Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 226
view profile
History
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 10 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
^^^ He's absolutely right ...
So please dont put the blame on us...your in it too....
As I said in a previous post ... I keep unexpired condoms on hand ... haven't had any occasions to use them in the past few years though.

Hmmmmm ... now that I think about it, I better go check those expiration dates! Huh ... now where the Hell did I have those things packed?
 nightlynikita
Msg: 227
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 6/5/2006 11:12:45 PM
i totally agree, i keep unexpired condoms on hand too. it doesn't mean i am having sex with numerous guys or anything just means i am taking some personal responsibility for my own health and well being. after all if i get into a relationshi with someone and they wanna go bare back and be loyal then there heading to the doc for proof .
 urbigteddy
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2006 11:16:21 PM
well i agree with the whole condom thing. But I would like to know what the hell is wrong with all the girls on her always thinkin all the guys are the same. I would never think about havin sex with a girl with out one. For one you dont know this girl and for too im not ready to be a daddy lol and would want a women that is not ready to have one as well. So if your in this position just dont give it up. If the guy cant respect your decision then he doesnt respect you. If you keep meetin guys that are the same then you need to look at who you are dating and maybe change that to see the difference in guys. But in all i strongly agree with the statement
 Absolutemike
Msg: 229
Posted: 6/6/2006 12:34:21 AM
I personally have no problems with condoms, I think if ur in a relationship and you want to stop using them that is something to be discussed first. However I get the impression from the very 1st quote that the person seems to believe that condoms are the males responsibility, personally I believe safe sex is a two way street, women as well as men are responsible for providing the contraceptives...Ive only had one g/f that actually had condoms of her own and I have a great amount of respect for that.
 cotter
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 1:26:55 AM
@nightlynikita ...
after all if i get into a relationshi with someone and they wanna go bare back and be loyal then there heading to the doc for proof .
Oh yes ... my fellow nurses laughed out loud (but totally agreed) when I said that if a guy gets serious about me and wants to go bare back ... he's gotta go to the doc first. I told them, "That paper in his hot little hand is his ticket to ride!"

Absolutemike
Msg: 231
Posted: 6/6/2006 1:50:32 AM
I agree with the previous comment, not very many people get tested and not as regularly as they should, everyone seems to live by the old I'll be able to tell BS. I actually get tested for stds/drugs etc by my work every 6 months plus random testing, this was implemented by our health commity cause its becoming such an issue in society
 Deranged
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 5:09:52 AM
the whole std thing is something to keep in mind... even more so is the whole baby thing. i think in the last four years, i've gone bareback with only one guy, and that took a hell of a lot of trust on my part.

but, ppl need to keep in mind that condoms dont necessarily protect you. there are enough diseases out there that can be transmitted regardless of condoms... herpes is one, hpv (which can lead to cervical cancer)... there are more.
 LovingAngel
Msg: 233
Posted: 6/24/2006 3:00:21 AM
I carry condoms with me in my purse just in case.Three different sizes.Heheh I have to keep checking for expirey dates though.
 LovingAngel
Msg: 234
Posted: 6/24/2006 3:17:59 AM
I got a video post from someone with Dr.Ruth saying if you meet someone and intend to have sex with then you should both be tested for STD.Even if you're planning on getting married.
 itsmeinco
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2006 4:47:49 AM
Happens over and over????

You're quite the little slut puppy, aren't you?????
 littleangel1974
Msg: 236
Posted: 6/24/2006 4:48:46 AM
I wouldnt say the bloke who said he left was gay or a liar, id say he was responsible and mature...... i have done it unprotected a few times and felt sick to the stomach at my own stupidity.... i use them now though...

and as for you have dodged the bullet so far, how can you be so immature!!! have you never seen a pic of someones bits with herpes???? YUK and thats a stayer for life lol if you get that you wont have anyone who wants to sleep with you with or without a condom!
 yes2fun
Msg: 237
Posted: 6/24/2006 6:37:49 AM
Okay,
I met a young lady at a bar on a wednesday and we agreed to to to the beach for the weekend... leave saturday and come back sunday... I did not expect to need condoms.

Saturday night in the condo, things go better than expected until we had to stop due to my not having any condoms.. The discussion was me saying "... I just did not expect to go this far this fast" and her arguing "... who goes to the beach for the weekend not expecting to get laid" to my responding "...then you should have brought some" we left the beach early Sunday morning, got some condoms and caught up for lost time at her place. Moral of the story, everyone without them is too blame, all should carry some with them, and if you don't, you can always, go get some and get at it later.
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 238
Posted: 6/24/2006 8:05:21 AM
Personally I only wear condoms when Im with a risky person....
and I dont sleep with risky people so I dont often wear condoms.
Sue me.
 down4life27
Msg: 239
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 10:26:06 AM
i dont leave my best condoms in the car...where they'll melt in the long hot hot sumer
 littleangel1974
Msg: 240
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 1:37:39 PM
So who is a "Risky Person"?
 Silvertooth13
Msg: 241
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 1:48:40 PM
GUYS GUYS GUYS... you jsut dont get it do you..

remember something my great grandfather told me...

"No cover = no lover"
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 242
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 4:38:11 PM

So who is a "Risky Person"?

For lack of a better definition.....a slut.
 Rocker62
Msg: 243
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 9:39:13 PM
I, for one, DO NOT have a prob using condoms - while "bareback" is the ultimate experience, unfortunately, as most ppl here have pointed out, there's just too many risks involved when it comes to unprotected sex in this day & age.

I also wanna say BRAVO to you women who have condoms in case the situation arises for their usage - yer NOT "sluts", yer being RESPONSIBLE & WISE !!!!!

As for those of yas (men & women) who are anti-condom, with those bullsh*t excuses, like "it's just not the same using 'em", "they suck", etc., well BOO-F*CKIN'-HOO to yas - you shouldn't be having sex if yer gonna be IRRESPONSIBLE about it !
(and by the way, this is in referrence to casual sex - not to those who were previously in monogamous / l.t.r's).

Just my opinions here. Better to be safe than sorry, ya know ?
 Puppetmazter00
Msg: 244
Posted: 6/24/2006 11:05:30 PM
LMAO

I have had Women get down right pissy.....if I refuse to make with the whoopy, because of a lack of a Condom.

I dont care how good lookin you are....Sex aint worth disease, pregnancy or "OOOPs, it was a misfire" lol

Just my views and I am Dead Serious about them.

Pete / Mayday
 OceanWanderer
Msg: 245
Posted: 6/25/2006 12:31:22 AM
The thing I like about them is I last longer and it's way less messy - who wants to lay in the wet spot all night anyway? I'd do the girl the courtesy of switching sides so she didn't have to, but still, I'd like the dry side too. I don't sleep around, and I'm fairly sure that I've not been in relationships where the girls I have been with have either, but you can never be too sure. Better safe than sorry.
 Billbutler8
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2006 3:37:10 AM
if you are involved with someone who does not like to wear condoms, simply both of you go get checked out . if birth control is an issue, then there are pills for that. or a patch.
or there is always abstinence...but that's no fun.
 Lake Erie Treasure
Msg: 247
Posted: 6/25/2006 4:37:27 AM
Ever since the onset of the aids generation, I have carried my own condoms. I never have trusted the man for birthcontrol or safe sex. Hell, its the sexual revolution carry your own.
 littleangel1974
Msg: 248
What is it with
Posted: 6/25/2006 10:20:17 AM
So how do you tell if someone is a slut or not??? have you never met a liar?????????
 stevensuf
Msg: 249
view profile
History
What is it with
Posted: 7/26/2007 1:03:37 AM
Lets do numbers.
I drive and meet a girl have unprotected sex then drive home.
I am many times more likely to die in a car crash on the way there/back than i am from the unprotected sex.

Statisticaly speaking you would be far better investing your money in a Volvo than condoms!
 chook16107
Msg: 250
What is it with
Posted: 11/22/2007 1:21:36 PM
unprotected sex is better, that is true, however, being a nurse i have to advocate protected sex. Dont you ever wonder if you have passed anything on. If you are willing to do the unprotected sex, then so is she, and the guy before her, and the girl before him and so on and so on. Its not just about diseases babe. its about pregnancy too, life changing decisions. fun is all well and good if its fun and stays a fun memory but what happens when you get a call down the line saying..'hi daddy!!'?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your past.