Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MeowDude
Msg: 151
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 7 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
add lube inside the condom especially around the penis head, that way as you push in and out the condom moves in the direction....feels just like having sex bareback
 softheartwomen
Msg: 152
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 5/13/2006 10:59:14 AM
It's simply for me, If we don't use a condom then, to bad so sad!!!! Sex is a risky thing and I for one, do want to get a STI or have a kid with someone I met 6 months ago. I have had one guy try to trick me into having sex without one, needless to say I got up, dress and told him to F**K off and left. GRRR makes me mad just thinking about it.
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 153
Posted: 5/14/2006 3:56:01 PM
I know. Sucks eh ?

I always carry condoms in my purse/car/pocket etc....lmao......just in case BUT when Im in a relationship.....Im sick of taking the responsibility....and the cost.

My famous line I use when a guy wants to go bareback

"you wanna be tied to me for the next 20 years?"

They look at ya funny....then you have to explain to them.......bareback = possible pregnancy = kid ?

Geez........MEN..........phhssssssssfttttttt
 K3VLAR
Msg: 154
Posted: 5/14/2006 5:06:07 PM
I've been with my gf for over a year and a half. She's on the pill, but I still try to use condoms, (even though bareback feels SOOOOOOOOOO much better!!!!!!!!)
 cotter
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2006 10:13:58 PM
Well ... I had a hysterectomy in my mid thirties, so I can't get pregnant ... besides I'd be too old for that now. However, that doesn't stop me from getting sick ... you don't use a condom, you don't get close to the "muffin". Once in a relationship ... until I'm sure my partner is disease-free ... he has to use a condom.

Bottom line ... no papers from the clinic that say you're disease-free, you don't have a "ticket to ride" without a condom!

Kevin-Kevin
Msg: 156
Posted: 5/17/2006 8:49:03 AM
Let me answer this Question for the lovely Lady...oral sex...without a condom...but don't want to have intercoarse without a condom...its obvious...men never had to pay child support from receiving a blow job
 Felanie
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2006 8:55:00 AM
I insist that a man wear a condom. Even for oral. (YES THAT TOO).. I have no desire to get any diseases... Unless I am in a totally monogamous relationship.. there will be NO barebacking.. I like my yammer the way it is!
I have heard from men that they don't want the blowjob if they have to wear a condom..
Ok.. No dik in my mouth for you then.. tough it out dudes..
 marsinleo
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2006 9:31:28 AM
I'm a 'contraception Nazi' and have had the opposite experience. I insist on wearing a condom even if she (yes, she) wants to go all natural. I remind women that they feeling of intimacy is just a program running in your head trying to get you pregnant via callously customizing your contraception.

I meet very few women who are careful enough while using contraception. Hey, you don't know me! Just because I seem decent doesn't change the fact that you still don't know me well enough to sleep with me with no condoms just because you are on a pill that can be offset by alcohol and other medication taken.

With either gender make sure the stuff is close by and ready for easy insertion/mounting (LOL) ... once you start it's hard to stop.

MiL
 Krazy Kar
Msg: 159
What is it with...
Posted: 5/17/2006 11:29:45 AM

Who's responsible ????
What the hell is that ??

It's my**** and my life.....I guess that makes me responsible...Oh yeah, and when I cant pee, it's my pain too. Not to mention that the child support payments are also my responsibility...

understand who's responsible ??

This makes me laugh.

Sure, you're responsible for your d!ck and your life and the child support and your pain if you can't pee.

That's all fine and dandy, but that all right there, tells me this.

You don't give sh!t all about the 18 years and nine months AT LEAST that you're risking on the woman. That leaves no respect for her body and that you only care about yourself. Sure, money will help if a woman has a kid and didn't expect/plan for it, but what about the nine months of carrying said child, what about hte day or so of labour the woman has to go through for YOUR d!ck and your resposibility that you failed to take?
 sean05
Msg: 160
Posted: 5/17/2006 11:38:24 AM
there is never an excuse for not being prepared.
 PourSugarOnMe
Msg: 161
Posted: 5/17/2006 11:42:05 AM
I would never have to worry about it.. .. I have my own supply.. .. and they're one size fits most.. . of course if you hop down to the "lost condom" thread.. .. you might find out that condoms may not be one size fits all if you're a little fellow

~Pour
 come2ali
Msg: 162
Posted: 5/17/2006 12:49:35 PM
i reckon it's because there is no friction for us it just, essentially presses. Because we are wearing the condom you girls still get the friction and hence alot more pleasure. i've never used one but it would be interesting to see what it's like when you reverse the process - the femdom. that way, we get the friction and you just feel it pushing. anyone used one??
that said there is no room for getting shirty it's extremely stupid not to use protection
 countryslim01
Msg: 163
Posted: 5/17/2006 1:25:20 PM
I don't sleep around, but I suppose accidents do happen, so in case I accidentally get laid, we both could be protected.. I have no Love interest in my life currently, so carrying one around would be like toting a chainsaw out to sea, in case I want to cut a tree..

If I remember correctly, sex is some good stuff, but I don't live for it, and as far as I know I don't shoot blanks either. I have three children, and don't need to be a New Daddy at 53..

To me, there is no such thing as casual sex. Exchanging body fluids can't be termed casual, and I think its irresponsible as hell to have multiple partners in a short time frame. I can't possibly stay aloof when making Love, and one partner only, or none!
 youmayneverknow
Msg: 164
Posted: 5/17/2006 3:11:43 PM
oh hell yes condoms rock. i would rather use a rubber than go bareback anyday. true yes they kill feeling but that dont matter. cuz with the lack of feeling i can go on for hours and hours wearing them things.

real men wear condoms

op have you ever heard this. or for the matter has anyone ever heard
"man----but baby if i wear a condom i cant feel anything."
"woman-----well then you know how i feel, you little d*ck......
 workitout888
Msg: 165
Posted: 5/17/2006 4:46:47 PM
Bottom line condoms suck a$$ ..... like have sex with a glove i will never use one and if i cant trust the person to be clean i dont wanna have sex with them any ways
 altmusicfan
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2006 5:44:23 AM
Your place or mine? Sexually active men and women each should have a supply of a condoms. It's a good idea to have some in different sizes, and have both lubricated and non-lubricated condoms, optionally you may want to keep on hand an assortment of ribbed, ticklers, flavored, or glow in the dark condoms. If you are of a spontaneous nature is just plain common sense to carry a few condoms in your car, purse, wallet, pocket or otherwise close by and readily available.

In my car I always carry my emergency kit: jumper cables, a flashlight, a working spare tire, a jack, a small set of tools, even a spare jacket, a blanket and an umbrella. I seldom use any of these, years may go by without the needing to use any of the items, but they are always there. Also in my car I keep my "other kit", complete with not only condoms, but a shaving/grooming kit, a woman's hair brush, and yes, even a few tampons. At home, in the night stand, are condoms, gels, and massage oils. In my bathroom, underneath the sink is a box of tampons and liners. In the medicine cabinet is a small bottle of midol. There is also a drawer with floral bath gel, bubble bath, facial cleanser and creams, several different styles of hair brushes, a blow dryer, a curling iron, styling gel, hairspray, and a fresh toothbrush and toothpaste. In my closet you'll find an extra robe, pajama pants, and a clean, oversized t-shirt.

I don't know how it is for women. I believe it is more pleasurable for a woman to have sex without a condom, but I admit I don't fully appreciate the difference in pleasure. I feel it is fair to say that for most men the difference in pleasure is very significant. I know for me, personally, there is a major difference. That there is greater pleasure in having sex with a condom than not having sex is a valid point. THowever, there have been more than a few occasions when I chose not to have sex rather than use a condom. Knowing in advance that if we have sex I need to wear a condom I just don't let things go so far that it becomes an issue. I haven't calculated the statistics, but the percentage is higher than you might think.
 chillywilly21
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2006 6:05:02 AM
What's the big deal ? Hey if you are going to have sex with the new girl that you just met and she is all over you like white on rice. And she says you need a condom. You are gonna say no???/ STUPID your gettin laid aren't you ? So Put one on. BIG DEAL. When I was dateing my wife she insited on me wearing two incase one broke. And yes I did I was gettin laid. RIGHT. It never felt any different. I must be the only one to say that I felt no difference between wearing one or not. I always hear guys say it cuts the sensation and other complaints. Please give me a break. If a thin piece of latex is gonna stop you from feeling the great sensation of being inside her. Then you have other issue's. Now That I have a vasectomy we don't use them but once in awhile we put one on for old times sake and have fun.. Because fun is where it is at. GUYS if you want fun wear a little rubber it ain't gonna kill ya.
 harveywallbanger
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2006 9:27:56 AM
1. Once you let a man get away with that he knows he can. Remember the saying in the '80's. "Just say no." And be firm about it. Remember there are two sides to every coin. Instead of asking, "why do men go without condoms?" You might want to ask yourself, "why do women let men go without condoms?"

2. Always carry some with you no matter what sex you are.

3. Condoms are uncomfortable. And some men are allurgic to latex, but its not that common. But personally I find an std and child support more uncomfortable. And for the men that are allurgic they make lamb skin condoms. A little more expencive but they are out there.

harvey
 Dru
Msg: 169
Posted: 5/18/2006 10:11:59 AM
umm, okay there holy rollers take it easy. I use condoms most of the time, I will admit there are a few times I haven't. But one of those times I had condoms, and when it came time to put it on, SHE wouldn't let me. So don't just think this is a guy issue. There are women out there that don't want to use them either.
 ALEXANDER 1.7EL
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2006 10:22:46 AM
Not this Man.

Would Wayne Gretzky ever lace up w/out his hemet, would Jerry Rice win the superbowl w/o a helmet, would lance armstrong win back to back to back Tour de France Races w/o a helmet (no pun intended), NO! without a helmet you and your partner (or teammate in this matter) is bound to get hurt; and then some. Which causes a lot of pain & heartache

Helmets are their to protect you; and it beats some1 calling you dadda/mamma or worse (gettin infected)
Cheers to All

harveywallbanger
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2006 10:47:18 AM
Thats a good point. Alot of women prefer bareback. We call them idiots just like the men.

One time after one roll in the hay with a helmet my gf at the time wouldn't let me suit up for our second round. She just jumped on top and would let me up.

It does happen.

harvey
 glmory
Msg: 172
Posted: 5/18/2006 11:00:00 PM
To be perfectly honest a lot of that comes from actual lower risks that men face. We can't get pregnant for example. Also, HIV spreads a lot easier from a man to a woman, than the other way. Simple direction the fluids travel, there are many cases of the female in a marriage having HIV for years without either one knowing, or the husband getting infected. Add on the fact that more men in America have the disease(because anal sex is a whole lot worse at spreading it, and most of that is homosexual) and men really do face lower risks.
Of course that doesn't mean you should do anything dumb, and im sure pulling out the rubber with anyone I have been with less than a couple years, but the situation really is that way.
 Songblaze
Msg: 173
Posted: 5/18/2006 11:47:39 PM
Okay, first off, for those men out there who think that wearing condoms doesn't make a difference for women, you're idiots.

It doesn't feel anywhere near as good. They don't glide the way skin does, the texture is different. You can't feel the heat of your partner as well. You can't just lay there afterwards, locked together in afterglow, you have to, well, take care of the condom. And don't even get me started on when they bunch up - ugh!

Having said that...the only time I've gone without was in a long term, monogamous relationship when we'd both been tested and I was on B/C. We'd also had the (horrible, uncomfortable) 'what if' discussion regarding pregnancy. But I thought...I love this guy, the risk of STIs is negligible (since we were both clean and committed to each other), and I'm on reliable B/C. So then, I went bare with him. Now? Well, I'd have to have the same sort of situation with a guy before I'd consider it.

Call me silly if you want, but I'm 22 and I'm not ready for a baby or a disease that will follow me for the rest of my life. If you don't care enough about me to wear a condom, you don't care enough about me to be in bed with me. I'd rather hear "Do you have any, or should I stop by a store and pick some up?" than have to ask someone to wear 'em.
 Dgremlin
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2006 12:38:43 AM
I love using condoms. I guess because they're tight at the base, I seem to last a lot longer when I wear one.
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 175
Posted: 5/19/2006 12:44:54 AM
The feeling with a condom sux, but the protection is priceless.

Like Trojan says, "cover your peter or just go down and eat her"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your past.