Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sammysalt1
Msg: 89
And if she sleeps with you on the first date?Page 2 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Well I did, and its been 15 1/2 years. So it can work.

Some men think whore if they give in. I know my 21 year old thinks if someone gives in to him on the first night, he will do it, but he wont see them again. He thinks they are a whore are something. Must be his father wearing off on the boy. Some times his out looks on things, just make me stand back and shake my head. I see more and more of it, after his father came into the picture when he finished high school. He is 21, so what can I say. I should of shot his dad when I had the chance. I am just kidding, just so you know. I would never do something like that.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 93
And if she sleeps with you on the first date?
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:21:45 PM
Means I lost my mind....
 sammysalt1
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:28:27 PM
Most men on this site want laid, so I don't think they will cut their chances to say yea she would seam like a whore to me.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:29:39 PM
As far as I can tell, all the men here are players. They are all just looking to score.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:34:44 PM
My experience is that it is merely guys wanting to get their rocks off. Nothing more.
 dougeo
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2006 12:16:31 AM
Sorry to butt in here but after having 2 kids I find it hard to think of staying with any woman who will sleep with me on the first date....dont get me wrong its not like I turn it down regularly or get offered for that matter LOL but it doesnt make a very good impression on me is all.
 dougeo
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2006 12:25:31 AM
Im sorry that came out wrong I would not expect any women to respect me if I am willing to sleep with her on the first date and visa verca>
 get_over_it
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/8/2006 4:30:30 AM
Men are considered STUDs to females as SLUTS, so maybe if studs are a good things, then SLUTS are too? lol

or the reverse?

Hey if someone sleeps with ya on the first date:

lucky you and now go get yourself tested. lol
 tcky123
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/8/2006 11:20:24 AM
wow what a guy eh
 mustangsally1273
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2006 11:24:24 AM
I sleep with my buds all the time, dates are not required...OH! Is this actaully about the 3 letter "s" word? My boo-boo stake...I just like to sleep, and a warm body next to you helps... (I don't do the 3 letter "s" word with them though)....
 dougeo
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2006 2:21:06 PM
Like I said previously it doesnt show well for either party involved and for those certain people out there that believe since you had sex your now best friends and are meant to be together please dont be so gullable. Anyways were all adults and sex happens ,be it on the first date or the 50th(ouch) all and all you should probably get to know each other regardless
 colormehappygirl
Msg: 119
Posted: 1/8/2006 9:12:53 PM
Terrific sex is never planned?

Oh, I'm sorry. I have to TOTALLY disagree with that. I have been in a few long term relationships in my life, and a few times we totally planned out when and where we'd be having sex. It was... FANTASTIC.

Planning or not planning is not what determines if the sex will be good, or bad. No no.
 dougeo
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2006 4:45:05 AM
Ive come to the conclusion that sex or no sex on the first date it doesnt really matter. were adults here and if things work out great if not great. I still think it still good to get know someone but oh well its not for everyone.
 gentlejohn58
Msg: 122
Posted: 1/10/2006 8:51:01 AM
To whom it may concern: Charlie Rich said it best in a song called Behind Closed Doors. The line goe's like this she's always a lady to me. I have always felt this way and nothing I've read so far has changed my mind.
 Sunfire24
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/10/2006 8:57:43 AM
I totally agree with proliberate. I've also been there. There were some girls I've slept with on the first date and things worked out great. That wasn't because I just wanted a piece of ass, that's cuz the chemistry was there. If I can click with a woman on an intellectual and emotional level more than a purely physical level, I'll want her even more. The last girl I slept with on the first date, we clicked so well we couldn't take our hands off eachother. The passion was there and neither of us thought of eachother as a slut.

If the passion and chemistry is there, its all good!:)
 tchofclas
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2006 9:15:56 AM
Off topic- but can't do contact. Was curious as to your age, so checked profile... Wish I had written it, you did such a great job. The only thing I would have said differently is I have learned it is better to be alone and lonely than with someone and lonely. FYI I am definitely hetrosexual, just thought such a great profile deserved comment!
 dougeo
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:23:14 PM
I am fed up with who slept with who on the first date were all consenting adults it sounds like day time soap opera.If you wanna sleep together go for it if you dont ,dont its not that hard of issue . Oh yeah and I hate people who say I was drunk I didnt want to or I dindnt mean to if you cant handle your alchol dont drink! ok before I come off sounding all bitter I accually pretty easy going and me personally I dont think it looks good on either party when you sleep together on the first date but sometimes it works out. ya just never know thats what makes life interesting.
 hrtgirl78
Msg: 137
Posted: 1/13/2006 6:01:00 PM
this is the 20th century, sex isnt as big deal a deal as it use to be, men have doing what they want for yrs now its the ladies turn, if i really like a guy i dnt sleep with him, if hes hot and heaps of fun but no future i do.....theres no dif between men sleeping on first date to females doing it, only total pigs who are up them selves will judge, as a few others have said, live for urself and no one else, if he doesnt come bk after sleeping with him, then his lose move on.......plus whose to say u want him to call, varity is the spice of life as they say.....life is there to be enjoyed not to be controled by small minds
 get_over_it
Msg: 144
Posted: 1/16/2006 3:45:26 AM
not to be a pig, but if it was any of the last four posters here I'd be saying "Woo hoo!!"

Very pretty girls.

But seriously, yeah its the people's business and its their problem and choice to make. Personally I like to get to know the person better. I'm in no rush for those things. If we become an item, then it will happen eventually, so why hurry it along?

But each to his own. I was never a 1st date screw kinda guy. I never was. I don't have ANYthing against people that are. None. I just like to wait until I know the girl better first. Just my preference.
 SHE-DEVIL-36
Msg: 145
Posted: 1/16/2006 12:35:53 PM
Whew...this was a looooooong thread..hehe..

If a woman sleeps with a man on the first date....is not gonna matter(except with inmature boys or prudes ..which I tend to avoid anyway..hehe)....because IF the man truly likes the woman...being with her...talking to her....is attracted to her..AND...is at a point in his life where he is looking for someone and not just sex....well....he will continue seeing her whether she sleeps with him or not....if you will think back guys to those one night stands where you didnt continue seeing them....(except for the boys and prudes)......it wasnt because they slept with you...it was probably because the sex was no good..lol..or you didnt really care to hear what else they said..they were boring Except for the sex..lol....or well....you just wanted some fun.....and you want to continue playing the field a little longer....so.....Ladies...my advice......Follow your heart...if it feels right to you....and you want to....ask yourself will I regret this tomorrow?..if the answer is yes..DONT DO IT....and personally.....I am always true to me and God......although God already knows I am a little vixen..soooo......nothing to hide from him!..lol...If I REALLY REALLY WANT to.....oh yeah....I am gonna make him scream my name several times!!! hehe.

kisses...SheDevil....
 ~Mermaid~
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/16/2006 6:22:16 PM

What are you thinking of her then. Is it so hard to please a guy? You want to know that we had a good time on the date. If we did and we show you that we did, in this manner, you then think we are not worth the time or effort anymore. Why can't we just simply have sex with you the first night and more after that. Now if we held out on the first night you would call us some kind of tease but if we do you.... you don't apperciate it. WTF?

I dont really care if its the first date or the ninth date - its all about timing. When it feels right. Really as adults - there shouldn't be any judgment regarding the first date shag - like I said, if it felt right, then why hold back... DO IT!!! You just never know if you didn't or if you did!! If that all makes sense
 YEAIDID
Msg: 150
Posted: 2/1/2006 2:38:38 PM
I have had sex on the first date more than I haven't. I have never held it against any of them and still talk to most. It really is a maturity thing and there are some desires that CANT wait apparently...it is what it is.
 sddude
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/6/2006 12:47:15 PM
then I am really lucky or dreaming
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >