Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 346
are women leery of guys over 30 who have never been married? Page 21 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Most women just care about their college education and careers that it is so hard for any man to get a woman to settle down and marry. Plus they are so picky and today's women expect you to be physically attractive or they won't even get to know you better.
 tenn1527
Msg: 347
are women leery of guys over 30 who have never been married?
Posted: 6/4/2012 9:40:07 PM
I don't really care if women are leery about men in their thirties with no children. I don't want to be the guy that only gets to see his children every other weekend and holiday. I'm just old fashion I guess, or maybe it was the foundation I grew up with. My parents met when my mom was 13 and my dad was 15. Were married 4 years later in 1970, Had their first child in 1976, and are still together today. I guess my biggest fear in a relationship is that I will have what they have, and I want my children to have the same stability that I had as a child. s that too much to ask?
 forum_moderator
Msg: 348
view profile
History
are women leery of guys over 30 who have never been married?
Posted: 6/16/2012 5:54:28 PM
Thread closed as users don't seem to understand what "post on topic only" means.

Please go bicker elsewhere.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >