Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gnocchi
Msg: 176
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 8 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
You people get so worked up over nothing. There are 2 people in this world. Risk takers & not. I have had sex with both kinds with/without condoms. Now I am older and more responsible as well as not desperate. If I want it that bad ( which I dont) I'd wear a condom. But I like to get to know a woman first. After a while of just being with that person you should be able to tell if this person is one that treats his/her body with respect, is NOT the village bicycle and is a truly honest person enough to admit to you that he/she is clean & D&D free. If your gut is telling you otherwise then it's probably time to, a) use a condom, or b) forget sex period. Why is everyone so gung-ho to get laid? Most people suck in the sack anyways and make better friends than lovers. Why ruin it? I myself am clean, D&D free and "fixed". I dont like condoms and wont have sex if I have to use one. Sex with a woman's brain is the best sex anyways! Manage that, and the physical is amplified 10-fold.
Besides, if you dont trust them, why are you having sex with them? Gah, now see what you did, I got carried away and wrote a story!
 ember700
Msg: 177
view profile
History
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 5/28/2006 2:54:20 PM
I agree with Tinkle, msg 51. If you are getting it and the chick wants you to wear a condom, then DAMN do it.
Just today a guy I have been talking to online wanted to meet, we disussed protection, I mentioned condoms he said condom? I said ya you gotta wear one. And he was all damn, I wanna go bareback. I said not with me you won't! With me it is condom always. And he said next time, today I feel like going bare, I said no way, condom or no go. Then he said I am clean I got tested last month. I say have you had sex since then? He said ya but I know her so it is ok. I say no way! Then he said ok someother time then bye. And he was gone.

Yes when I was married and on the pill we stopped using condoms and yes bare feels good but it this day and age, condoms always!! If I was lucky enuff to find one guy I wanted to be with then we would get tested and tested then tested again, lol, then we would discuss it. LOL

And yes I carry my own always! Better safe than sorry.

It has been said before and I will say it again, no glove no love.

i'm out
E
 no_1_bby
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 3:22:39 PM
Besides the obvious risks... I'm like fertile Myrtle... I got pregnant easily when I tried... anyone coming near me without a condom makes me nervous. Disease is enough of a risk for me. Since I can only know my history 100%, and don't trust 100% of what I'm told (sorry guys), it's going to be *wrap it up, or no nookie* for a long, long time.

I love the guys that say "Don't worry baby, I'm fixed... you can't get pregnant with me!!" I know women who have children as a result of a bareback post-vas encounter. Those little tubes can grow back you know... and unless he's getting checked on a regular basis by his urologist, he could still be emitting swimmers. I buy my own, and make sure I have some with me when necessary.
 FunkyGuy
Msg: 179
Posted: 5/28/2006 3:52:29 PM
AIDS enough said
 boxman
Msg: 180
Posted: 5/28/2006 5:04:45 PM
We have a name we call those people who just have to have a go at it. "Parents"
 FrancoisC
Msg: 181
Posted: 5/28/2006 7:10:29 PM
I was of the opinion modern women used a barrier cream. For me peronally I seeking a permant relationship and carrying a condom or a tube of Delfin Cream is not an issue
 legacy444
Msg: 182
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:56:31 PM
I don't like rubbers because of the loss of sensitivity. They're also hard to put on and I've read that you shouldn't be stretching them to loosen them up a bit first so they roll on well. I tried the larger magnums but they're also a great deal thicker.

Where do you put said rubber? Back pockets = bad. Front pockets are fine if you don't put keys in them. Jacket pocket, okay if it's not summer. Car = bad because of the extreme temps.

I don't carry rubbers with me unless I've gotten to know the woman well enough that I'd be willing to do something. Even so it feels very presumptious that the feeling is mutual. That would be embarrassing when you're on your date and the rubber comes out of your pocket with the billfold. Oops.

The night I lost my virginity I stopped by the university student union building to visit the vending machine. So things go all hot and it happened. Suddenly things started feeling 100 times better... Damn rubber had broken! That was a few scary weeks before tante rouge showed up.

That's not the last time I had a rubber go pop on me. They're not very durable if you have a chick who likes to give it to you hard.

How do you protect against this? I think simply by curtailing your sexual behaviour. If you're out picking up and rolling in the hay with a variety of people you're at risk. If you're involved in a monogamous relationship for years with the same partner then your chances of an STI is far far smaller.

Personally I protect my peter by not letting every tire kicker take it for a drive.

I knew someone who died from an infection as a result of a weakened immune system. It was not a quick painless way to die.
 alice0120
Msg: 183
Posted: 5/29/2006 12:38:45 AM
what is with people having sex without knowing someones sexual history? Fair enough if u don't want to use a condom becuase there arn't as good but don't jump into bed with someone and then bi**h once u've got a disease.
 sparticuss
Msg: 184
Posted: 5/29/2006 2:19:20 AM
its only a double standard if you make it that way. when I was single...I always had at least 1 condom in my purse. & no that doesn't make me a slut.

One makes you careful
One dozen makes you ready for the holidays
One dozen packets makes you everybodys friend.

Taking the cost of them off you tax????
Then possibly
 sparticuss
Msg: 185
Posted: 5/29/2006 2:22:10 AM
AIDS enough said

From p00fter bashing as well as unsafe sex. Not enough said about that one.
 sparticuss
Msg: 186
Posted: 5/29/2006 2:23:37 AM
At this point I'd rather just see someone longer and build mutual trust and have sex without a condom. If you'd like to take a trip to the STD clinic for a test make an appointment and let's go.
==================
Take em to the blood bank instead. They do more tests and don't charge.
 city-kidd
Msg: 187
Posted: 5/29/2006 8:51:00 AM
nice Joy u r my kind of women!!!!
 phd_jeff
Msg: 188
Posted: 5/29/2006 9:04:49 AM
They take away all the sensation. Bottom line.

But I am not one to play roulette. Use 'em when you have to.

Jeff
 PourSugarOnMe
Msg: 189
Posted: 5/29/2006 10:27:48 AM
So.. .. I went to the beach this weekend with some of my friends...we went out to a popular club .. .. as we all left the hotel room.. .. we did a condom check....each one of us...men and women had our trusty condom.. .. Now ask me.. .. how many of us needed it?

You guessed it NONE.. .. as the night started to end...all of us more than two sheets in the wind.. .. we started to joke about it.. .."The curse of the condom".. .. it's like you plan on having the chance to use the damn thing and turns out.. .. you never get the chance....but go out unprepared one time.. .. and oh yeah.. .. it's a given.. .. we all made a pack that we would take turns next time being the condom holder.. .. one person carries the condoms for the whole group.. .. of course then this person's chance of needing one is elimanated.. .. kind of like the designated driver...sometimes you have to take one for the home team... It won't be my turn for 3 weeks

~Pour
 sunshyne1977
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 10:54:41 AM
^^^ love that idea,never thought of it! i prefer condoms,never had sex without them until i was in a committed live in relationship so i'm sure i'll keep the same ideas
 SoFarAway
Msg: 191
Posted: 5/29/2006 11:15:59 AM
why don't men use condoms?

Have you ever tried to play the piano while wearing mittens? Have you ever tried to pick your nose with a trash bag over your head? Have you ever tried to maintain an erection with a rubber band wrapped around your penis?

With a condom on sex is awful... flat out. I would rather have sex by myself than have sex with a beautiful woman while wearing a condom. It's simply horrible.

With a condom... sometimes in the middle of sex when the lights are off, the girl will say something like, "honey what are you doing?" Then I look down and realize I'm making love to a pile of cushions and blankets. It feels the same as a woman's vagina with a condom on... not my fault....

Worse fate: having to wear a condom during sex, or having an STD?

-tough call
 sno1966
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 11:50:25 AM
There is no amount of peter worth contracting HIV over. All through this thread I have seen people make remarks like.... oh wait til you get to know a person and build trust. "Make sure they aren't the town bicycle". Are you fkn serious?? You people do realize that even those people who aren't really sexually active can still contract HIV? It only takes ONE infected partner to infect YOU!

Take also into consideration that even being tested for it... you still have to go back every 6 months to get retested for 2 damn years before you can truely get a clean bill of health with HIV testing. Why? Because that little virus can lie dormant for along time and can take years to rear its ugly little head. Quite frankly this day and age if you have had only one sex partner in your whole intire life... You're still a candidate for HIV.

A bit of a dulling sensation is a small price to pay for your life. Additionally I might add the attitudes about casual sex in most people scare the hell out of me. What's even more irrisponsable is that most of you are so confident in your own sense of security.. (when I know damn good and well you haven't been checked for HIV) that your more than willing to do a bare back routine and risk someone else's life.

After my ex had his affair... I did go through an entire battery of STD test. And while I have a clean bill of health in all.. The possiability that HIV could still arise in the future scares the hell out of me. I trusted him with my life. I was married to him for 13 years... HUGE mistake on my part. I don't care how well you think you know someone... make sure first. And that can take a couple years provided they are not sleeping with anyone else in the meantime. Be realistic... it honestly only takes just ONE.

Good luck to you all.
sno
 Felanie
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 12:35:56 PM
Actually sno.. they can detect HIV virus long before the 6 month period..
As soon as the virus is in your bloodstream they can detect it. If you ask for an HIV test at your doctor, they do NOT require that you come back in 6 months to be tested again, they will know right away... it doesn't take 6 months for HIV to grow in the host .. or on an agar for that matter.
 LONELYGUYHERE
Msg: 194
Posted: 5/29/2006 1:05:26 PM
If you have many sex partners, you need condoms.
I am a one woman man. Ever heard of manogamy?
Sex sucks when you don't even know the person.
If you are with a woman that has had sex with many people.
They will say their last boyfriend lasted 1 month not 8 years.
 sno1966
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 3:07:56 PM
Felanie,

Umm... Not sure where you live.. but here yes they do require you to come back in 6 months to retest if you show negative the first time. I just had this done myself. And while my doctor assures me that things are OK, it doesn't go a long way in relief when I have to go back in 6 months.

Sex with anyone just isn't worth that kind of risk for me. I have known too many people locally that have contracted it and are or have died or dying from it. Its not pretty.

Again good luck to all of ya'll.
sno
 cotter
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2006 1:46:02 AM
@lonelyguyhere ...
Sex sucks when you don't even know the person.
I like your attitude ... I feel the same way.

I do have a question for you though ... with the remark you made in your profile ... do you get many responses from the ladies on here?

I'M A GOOD LOOKING GUY SEEKING A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN.
I LIKE A WOMAN THAT TAKES CARE OF HERSELF, DOESN'T USE TOO MUCH
MAKE-UP. FITS WELL IN A BIKINI. THAT ELEMINATES 99% OF YOU.
That part about 99% was funny!

J T Net
Msg: 197
Posted: 5/30/2006 12:26:12 PM
I can honestly say there has never been time I never had one just incase for emergencies cause you never know..

Well anyways I had a friend who had never expected to even have a woman think about having sex after just meeting him but it happens in a panic he asked me if I knew anyone with some I pulled 1 out and handed to him my date turns too me and says I hope you didnt think you were gonna gat that far with me on a first date I told no its just in cases she didnt believe me big surprise there.

Later on were at the coffee shop the guy comes in and he thanx me he says good thing I was able to get one or I wouldnt have gotten any point is regardless of what you believe in condoms are essential part of life and guys you should protect yourselves regardless if not atleast think about the lady you will be putting at risk.
 AmandaLikes2Play
Msg: 198
Posted: 5/30/2006 6:02:54 PM
Unfortunately for me, I'm allergic to latex (I'm a nurse and I have to special order non-latex exam gloves) and the membrane condoms are not very effective against STD's. So if I'm sure it's right, we gotta take our chances.
 mystlw
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2006 7:57:56 PM

Unfortunately for me, I'm allergic to latex (I'm a nurse and I have to special order non-latex exam gloves) and the membrane condoms are not very effective against STD's. So if I'm sure it's right, we gotta take our chances.

You'll use synthetic gloves, but not a polyurethane condom??
 oneafternoon
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2006 9:49:42 PM
Men don't need condoms , if they aren't having sex
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your past.