Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bucsgirl
Msg: 4
HOW DO U KNOW WHEN YOUR MAN IS CHEATING?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I think if you have to type it out in all caps, you HAVE a clue....
 Double Cabin
Msg: 7
view profile
History
HOW DO U KNOW WHEN YOUR MAN IS CHEATING?
Posted: 11/11/2005 5:30:06 PM
When he brings the Bigamy Bikini team home for a night of hot, sweaty monkey sex and sends you out for four hour takeout.

We are all individuals. Sometimes we have to put plausible premises together and construct a viable and definitive syllogism before we subscribe to stereotypes. Or you could just send something off to a lab and see if there is any DNA there that shouldn't be.
 wiserd
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2005 6:41:21 PM
Count the number of condoms and see if any are missing.

Have a friend with a good voice call him. Tell him that he won a boquet of flowers. Ask him who he wants them sent to.
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/28/2008 3:49:55 PM

Chances are if you are suspicious he probably is..

Exactly. I think if someone is being cheated on they probably know it.

Also remember, cheaters don't just cheat in the night. If they are a cheater, it could be 24/7. Someone could work 9-5 and come home to you every night. They could be cheating during their lunch hour.

Oh and this video is also a very good test if someone is cheating. Try it some time. I'm thinking of making this my new ringtone. Warning, language NSFW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >