Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 82
view profile
History
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 3 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
Oh well ...

STD check last month might have been clean ... not that it matters ... doesn't insure anyone anything this month ...

.......... time to invest in more condoms!
 pookibare
Msg: 83
view profile
History
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/19/2005 7:58:27 PM
NO CONDOM , MUST UNCOOL!!! Yes there not as good as without ... But freakin dying of a STD that is just stupid... not to mention infecting a shit load of other people just so it can feel better is reallllly selfish! ... I have been with the same woman for the last 18 years god I would hate to be out there ,knowing that the person I was going to have sex with has had unprotected sex ,even just once in a while , because someone forgot their condoms in the glove box in their car... Girls stick to your guns no condoms no sex ...your lives are worth it....Guys suck it up get over yourselfs.. getting your winky wet instead of keeping it in the bag.... aint worth dying for.....just my opinion
 HoneyNY22
Msg: 84
Posted: 11/19/2005 8:06:17 PM
Go buy your own condoms, a female having condoms doesn't make her a hoe, it makes her prepared. In my experence, even when a man comes over knowing he's gonna get laid, he just "forgets" them by acident-on purpose, cause dudes don't like condoms..it doesn't feel any different to me, but whatever. So Ladies, go stock up on those condoms because one day you'll have a man who will "forget" them.
 Elis
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/19/2005 10:32:49 PM
[q]You guys need to get europen and learn to enjoy life , instead of being so vane and stuck up your own rectums , worrying about rubbish that means nothing, reading these forums really made me laugh, you take it all sooooo seiously, get lives and live em![/q] Pookie........ Best opinion I've seen
 Elis
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/19/2005 10:34:48 PM
[q]You guys need to get europen and learn to enjoy life , instead of being so vane and stuck up your own rectums , worrying about rubbish that means nothing, reading these forums really made me laugh, you take it all sooooo seiously, get lives and live em![/q] Pookie........ Best opinion I've seen here!
 Elis
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/19/2005 10:40:39 PM
Hope it printed right this time!
[q]You guys need to get europen and learn to enjoy life , instead of being so vane and stuck up your own rectums , worrying about rubbish that means nothing, reading these forums really made me laugh, you take it all sooooo seiously, get lives and live em[/q] Stev....Do you something we all should know? Does European Medicine have a new "substitute" for safe sex other than Condoms??? I hardly doubt most european men would die for Bareback!.
[q]....Guys suck it up get over yourselfs.. getting your winky wet instead of keeping it in the bag.... aint worth dying for.....just my opinion[/q]
>Pookie........ Best opinion I've seen here!
 Garofalo7
Msg: 88
Posted: 11/19/2005 10:43:03 PM
I had to Hike 9 miles through the Oregon Woods when I was about 15

I was with my 13 year old cousin, and I grab my uncles Shotgun, she looks at me and says

"What do you need that for???"

I replie

"It's better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it."

The same go for condoms
 Angelic-Illusion69
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/19/2005 11:29:49 PM
Well, unless it's a guy you've been with for a long time and love or whatever, not it's not exactly a good idea or safe.--.--" I mean, I do hear that if they cum in your ass or mouth, you can't get prego, but what about other risks like diseases and what-not. Although I don't sleep around so I don't have to worry about that shiz. BUT, you're right, them pulling out isn't a safe way either because the precum or the liquid that comes from the head of their****when it's hard can also get you pregnant just as easily as the thick load.
 cotter
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2005 5:10:21 AM
^^^^^Digging for GOLD but tells his date it's the condom he's after!
 Melissanicole
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/20/2005 5:37:34 AM
I HATE condoms, but in todays world they are a MUST!

A guy could go get a test today, sleep with someone this afternoon, and see you tonight with his "clean bill of health" Is it likely to happen? No, but it could. I dont take chances with my health!
 XSHOEMAKER
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/20/2005 6:20:15 AM
If the opportunity ever "presents" itself, will she check the date of expiration on the condom I keep ready? It expired in 1992, will I be out of luck? ~Holding out for a keeper
 CountIbli
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/20/2005 8:43:03 AM
Guys don't like condoms because they destroy the pleasureable sensations we get. As a result guys are willing to risk STD's and pregnancies. It's a simple risk/benefit analysis.
 Melissanicole
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/20/2005 12:11:53 PM
Personally it makes it a LOT less enjoyable for me as well. Theres this myth that it feels the same for women when a guy is wearing his raincoat- NOT TRUE! It feels sooo much better without... but again... cant take chances. I dont think that pregnancy/STD's are worth risking bc if "doesnt feel as good" Quit sleeping around, get a steady girl and then have all the unprotected sex you want w/o the risk. Or at least 99.9% less risk. lol
 soulseven
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2005 12:26:18 PM
i saw alien VRS preditor too lol!!!!!!!!!
 Hambone352
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/20/2005 1:05:00 PM
No...no...if you don't have condoms...just compromise and give him a boob job if she's well endowed...relieve yourself in her cleavage, hand job...have a towel handy.....or some oral....

See, problem solved. !! :-)
 Garofalo7
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/20/2005 2:38:02 PM
Melissanicole-

Have you ever thought about Birth Control
 Garofalo7
Msg: 101
Posted: 11/20/2005 2:40:01 PM
i saw alien VRS preditor too lol!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm........okay......good to know......(Under his breath to another POF) WTF is this guy talkin about?????

Never seen it dude, looked stupid, Aliens would win anyways.

let me guess, there is a whole thing about how it feels better with or without????

I know that the Alien Trilogy was very Sexually inspired....but they usually had better ways to conceal it

for example

in Alien

The door to the crashed alien ship was shaped like the Female Genitalia

The little spider alien would stick his dick down your throat and...spread his offspring into your stomach......"No thanks....I'm full"
 Melissanicole
Msg: 103
Posted: 11/20/2005 5:44:15 PM
Yes, I have thought about BC, got pregnant on it actually. Whats your point?

That was the 99.9% part of it... if shes on BC then SUPPOSEDLY you're chances of pregnancy are low.
 cotter
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2005 5:58:07 PM
No...no...if you don't have condoms...just compromise and give him a boob job if she's well endowed...relieve yourself in her cleavage, hand job...have a towel handy.....
or some oral.... See, problem solved. !! :-)

Body fluids carry STD's

So ..... when you have an orgasm while she's giving you oral, you don't shoot out any "body fluids"?

Okay, okay, you're giving her oral ..... and you do not come in contact with her "body fluids"? Are you wearing a baggie or something over your mouth?

Tell us how you manage to do this .... This inquiring mind wants to know!
 Garofalo7
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/20/2005 6:01:47 PM

Yes, I have thought about BC, got pregnant on it actually. What’s your point?

Well, if you use birth control you don't need to use condoms and if you should always go to the doc and make sure everything is all peaches.....however

got pregnant on it actually

Isn't it supposed to make sure that that doesn't happen, because I always hear that it is the most reliable...other than not having sex.....so?

Meant nothing by it.
 Spirto
Msg: 107
Posted: 11/20/2005 6:06:19 PM
I wouldnt do it without a condom,. being a girlfriend or not the time you wouldnt do it would be in a serious moving to marriage relationship.

If it was tried without one, birth control would come into conversation but open communication always wins the day.

If before you get heated you have had the conversation about your view too or against the matter then it shouldnt be omg run and get one situation :)

anyways.. thanks for the laugh it's a serious matter but it comes down to the person your going to do ..

for me if it aint on it aint on :)

have a great day
t.
 mystlw
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2005 8:52:46 PM

If they scream laytex allergy, then they already know about lambskin. It is a little bit more expensive but well worth it.

Perhaps you'd like to do a little research on lambskin condoms?
 TigerDuchess
Msg: 114
Posted: 11/20/2005 11:19:29 PM
OK, said it before on another forum but it needs to be said again:

1) Everybody who plans/hopes to be sexually active should have condoms available. Learn where the nearest 24-hour drugstore is. Such knowledge will also come in handy when you need to have a prescription filled at 3 a.m. after being released from the ER.

2) If you have a latex allergy, invest in Lambskin AND regular. Lambskin, being an organic tissue may NOT prevent transmission of AIDS (professional opinions vary). Wear the latex over the lamb if this is a concern. (There are also polyurethane condoms avaible but they receive poor reviews for sensation.) If the woman is the one with the allergy, reverse the order (lamb over latex).

3) In reference to #2, it has become popular with sex workers to use 2 condoms at a time both for safety reasons and because the men report a better sensation (more friction).

4) Experiment with different brands, varieties and sizes. There are a lot of brands better than Trojans. See the article and links on "Safer Sex Supplies" from the wonderful people at www.sexuality.org. Sampler packs ARE available. Oh, and if you live in Vancouver, BC, lucky you -- there are whole stores devoted to selling condoms! (Such a wonderful city!)

5) To increase sensation, put a few drops of water-based lubricant (Astroglide is great) INSIDE the tip of the condom before putting it on. Experiment with different water-based lubricants. (Again, variety sample packs are available.)

This Public Safety Announcement has been brought to you by a woman who has indeed said "Unless we use a condom, I'm going home to my vibrator."
 Test_Pilot
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2005 12:40:38 AM
And the with most common of all STD's, namely HPV, apparently condoms aren't much of a barrier. You pays your money, you takes your chances.

Vasectomy + regular STD screenings + whore avoidance = way more fun
 Dreoth
Msg: 116
Posted: 11/21/2005 12:54:11 AM
Many guys are selfish and prude, they really don't think about the consequences of their actions. I had a discussion with good friend of mine a while back and she had some important things to say about it.

You should never rely on your partner to protect you, only yourself. If you're worried about not having condoms, make sure you buy them yourself. Make sure you take your pill on time. Do whatever it takes to protect yourself.

Guys will do things like forget, purposely "forget", put them on wrong so they have an excuse when it comes off during sex, cause them break them by opening packages with their teeth. There are a million things that can go wrong on your partner's end.

Take responsibility for your body and learn to protect yourself, and don't put up with a guys bullshit.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >