Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 154
view profile
History
What are your deal breakersPage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Hi "picker"

OT... There's a real deal breaker going on over in the following thread:
"i just tested her panties...both positive for semen...wow...what do i do now?"

Also there's some lady over there that thinks I'm picking on xchuck, so some of you may want to go over there and save him from me before I eat him alive! Mmmmm ... he'd be so yummy! OMG ... did I write that? (Whew ... running quickly to get a napkin to wipe up the drool.)

Can't find a picture of you "picker" ... maybe I'd be drooling over that too? Ah well, what can I say ... I'm a "lover", not a "scraper".

cotter
Msg: 158
view profile
History
What are your deal breakers
Posted: 3/26/2006 12:11:52 PM
Huggie ...

Where the heck are you finding all these ladies who are doing the stuff on your list? Hopefully you are finding this stuff out about them way before you spend too much time with them.
 Cute Windy
Msg: 159
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:43:48 PM
Cig smokers!

Bad breathe, daily drinkers, non goal oriented, and not caring about other peoples feelings.
 designingwoman
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2006 10:32:59 PM
Here's the deal (no pun intended)

Dishonesty
Religious fanaticism
Political conservatives
Clingy
Controlling
Very Overweight
Divorced with kids
Divorced more than once if no kids
unhygienic
bad teeth
poor health
whiner/complainer
abusive
alchoholic/likes to get drunk
drugs
chewing tobacco or excessive smoking
racist/bigoted
homophobic
lazy/no job
litterbugs (just too lazy to throw trash in a receptacle or use an ashtray)

I think that pretty much sums it up. I admit I am picky but I only need to marry ONE man.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 168
Posted: 3/27/2006 9:47:56 AM
Neediness, jealousy, and lack of accountability. Oh, and if they do that lizard thing when they kiss...what the hell is that about?????
 blondago56
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2006 6:36:03 PM
liars, verbal & physical users, bad hygeine, poor/digusting public ettiquette, meaness, talking bad about children or old people, and a few others that my Fishy-buddies up there said ^^^
 funksoulbrutha
Msg: 179
view profile
History
More than one...
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:48:50 AM
A penis and/or a nutsack.
 androgynousvon
Msg: 184
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:15:50 PM
that's easy: 1. i'm not physically attracted, 2. i don't think he has enough education. they both have to be there (let's assume he's not jack the ripper here!)
 blue_moon_85
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2009 2:52:29 PM
Let's see here...

Kids.
If I see this on any POF profile, I'm hitting hit the back button. I'm not going to raise another man's kids.

Being addressed as "Papi".
A major put-off. If I date a woman who thinks that it's a good idea to address me as that, then I'll remind her once, and only once, that I am not her dad. Being addressed by her as if I'm her dad seriously creeps me out. If she gets upset or tries to do it again, then I'm dumping her on her ass.

Tattoos/piercings.
Sorry, not my thing.

Degrees in either Psychology, Nursing, Social Work, or Education.
It gets real boring when around two-thirds of the POF women with a college education are studying for one of those degrees. I prefer someone who's studying something a little bit more challenging, or at least something different.

Drug users.
I'll just say that I won't allow my money and stuff to turn up missing for some reason.

Leading me on to believe that we are dating, and then telling me later on that you just want to be friends.
If you want to be just friends with me, then please let me know at the very beginning (or on POF) before we first agree to meet. But if you say that we are dating, then we are dating, otherwise I am severing all ties with you. I am not going to waste my time with that kind of indecisiveness and deception, when I could be with a woman who really does want to be my girlfriend.

That's it for now.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >