Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Deranged
Msg: 226
view profile
History
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 10 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
the whole std thing is something to keep in mind... even more so is the whole baby thing. i think in the last four years, i've gone bareback with only one guy, and that took a hell of a lot of trust on my part.

but, ppl need to keep in mind that condoms dont necessarily protect you. there are enough diseases out there that can be transmitted regardless of condoms... herpes is one, hpv (which can lead to cervical cancer)... there are more.
 LovingAngel
Msg: 227
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 6/24/2006 3:00:21 AM
I carry condoms with me in my purse just in case.Three different sizes.Heheh I have to keep checking for expirey dates though.
 LovingAngel
Msg: 228
Posted: 6/24/2006 3:17:59 AM
I got a video post from someone with Dr.Ruth saying if you meet someone and intend to have sex with then you should both be tested for STD.Even if you're planning on getting married.
 itsmeinco
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2006 4:47:49 AM
Happens over and over????

You're quite the little slut puppy, aren't you?????
 yes2fun
Msg: 230
Posted: 6/24/2006 6:37:49 AM
Okay,
I met a young lady at a bar on a wednesday and we agreed to to to the beach for the weekend... leave saturday and come back sunday... I did not expect to need condoms.

Saturday night in the condo, things go better than expected until we had to stop due to my not having any condoms.. The discussion was me saying "... I just did not expect to go this far this fast" and her arguing "... who goes to the beach for the weekend not expecting to get laid" to my responding "...then you should have brought some" we left the beach early Sunday morning, got some condoms and caught up for lost time at her place. Moral of the story, everyone without them is too blame, all should carry some with them, and if you don't, you can always, go get some and get at it later.
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 231
Posted: 6/24/2006 8:05:21 AM
Personally I only wear condoms when Im with a risky person....
and I dont sleep with risky people so I dont often wear condoms.
Sue me.
 down4life27
Msg: 232
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 10:26:06 AM
i dont leave my best condoms in the car...where they'll melt in the long hot hot sumer
 Silvertooth13
Msg: 233
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 1:48:40 PM
GUYS GUYS GUYS... you jsut dont get it do you..

remember something my great grandfather told me...

"No cover = no lover"
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 234
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 4:38:11 PM

So who is a "Risky Person"?

For lack of a better definition.....a slut.
 Rocker62
Msg: 235
What is it with
Posted: 6/24/2006 9:39:13 PM
I, for one, DO NOT have a prob using condoms - while "bareback" is the ultimate experience, unfortunately, as most ppl here have pointed out, there's just too many risks involved when it comes to unprotected sex in this day & age.

I also wanna say BRAVO to you women who have condoms in case the situation arises for their usage - yer NOT "sluts", yer being RESPONSIBLE & WISE !!!!!

As for those of yas (men & women) who are anti-condom, with those bullsh*t excuses, like "it's just not the same using 'em", "they suck", etc., well BOO-F*CKIN'-HOO to yas - you shouldn't be having sex if yer gonna be IRRESPONSIBLE about it !
(and by the way, this is in referrence to casual sex - not to those who were previously in monogamous / l.t.r's).

Just my opinions here. Better to be safe than sorry, ya know ?
 Puppetmazter00
Msg: 236
Posted: 6/24/2006 11:05:30 PM
LMAO

I have had Women get down right pissy.....if I refuse to make with the whoopy, because of a lack of a Condom.

I dont care how good lookin you are....Sex aint worth disease, pregnancy or "OOOPs, it was a misfire" lol

Just my views and I am Dead Serious about them.

Pete / Mayday
 OceanWanderer
Msg: 237
Posted: 6/25/2006 12:31:22 AM
The thing I like about them is I last longer and it's way less messy - who wants to lay in the wet spot all night anyway? I'd do the girl the courtesy of switching sides so she didn't have to, but still, I'd like the dry side too. I don't sleep around, and I'm fairly sure that I've not been in relationships where the girls I have been with have either, but you can never be too sure. Better safe than sorry.
 Billbutler8
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2006 3:37:10 AM
if you are involved with someone who does not like to wear condoms, simply both of you go get checked out . if birth control is an issue, then there are pills for that. or a patch.
or there is always abstinence...but that's no fun.
 Lake Erie Treasure
Msg: 239
Posted: 6/25/2006 4:37:27 AM
Ever since the onset of the aids generation, I have carried my own condoms. I never have trusted the man for birthcontrol or safe sex. Hell, its the sexual revolution carry your own.
 merlotman41
Msg: 240
What is it with
Posted: 11/22/2007 1:36:31 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree with chook 16107.....besides condoms are so fine and durable these days...you can hardly tell that you have one on...
Ummmmmmmm.......well thats what it said on the packet
 4ever_evolving
Msg: 241
Posted: 11/22/2007 1:49:07 PM
I THINK IT SHOULD BE LEFT UP TO THE TWO INDIVIDUALS TO DECIDE WHATS COMFORTABLE FOR THEM. I MEAN I'D BE A HYPOCRITE TO SAY I'VE NEVER HAD SEX RAW DAWG, BUT I KNOW ITS RISKY BEHAVIOR AND CAN'T SEE ME JUMPING OUT THERE DOING THAT AT THIS DAY AND AGE UNLESS THIS WAS SOMEONE I WAS SEEING EXCLUSIVELY AND I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL, BUT THATS ME.

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT BEING A MONTH, YOU CAN BE MARRIED TO A MOFO TEN YEARS AND NOT TRULY "KNOW" THEM, JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
 dave1234
Msg: 242
view profile
History
What is it with
Posted: 11/22/2007 1:56:04 PM
It's like holding hands with gloves on. Kissing someone through a veil. Dining with plastic cutlery.

(Msg 250) If you are willing to do the unprotected sex, then so is she, and the guy before her, and the girl before him and so on and so on.

If one uses protection because they do not know and/or trust the other person they probably had sex with the last guy they didn't know and the last girl they didn't know and so and so on because, why not? It seems the emphasis is on having sex as opposed to with whom one is having sex.

Having said that I also advocate condom use.
 WarmthNpassion
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2007 3:02:24 PM
They do make female comdoms too. If you want them so badly, why don't you pick a few up at the drug store?

To answer the original question, no I don't worry at all about it. I never use condoms because it's like takeing a shower with a rain coat on. However, I am with clean women which is why I have never gotten any STDs. The TV way over blows what's actually out there. There are some high risk groups so stay away from those and you'll be fine. The most important thing is being picky about who you go to bed with.

PS: Young people are one of the risk groups so if that's the case with you, you need to use them to prevent STDs and so you don't bring a new life into the world before you're ready for that responsibility.
 annasthasia
Msg: 244
What is it with
Posted: 11/22/2007 3:28:47 PM
Condoms are a must!...

I find it very difficult find men who think it is not a big deal not wearing condoms.

Many many moons ago,a good girlfriend of mine met a nice man. They both had unprotected sex. She had problems, I do not know the seriousness of the infection nor the name but she needed to be hospitalized and she had to have un "curetage". I do not know the proper word in English. Basically, they go in and scrape all the inner walls of your uterus/vagina and it is painful. Apparently, her partner was a carrier and he showed no symptoms but he was capable of "giving" it to others. I took care of her and boy she felt so so dirty. (Dirty is the best word I can come up with.) For many years, she had self esteem issues. This experience realy realy affected her.

How many people have these "imune" systems towards a particular infections and DO NOT KNOW about it. They spread it to others unknowingly.

THINK ABOUT THAT.

I carry condoms. (I state this even at the risk of sounding promiscuous.) I also usually have to throw them out because they have expired.

With me basically it is like this... No condom no candy...

I do have a nagging thought though. Would the man interested to bump unglies with me would see me as a whore if I take a condom out of my purse and tell him to use it. How would that be perceived?

That is why I do make the gentleman wait not matter how much my ass in of fire... I realize we are all human, but still. I cannot believe the nonchalance of some posters when it comes to recreational sex.
 harveywallbanger
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2007 3:58:31 PM
true story.

i'm always safe me and a woman were done with round one where i wore protection. as i was rolling over to get another condom she climbed up on me and held me down by the wrists. so i couldn't get up. well she had her way bare back. hell i didn't even get off because i was scared i didn't want to be a daddy. and she already had two kids so its not impossible for her to have them.

see there are men that prefer not to be safe and women that choose not to. its not just men.
 blissful244
Msg: 246
Posted: 11/22/2007 9:18:32 PM
Always bring my own just in case.
I would never go bareback with somebody who i wasnt a) in a relationship with and b) very very comfortable with
nor if i wasn't on some sort of birthcontrol
 WarmthNpassion
Msg: 247
view profile
History
What is it with
Posted: 11/22/2007 10:12:27 PM

Many many moons ago,a good girlfriend of mine met a nice man. They both had unprotected sex. She had problems, I do not know the seriousness of the infection nor the name but she needed to be hospitalized and she had to have un "curetage". I do not know the proper word in English.

What you described sounds like "vaginal warts" in English and yes, that is a very nasty STD. Your friend's "nice man" most likely enjoyed barebacking prostitutes.
 magnusfl
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2007 7:53:06 PM
I never had that problem as I always used comdoms till i got fixed so no kids and i always gotten to know women before I have slept with them so no sexual dieases

PS vaginal warts in english is Herpies and uncurable but managable but sadly always transferable
 !NSP!RED1
Msg: 249
Posted: 12/19/2007 8:12:08 PM
People are just stupid, thats why.

I always wear one, unless I'm in a long term relationship. I'm a healthy person and have every intention of remaining that way.
 crayonzz
Msg: 250
Posted: 12/19/2007 9:03:53 PM
OK ladies

Lets try a little gender revresing.

Youve had your tubes tied so there's no risk of pregancy.

You wnt to go bareback and he says, "not unless youve been completely celibate since your last AIDs test".

What's your response to that one?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your past.