Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 enchantedeuphoriaz
Msg: 6
My little poetry forum pet peeve :)Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I have a feeling you're all talking about me.. Thats the first time I have ever used the forums.. I posted one poem because it was the only one i thought i had saved on the computer and a few minutes later found another... anyways so I started a new thead/forum thing... Didnt realize it would annoy yous all that much to make how many more useless comments that fill up the forums (that you all apparently hate so much )to **** about my two forums...
 enchantedeuphoriaz
Msg: 7
My little poetry forum pet peeve :)
Posted: 11/10/2005 7:50:20 PM
And by the way, It was only two different poems... and i didnt have any idea how many threads were on here because i barely even knew how to post the two that I did... but its nice to know that all your lives are so uneventful you have to all get together and post many more comments about how its annoying for one person to post TWO poems seperatley, when they didnt realize because they dont hang out on the internet all day posting comments and 'threads' and know all these jazzed up rules about the Poetry forum cult.
 enchantedeuphoriaz
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/10/2005 8:30:27 PM
Well I was just upset, because it tooka lot for me to post those poems.. i wrote them both over a year ago and first time letting just anyone read them and felt as if I and my poetry were beign criticized because of one tiny thing.
 enchantedeuphoriaz
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/10/2005 8:45:40 PM
I agree with enchantedeuphoriaz.. you could have just sent her a simple mail explaing to her if you guys know she ddoent go on the forums often not opening a new thread to complain... anyways i think yoiur poems were beautiful, extremely well written and who cares if you used 2 threads.. wasnt like she made a thread to just complain atlest she was contributing beautiful poetry to a Poetry forum..
 enchantedeuphoriaz
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/10/2005 8:46:46 PM
This is Sara_lynn.. my account doesnt work for the forums so i used hers.. but they are wonderful and you all should make forums about something else
 enchantedeuphoriaz
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/10/2005 11:13:33 PM
Well I didnt even know there was more than one page of threads.. i just saw the 1st page you click on and saw the only person who was new on here and had posted multiple poems was me... so yeah i did get a little ****y but it took a lot for me to post those, and I quit smoking 3 days ago and have been on the edge since than... and just problems with my ex today... Sorry for venting... doesnt justify anything but Im a moody 18 year old and thought i was the person you were all talking about since i didnt see anyone else post multiple poems... And as for the cult thing was kind of an inside joke with me and my friend about a teacher we had in highschool...
P.S. Thanks Sara for posting on my account *eyeroll*... lol.. you should log me out of our pc before u try and post things :P ...
***I typed the above post... Sara and I live together and have no idea why i can sign into my name on POF, but the forums show her.. or vice versa... ****
 KittyBratt
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/16/2005 4:41:06 PM
i have a few threads up with all diff. meanings though.. however there is 1 thread i opened that has but a single poem but only cuz noone wants to keep it going though.. i dont want it to contain my only poem which i used to start it.. i want others' as well pertaining to the title I gave it.. but i guess no one has any like that.. if any of yall are interested though.. feel free to check it out its called: Poems of Confusion and Wonderment also... another thread of mine I'd like for people to add to with their own work: Real Life. Not meant for the queasy

so sorry if my threads bothered any of u.. but my intentions werent to just take up space. :P
 KittyBratt
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/18/2005 4:28:02 PM
well thanks chameleon :D ive already read ur post in my thread and sent a reply as well... i said this in my other reply but again.,. i want to thank u for the contribution.. also.. di u have nay threads up at the moment that u havent havent had much response to?? ill look for them myself but go ahead and hit me up with the info in case i miss something.. id like to see what sort of things have sparked ur interest enough to start a thread about.. i already know u are interested in slam poetry much like myself.. and well.. hey .. they've always said: great minds think alike lol. :P ill be gone this weekend but will be back on sunday and should be more active in the threads again by then... have a great weekend.
 masterspirit
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2005 11:38:13 AM
I understand what you mean, kat. I actually started a few threads before it dawned on my thick skull that I only needed one!!!!!!!!
 brawnydog
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/19/2005 1:22:44 PM
I'm with Rory. You know I love you Kat....but, this is kinda petty. If I wanna make 20 threads on 20 different moods or 20 diff lovers.......guess how many threads that I'm gonna make?

This is the poetry section, not off topic
Got somethin to say, try to rock it
We are all indivuals in every way
We all have something that we wanna say
So post away in rhyme my pals
All you dogs and you gals
I'm sick of hearing folks bytch about nothin
An open mouth should be for stuffin
Lighten up. Who gives a crap?
If you can't rock, then try to rap

moo
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  >