Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AKissingVixen
Msg: 347
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 12 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Everyone prefers a raw dawg, not just men....if you really care about the person..go get a test before you invest.
 Prylo
Msg: 348
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 7/16/2009 11:42:44 PM
Protip: Give BJ's instead.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 349
Posted: 7/17/2009 12:25:27 AM
Well said vixen. I think that if everyone was honest that is what we would all agree.

However in this world of "who knows what you can catch" the safe thing to do is to use condoms obviously.

I will say this. If I was seeing someone in a LTR I would eventually go bareback.
 ThomasJS1
Msg: 350
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2009 12:46:23 AM
Don't know about others but, I'll never use a condom. Then again I'm kinda old fashioned and will Not have sex with someone unless I'm 100% sure I'll be spending my life with them and want kids with them.

Just my opinion though.
 wakafrompraka
Msg: 351
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2009 2:16:06 AM
mmm,condoms why bother.well actualy in the bussiness im in i get to speek 2 a number of guys on all sorts of matters.two of these which seem 2 b relevant to this post. a couple of guys came in a while ago, and after a while in conversation over a number of months, it was established that they were gay partners, both hiv posative.one of them has finaly passed away and it was a long painfull slow death not unlike cancer.Another customer told a story of regularly going 2 asia for sex tours.and he found a place where the girls would not make you wear condoms.i put it 2 him that the satistics sugest that 1 in 3 of these girls is hiv +,and as such did he get regular std checkups, his reply was its hard for guys 2 get aids, and who cares anyway.he did mention that he did regularly pick up girls for 1 niters in adelide here in australia. like i said (condoms) why bother?
 Will 357
Msg: 352
Posted: 7/17/2009 2:32:21 AM
I am more worried about women like you and yes.Condoms are best used at all times.
 Fox-spirit
Msg: 353
Posted: 7/17/2009 2:38:35 AM
OP - I personally don't think this applies to ALL men, and i'm sure thts not what you intended to say. I, for one, do worry about my safety, even when she says she has condoms. Bc chances are, she won't have the right size for me, I'm not packin the average magnum, I've got an RPG on my hands, lol, and there's nothing worst than the condom breakin mid-way(which has happened 3 times in a row, thts when I upgraded to a larger size). Even when me and my ex were dating after a month, the third time we had sex, I told her I had no condoms, and told her we needed to go to the store, and she was totally cool with not usin a condom. And I was comfortable without it bc I knew about her sex history and vice-versa. Plus, it helps me last longer, so I for one enjoy sex with/without the condom, makes no difference to me
 chrono1985
Msg: 354
Posted: 7/17/2009 3:02:55 AM
I'm a weird one I guess, I really don't want to go in without a condom, I check the one in my wallet regularly to make sure the package hasn't torn (an invention to solve that would be awesome as it's hindered me more than once). The source of my responsibility to say not is sort of selfish though, I'm not really afraid of dieing to a disease or death in general, I'm afraid of dieing in anguish; most of the STDs seem to provide anguish in one form or another. There is also the thing of I don't want to wind up getting some gal pregnant if I'm not sure that we'll be able to stay together or at least friendly through the child's early life; if I become a father I want to be there to make sure the child or children have a good start in life.

I wonder if those non-condom guys would put their hand in fire without protective hand/arm gear.
 sweet_male72
Msg: 355
Posted: 7/17/2009 2:18:52 PM
hey. I always wear condoms. I have no intention of getting anyone pregnant. and in this day and age. you never know who someone has been with. or who that person was with. and so on and so forth. so I always carry condoms if I think I will get some.
 HexBex
Msg: 356
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2009 3:41:00 PM
Is your reaction the same when a guy goes to go down on you without a dental dam? And do you insist he have it on when you go down on him? Because, frankly, once a guy has had oral contact with your hoo-hoo, or you've had oral contact with his junk, you've kind of lost the argument for a condom. Of course, herpes 2 is normally spread genital to genital (it can also be caused by a herpes 1 infected mouth coming into contact with genitalia), but herpes 1 & 2 can penetrate a condom. Anyway, if you have objections to a guy giving you head with a dental dam barrier, then you will understand why a guy does not wish to wear a condom. Unfortunately, when the sexual instinct has been put into motion, the higher functions of the brain (viz., logic, reason, precautions) cease to be a controlling factor in either a man or woman's actions. Just be thankful you don't get quite as excited quite as fast as he does.
 CreativeDork
Msg: 357
Posted: 7/19/2009 4:08:44 PM
Obviously, if you have your priorities straight there would be no question whether to use a condom. Having said that, how feel about a birth control method that encased your clitoris in a thick layer of latex.

Just sayin...
 kpooks
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2009 5:23:37 PM
Dumb, dumb, dumb. Those guys don't care about their health or yours. I always carry a couple condoms on me in a potentially frisky party situation. I like the feeling of sliding the thing on--it's actually very erotic! There's actually a lot of sensation with the thing on too. Those other guys are just lazy dead-beats (slug-heads).
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 359
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 4:49:28 PM
abstinance then huh. Let me see life without sex life with sex. If abstinance is the only options Trojan take me away. Safe sex is not only about responsibility but about accountability and even if you don't want to go to the doctor for a hiv test they sell em over the web mail order home test I don't know how accurate they are but still you should know your status its not just your life you may be saving. I have worked in the heath field some babies are born with stds too Aids included. If your old enough to have sex your old enough to know how to use protection and if rubber makes you uncomfortable they have lamb skin one and natural ones. Condoms are not 100 percent but the only thing thats truly 100 percent in this life is Death and I don't need to get there before my time.
 Connor-19
Msg: 360
Posted: 7/29/2009 7:50:27 PM
So why don't you carry some condoms?
 Califmark
Msg: 361
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:03:38 PM
I'm kinda confused.. Is it ok to be a ho as long as you wear protection...?
 kthyg
Msg: 362
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 4:01:23 AM
I am going to put a hypothesis forward that the ones that hate them are the ones that have had orgasms through intercourse and the ones that say they will never have sex without a condom are ones that only have an orgasm through cl*toral stimulation only, essentially meaning that intercourse is just an interlude to the final stage of orgasm: manual stimulation.

Not correct. I orgasm esily through intercourse and always insist on condom use.

Oh, and Califmark, it's ok to be a healthy sexual adult and enjoy sex if you want it as long as you practice safer sex. If that makes a person a ho, well, that's your judgment call.
 xFuriousx
Msg: 363
Posted: 7/30/2009 4:46:17 AM
READ THIS YOU CONDOM LOVERS.........Talk about lack of education. This is ridiculous to say that a person probably contracted HPV (Warts) from doing prostitutes.
Do you have any idea how common HPV is?! You are an absolute fool if you think you haven't had sex with a woman who hasn't been exposed to this.

Approximately 20 million people are currently infected with HPV. At least 50 percent of sexually active men and women acquire genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. By age 50, at least 80 percent of women will have acquired genital HPV infection. About 6.2 million Americans get a new genital HPV infection each year.

The types of HPV that infect the genital area are spread primarily through genital contact. Most HPV infections have no signs or symptoms; therefore, most infected persons are unaware they are infected, yet they can transmit the virus to a sex partner. Rarely, a pregnant woman can pass HPV to her baby during vaginal delivery. A baby that is exposed to HPV very rarely develops warts in the throat or voice box.

Most people who have a genital HPV infection do not know they are infected. The virus lives in the skin or mucous membranes and usually causes no symptoms. Some people get visible genital warts, or have pre-cancerous changes in the cervix, vulva, anus, or penis. Very rarely, HPV infection results in anal or genital cancers

Genital warts usually appear as soft, moist, pink, or flesh-colored swellings, usually in the genital area. They can be raised or flat, single or multiple, small or large, and sometimes cauliflower shaped. They can appear on the vulva, in or around the vagina or anus, on the cervix, and on the penis, scrotum, groin, or thigh. After sexual contact with an infected person, warts may appear within weeks or months, or not at all.

Genital warts are diagnosed by visual inspection. Visible genital warts can be removed by medications the patient applies, or by treatments performed by a health care provider. Some individuals choose to forego treatment to see if the warts will disappear on their own. No treatment regimen for genital warts is better than another, and no one treatment regimen is ideal for all cases.

For those who choose to be sexually active, a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship with an uninfected partner is the strategy most likely to prevent future genital HPV infections. However, it is difficult to determine whether a partner who has been sexually active in the past is currently infected

HPV infection can occur in both male and female genital areas that are covered or protected by a latex condom, as well as in areas that are not covered. While the effect of condoms in preventing HPV infection is unknown, condom use has been associated with a lower rate of cervical cancer, an HPV-associated disease.

Information taken from CDC facts about HPV. I simply googled it.
I suppose for some, ignorance truly is bliss.
NOTE that the fact is, even condoms do not prevent the spread of HPV.
 KC-Friends
Msg: 364
Posted: 7/30/2009 5:35:29 AM
"arent u guys worried about any risks???"

From someone like you?...yes.
 seattlerain11
Msg: 365
Posted: 7/30/2009 7:06:50 AM
furious said
READ THIS YOU CONDOM LOVERS.........Talk about lack of education.

I just want to get this straight... are you making the argument that because condoms don't prevent HPV that it's stupid to use condoms to prevent STDs? I do believe that IS what you're saying.

Yes... there's a definite lack of education somewhere around here.

James, Seattle
 William9366
Msg: 366
Posted: 7/30/2009 7:44:58 AM
There are a lot of "men" out there that make all of us look bad. It's very easy to make a joke out of the situation when you have "dodged the bullet" but there are men and women that haven't been so lucky. Thankfully, I'm not one of them, but I could have been, sad to say. I don't like condoms any more than any other guy out there, but unfortunately they have become a necessity if you want to increase your odds of safety. Stick to your standards ladies, a few hours of pleasure is not worth a lifetime of something you can't get rid of or will die from.
 xFuriousx
Msg: 367
Posted: 7/30/2009 7:56:27 AM
If your having sex with someone your taking the chance....condoms break all the time also......Everyone will have an std before they die if you live a full life thats a fact.....1 in 4 have herpes now
 want to travel
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 8:02:31 AM
it why some men dont like casual sex, condoms suck, but are rquired if its just casual
 MrGod
Msg: 369
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 8:36:12 AM
Just join the amry, STD tests are free, and penicillian shots are free. muahaha. I've never had an STD, but I used to get checked out every other month. You can never be to careful.
 Fish.2.See
Msg: 370
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 11:29:58 AM
Like most men I don't like wearing condoms and I also don't like playing Russian roullette with my body. So, the best option for me is to get to know a dating partner, including their past, and to use condoms initially, but at some point the gloved love has to come to an end, in my opinion.
-Mike
 azrussl
Msg: 371
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2009 11:41:31 AM
i believe anyone on a first or second date should use a condom until being tested for stds.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >