut's inside).... it does enhance the orgasm and can be used before hand to help get the flag-pole to stay up a bit higher when (and if) it starts to sag.
 solemn_hypnotic
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/1/2008 10:36:20 PM
Also known as the "A" spot and the "P" spot, the man's prostate is the closest equivalent to the female G spot and is best accessed through the anus. Rigorous massaging of the area outside (aka, The taint) of the rectum can cause a similar sensation, but it won't be near as powerful.

Your bum is a wonderful place, get to know it.
 somewhatcute
Msg: 116
Posted: 12/5/2008 8:46:43 AM
"Is the way to a man's G spot really through his ass?"

Not mine!!! Its not a public place but pretty easy to reach if inflated.
If anyone would try to stick anything up my exit I would get a bit snappy.
 compleat_man
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/5/2008 8:59:33 AM
a man does not techically have a G (0r Grafenburg) spot..

but I think you mean the prostate gland.?

sort of an 'equivalent' to the female's G-spot.

..then, yes..
 RacerMatt
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/5/2008 9:54:20 AM
I'm sorry... some things I just don't wanna try, much less like.
 murfman
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/5/2008 10:05:37 AM
LMAO this is the best post yet..... Im not going to read all the responses cause I might wet myself.... LMAO..... but what they are talking about is called milking the prostate.... I still prefer my orgasims to be the old fashion way though.... as for the prostate exam...LMAO.... my first and only one so far (cause my doctor has fingers the size of sausages ) was by a woman and after the exam I didnt know whether to slap her or kiss her..... but if your going to be analy violated that in my eye is the only way to go..... Thanks nosoup4u best laugh in day's.....
 CRAZYGIRL26
Msg: 120
Posted: 12/5/2008 2:13:29 PM
I was wondering why my last b-frend kept wanted me to stick a finger up his butt.
 DAVE632
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2008 7:09:08 PM
""MILKING THE PROSTATE""

Sounds like some High Communion ritual with incense and candles (OW!) but for some more interesting reading go read this.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98657

Bin there. Dun that. Typed notes throughout!
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/6/2008 10:09:57 PM
Depends on what's entering your ass. Licking below the balls or inserting a finger anally to massage the prostate, can be very pleasurable for some men. But for many men, that's "exit only" and they don't like it.

It's really dependent on how open you are to "experimenting" sexually. But there's certainly nothing wrong with it. I say, whatever feels good to you, is all that matters.
 ohio07
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/29/2009 12:05:00 PM
Honestly, I'm scared of the answer...
 ICQRUCKING2
Msg: 124
Posted: 1/29/2009 12:12:30 PM
I don't understand where this belief by a growing # of women is that they suddenly need to start trying to shove they're fingers into guys asses while giving head etc!?? Lick my balls..run your tongue wherever you like..but if you want to f uck up the whole pleasurable feeling that you are giving me then start trying to stick you finger in my ass!.. Please , most heterosexual guys find the concept of penetration as disturbing and fundamentally unnatural for a man.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >