Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Water75
Msg: 399
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 14 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
if your having sex with a man after a month you and the condoms are the problem.a month love?
 gone with
Msg: 400
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 3/1/2010 1:23:38 PM
I have always wondered the same thing about women. I haven't used a condom in my entire life. Women just don't like them. As far as STDs well you gotta go somehow.
 FourmProfile
Msg: 401
Posted: 3/1/2010 2:21:31 PM

The no condom thing is for when your completely devoted to each other.Otherwise one of the parties may end up with a disease.

Every time I see this, I honestly can't decide if people are this clueless...

Look, assuming pregnancy isn't an issue, the condom probably does very little good. Unless you are in a HIV risk group, the chances of getting it are actually very low and the condom does not prevent the spread of some of the most common stds like Herpes and HPV.

Go ahead and use the condom.. it's a good idea.. but don't be delusional about the actual protection it is giving you.
 kthyg
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2010 3:08:31 PM
While a condom does not completly protect against HPV it does provide very good protection against most of the cancer causing forms of HPV.
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 403
Posted: 3/1/2010 3:34:45 PM
**** ya I worry about risks, all the more reason why I wear a condom everytime.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 404
Posted: 3/2/2010 8:41:46 AM
Condoms SUCK, but hey HIV sucks more....i've only been able to finish with condoms on a handful of times, other then that i've had to pull out, whip the condom off and do the good ol manual...so women should be at least a LITTLE bit empathetic...not saying don't wear a rubber...but understand how much feeling they take away...now this is great if you're a guy who has trouble lasting more then minutes...but if you already have plenty of stamina...its a pain in the ass.
 jepcom26
Msg: 405
Posted: 3/2/2010 9:09:09 AM
if you dont care and its no big deal, then go for it,i dont use condoms and i dont care if the girl wants to be on birth control.
 maserder
Msg: 406
Posted: 3/2/2010 9:36:49 AM
I don't really have the option of using condoms, unfortunately. I've got an allergy to latex, and most polyurethane condoms still irritate my skin enough that after 20 minutes or so contact becomes painful. I make sure all my partners know and are aware of this, and try to make sure that they've some measure of contraceptive as well.

Believe you me, this situation has put the damper on many sexual charged moments.
 FourmProfile
Msg: 407
Posted: 3/2/2010 9:43:07 AM

While a condom does not completly protect against HPV it does provide very good protection against most of the cancer causing forms of HPV.

Statistically, you have a much better chance of dying from colon, breast, lung, or a number of other cancers than you do from any HPV virus. Thus, it is rather amusing when someone insists on a condom for this reason and yet .. say smokes, is overweight, or has significant other health risks that they do nothing about.

If that condom gives you some form of peace of mind.. knock yourself out. The REALITY is that it is doing very little to reduce any risk to your health.

Sorry.
 Queens_Knight
Msg: 408
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2010 12:16:35 PM
For me, using a condom is like pretending to have sex. I cant feel a thing and usually end up losing my erection instead of climaxing. And oral sex with a condom is even worse, may as well skip it. Everything in life is a risk, walking down the stairs is a risk, having sex WITH a condom is still a risk. I say if you are ready to have sex with someone , which is not something I do casualy or lightly, then go ahead and go bareback. Life is too short for half-pleasures and playing it safe.
 kthyg
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2010 3:10:47 PM
Statistically I have a pretty good chance of dying in a car crash but I reduce my death risks by using a seatbelt. Condoms provide pretty good protection against HIV, cancer causing forms of HPV, ghonorrea, chlamydia, syphlis, and probably some others I am not thinking about. I think herpes is probably your greatest risk with a condom and, while it would suck to get it, it's not normally deadly. Condoms are not foolproof but it's very much like wearing a seatbelt. It reduces your odds of dying and that is generally considered good.
 Gowest
Msg: 410
Posted: 3/7/2010 11:19:32 AM
I definately agree that having sex with out a condom (with a new partner) is a foolish thing to do. However, bareback definately feels way better for us guys.
 GreySpot
Msg: 411
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2010 5:26:35 PM
It's funny, in all the posts, what struck me is the onething everyone seems to have left out. I guess when you are first starting to date someone or if it's just for "recreation', then condoms make sense for safety. But with someone you love and want to be especially close to, even in the getting to know you stage, the very idea seems well rather horrible. It's not about the slight loss of sensation but the very idea of placing a barrier, however thin between the most sensitive parts of you and someone you love in this most intimate of acts.
Funny, my wife asked me about them a couple of years ago. We had never used one. It has been an awful lot of years for either of us. I think she had read something about them and thought it sounded sexy or something. My reply was eeuuuh!! I asked her how she would feel about kissing me through a thin sheet of rubber, to which she replied eeuuh!
 mr. bass
Msg: 412
Posted: 3/7/2010 5:31:23 PM
NO GLOVE NO LOVE! Is'nt that the saying .
 Apollodorus
Msg: 413
Posted: 3/7/2010 5:38:17 PM
Using a condom is like having sex with a paper bag and that wont do for this man besides there are many other ways to protect yourself from pregnancies.
 ellena.
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2010 6:01:15 PM
Well I think men are in charge of condoms.
Firstly, they come in different sizes. Are we supposed to carry one in each size?
Then for years we have had to take pills (for bc), diaphrams,and, IUDs. Some of these methods compromised the health of our bodies.
Yes I think a man should carry condoms. No glove= no love (old saying).
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 415
Posted: 3/11/2010 5:58:16 PM
Well, lets face it. Condoms suck! There a neccesary evil as I've heard it put...true. Sure it's safer and smart to use them, but that does not mean all will. I've often encountered this with woman. I usually carry condoms. But one woman I was with recently told me she could not use them, she was allergic to latex I have heard of it.
 ajfedz
Msg: 416
Posted: 3/11/2010 10:25:40 PM
Condoms just plain suck! I would rather use my hand - seriously!

How bout this - NO CASUAL SEX - NO NEED FOR A CONDOM!
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 417
Posted: 3/12/2010 1:58:24 AM
I don't use condoms.

I don't have casual sex.

I don't have STDs or baby mammas.

Men I know who have casual sex and wear condoms...

Some have both.

Lesson learned? Don't have casual sex.

Herpes can and is transmitted with a condom on.

So... the only STDs you can get that a condom would prevent (Like the Clap, except AIDS) are curable with $$ and pills (including pregnancy if you're a pro-choicer).

How many straight people actually have AIDS? Not many. I don't worry about it because....

::drumroll::

I don't have casual sex.

::bows::

-8sf8
 no_1_bby
Msg: 418
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2010 10:17:56 AM

I've often encountered this with woman. I usually carry condoms. But one woman I was with recently told me she could not use them, she was allergic to latex I have heard of it.

Then I'm sure she's heard about poly condoms... right? You should get some.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 419
Posted: 3/12/2010 10:20:42 AM
I don't use..."freaking" condoms.....I buy the kind that are calm and well mannered.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 420
Posted: 3/12/2010 10:25:35 AM

I don't use..."freaking" condoms.....I buy the kind that are calm and well mannered.

Come to think about it...I've never even seen this kind for sale....I've seen large, small, extra large, lubricated, ribbed, etc...

But never "freaking" condoms.....do they scream when you open the pack? Do you give them a beer or a seditive to mellow them out?

I'll check next time I need to buy more...just if nothing else to read the label.
 DebiDuzDishes
Msg: 421
Posted: 3/12/2010 11:27:46 AM
i carried a condom for years.. and sadly.. it got no action..lol Just a ring in my wallet.

(yes i carried a mans wallet after my divorce)

I dont use them in monogamous relationships. And yes.. the testing process is soo not new to me. (just got all that done recently)

Time to get a new condom..
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 422
Posted: 3/12/2010 11:56:46 AM
Here I am, Mr info junkie to the extreme, but I've never heard of poly condoms Interesting! Thanks for the tip
 no_1_bby
Msg: 423
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2010 12:01:15 PM

Here I am, Mr info junkie to the extreme, but I've never heard of poly condoms Interesting! Thanks for the tip

You're welcome. A good boy scout is always prepared, right? If you only every carry the poly ones, you'll never run into the excuse that she can't 'cause she's allergic to latex. Be warned tho. They are *slightly* more pricey than latex ones. Worth it if you wanna get laid tho.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >