Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 553
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 24 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

Don't they make lambskin condoms anymore?

Probably, but lambskin condoms don't offer much protection against STDs.
 Daisyrose73
Msg: 554
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 2/22/2011 6:07:57 AM
Yes I researched the lambskin condoms and they don't offer much protection. My tubes are tied so I am not concerned with pregnancy. At this moment there isn't anyone I am willing to take that step with. The next person would have to be willing to wait until testing comes back all clear before I would consider it. I am due for testing and a pap anyways so I will be getting that done soon and then being abstinent until I feel comfortable doing so.
 lovngoodguy
Msg: 555
Posted: 11/8/2011 5:54:08 AM
I plan on staying D/D free,condoms are in my car,and by my bed!if a relationship is ongoing and we prefer bareback!then we show our clean proof of D/D free status,and enjoy skin on skin and awesome sex!But anal pleasure for her always gets a raincoat!
 Ab_Aeterno
Msg: 556
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2011 7:40:14 AM
i would think the only risk would be pregnancy as you should both have gotten std tests before sleeping together. so at that point if your on the pill, there is really no reason for a condom at all.
 platypus_man
Msg: 557
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2011 2:27:26 AM
It's mostly because it's easier to clean an 'outie' than an 'innie'. As long as a guy doesn't have any broken skin, pees after sex, and washes his penis, the chances of infection are greatly reduced. A woman doesn't have that option. Just because you're exposed to a disease doesn't mean you will always catch it; the duration and amount of exposure are also factors.
Of course, the real reason guys go 'bareback' is because it feels so much better. I'd be lying to you if I said anything different.
Try running your hand through long silky hair. Really nice, huh?
Now, put a glove on and do the same thing. Now do you get it?
 jimolee
Msg: 558
Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your past.
Posted: 11/12/2011 6:47:52 AM
From my experience it's the exact opposite. The woman says no you don't need to I'm clean ect. I'll bring it up and they seem offended. Or they are willing to swallow but want you to wear a condom for intercourse. I still always wear one though.
 want to travel
Msg: 560
view profile
History
Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your past.
Posted: 11/12/2011 12:05:03 PM
I looked at the OPs question, and.... if ALL these men are having bareback sex, they must be having it with just as many women who think it is ok........
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >