Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dj-matt
Msg: 201
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!Page 9 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
it allway good to be safe then sorry
 CANDY COATED
Msg: 202
view profile
History
What is it with men N freaking condoms!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 5/31/2006 10:51:23 AM
Ive heard the laim excuses. If you guys arent not using protection, isnt there a slightest thought in your brain that you might catch a nasty ass desiese? this forum has gotten me pretty scard and kinda, well ulitmately groooosed! Ive suddenly gotten the severe urge to take a shower, not to mention the thought of wanting to join a convent after thinking of diry****....uheehhhhh, i just threw up in my mouth but ill be just fine. You need to watch Chapelles std skit, learn the words guys sing along, snapp those fingers
 webwanderer
Msg: 203
Posted: 5/31/2006 10:59:38 AM
I have no problems with condoms and hae refused to have sex without them on a few occassions in my life even when the woman I was with wanted it. Once we are in a a steady relationship and I trust her then I am willing to go without but not until then.
 ~Songbird~
Msg: 204
Posted: 5/31/2006 11:08:54 AM
"I'm clean"...HILARIOUS! Yeah bud, we all just take your word for it.
"I can pull out"...Yeah, and like you would. Besides, was Sex Ed. something you skipped by choice? Hello?
 genieboy111
Msg: 205
Posted: 5/31/2006 11:20:51 AM
hi and i have no problem with condoms,if your interested im in pa,62 .5-4,and not bad looking im told,so lets get you laid ok ,sorry im late but just joined .
 twoshadows
Msg: 206
Posted: 6/1/2006 6:22:50 AM
Don't tar and feather all men on this subject. There's a lot of us who prefer to use them in today's world. I have been asked by women during one-nighters not to put one on,but I did anyways. One woman told me she'd be glad to take the chance that I didn't have anything. That statement made me more anxious to use one. I think that if you decide to have a relationship both partners should get tested and then you can go without a condom,unless it's your preferred method of birth control.
 SexyBlonde87
Msg: 207
Posted: 6/1/2006 6:32:03 AM
I hate condoms. I dont use them I'm on Birth Control. It feels better without one!
 cotter
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 5:37:37 PM
^^^^^Herpes, HPV, HIV ... the list goes on .... yeah those things feel good too! If that's what you're looking for ... go ahead ... leave the condoms in your pocket!

Just a nurse!
 Java378
Msg: 209
Posted: 6/3/2006 6:00:01 PM
Hmmm, theoretically, I could have sex with out without condoms, but I might catch something.

<---Without STDs. And if you ask me how I know, well you will be suprised.
 shellsmack
Msg: 210
Posted: 6/3/2006 7:18:43 PM
And by the way, you CAN get pregnant even if he doesn't cum in you. Duh, pre-cum DOES have sperm in it. Geez.

Beautiful_soul
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 7:54:31 PM
There's way to many pages so I just hit reply and didn't see anyone's responses to this message but I just wanted to say a few things.
There are other options. With new technologies and products out on the market.The girl could always go see their doctor and get a female condom for themselves.Then you don't have to worry about it and the guy no longer complains cause of such problems they have with condoms and your protected.
Plus, why does it have to be the guys responsiblity to bring the condoms. Both parties should always carry a condom with them. Male or female. If ppl think your a slut for carrying a condom.At least your being smart and being save. Just my Opion.opinion.
 cotter
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 1:32:26 AM
^^^You have to be kidding ... no I did not just read that reply!

A female condom does not necessarily protect you from known sexually transmitted diseases ... and sometimes not from pregnancy. They are quite tricky to use and if not maintained properly (unfortunately most are not) they lose their value in a very short time. That makes them extremely expensive and most are not covered by insurance not to mention that a good many women in the world do not have insurance!

I know you meant well ... but this is not as practical a solution to avoiding disease and pregnancy as just having your guy wear his protection. You help him remove it and dispose of it properly and you are doing yourself a big favor.

I make a ritual of it ... I help him remove it, I clean him up really nice, I make him comfortable and I have no problem if he just wants to roll over and go to sleep ... cuddle, or whatever. But first things first ... first he uses the condom, then I help him dispose of it appropriately, and clean him up, then everyone is happy, happy, happy!

Hey ... what can I say ... some (most) nurses have this thing about cleanliness ... and that includes my body as well as yours!

The paper from the HIV clinic and your handy dandy condom is the only "ticket to ride" accepted at my house!

*buzz*
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 2:19:18 AM

...your handy dandy condom is the only "ticket to ride" accepted at my house!

...on your part.
On my part - I would be looking after smooth ~ charging ~ heaven reaching ..."ride". Just make sure that "ticket" won't get lost in our blasting "ride"
 KrissiNJ72
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 6:55:24 AM
Women need to step up and make sure they are protected...CARRY CONDOMS WOMEN! So you don't have any excuses....no exceptions.
 Java378
Msg: 215
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:55:13 AM
/\/\/\ Yeah, I did just say that.
 MikeTheWriter
Msg: 216
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:52:21 AM
Sometimes people think with the wrong head. Sorry but the thought of dying a miserable and painful death isn't worth sex with anyone! And AIDS aside, who the hell wants an STD? Is it worth it to wake up with sores on your genitals and there is no cure for it? Nope. I've lived a disease free life and want to keep it that way. And what about getting someone pregnant? I knew a woman a while ago who told me that she was allergic to latex but assured me that she was clean and not ovulating. This same woman had 3 kids by 3 different men and was living off of the child support from the 3 suckers who had no self control. I respectfully declined and she wasn't happy at all. A little bit of protection doesn't require a lot of effort.
 mcgusto
Msg: 217
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:55:36 AM
It is very frustrating on both ends. I refuse to sleep with a woman without a condom. Pregnancy is only one concern with sex. STD's are crazy! If a girl would sleep with me within a date or two I hardly doubt it is her first time doing that. I have two questions about this; 1) Why is it seen as an expectation if a guy goes out with condoms? Is it not ok just to be on the safe side? 2) Why can't women ever have condoms?
 cotter
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 10:32:46 AM
^^^^ I keep "unexpired" condoms at my house ... they are "regular" size. I think a lot of women do not keep condoms because many gentleman have preferences about the brand and size they want to use. I work at a clinic where we pass out packages of condoms with instructions on how to use them to the sexually active teens and young adults who come through there.

While packaging them up, a fellow nurse I was working with and I were talking about just that issue ... we give condoms to the girls as well as the guys. She made a joke about only having one size available. I said, "Hey ... if it 'strangles' a penis here or there ... too bad. At least if they use these things we won't be screening so many of the girls down the road for a pregnancy test or the 'morning after' pill!"

We have a good time with it ... sometimes we have to sneak the condoms to the kids on the way out the door ... as the parents usually walk out ahead of them. We do what we can to keep these kids clean and safe and childless until they're ready for a family!

It takes up precious clinic time to be bringing the kids back in for their follow-up treatments once they have contracted an STD. Also, no matter how we feel about it, we never enjoy filling out the referral papers and making the arrangements for abortion services which is also part of our job if that's what the girl or the parents want!

BE SAFE ... USE CONDOMS!
 Diver2
Msg: 219
Posted: 6/4/2006 11:24:11 AM
Come on....u mean all u people havent had sex without a condom?...get real....
and why is it all of a sudden the male's responsiblity..they do make female condoms..
its been my experience most woman DONT want to use condoms...so lets face it its nobody's responsibility but your own...its your choice...if u want to have sex the decishion to bring protection is your's weather or not that person is going to sleep with u...well thats up to them.
So please dont put the blame on us...your in it to....
 cotter
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2006 10:21:20 PM
^^^ He's absolutely right ...
So please dont put the blame on us...your in it too....
As I said in a previous post ... I keep unexpired condoms on hand ... haven't had any occasions to use them in the past few years though.

Hmmmmm ... now that I think about it, I better go check those expiration dates! Huh ... now where the Hell did I have those things packed?
 nightlynikita
Msg: 221
Posted: 6/5/2006 11:12:45 PM
i totally agree, i keep unexpired condoms on hand too. it doesn't mean i am having sex with numerous guys or anything just means i am taking some personal responsibility for my own health and well being. after all if i get into a relationshi with someone and they wanna go bare back and be loyal then there heading to the doc for proof .
 urbigteddy
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2006 11:16:21 PM
well i agree with the whole condom thing. But I would like to know what the hell is wrong with all the girls on her always thinkin all the guys are the same. I would never think about havin sex with a girl with out one. For one you dont know this girl and for too im not ready to be a daddy lol and would want a women that is not ready to have one as well. So if your in this position just dont give it up. If the guy cant respect your decision then he doesnt respect you. If you keep meetin guys that are the same then you need to look at who you are dating and maybe change that to see the difference in guys. But in all i strongly agree with the statement
 Absolutemike
Msg: 223
Posted: 6/6/2006 12:34:21 AM
I personally have no problems with condoms, I think if ur in a relationship and you want to stop using them that is something to be discussed first. However I get the impression from the very 1st quote that the person seems to believe that condoms are the males responsibility, personally I believe safe sex is a two way street, women as well as men are responsible for providing the contraceptives...Ive only had one g/f that actually had condoms of her own and I have a great amount of respect for that.
 cotter
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 1:26:55 AM
@nightlynikita ...
after all if i get into a relationshi with someone and they wanna go bare back and be loyal then there heading to the doc for proof .
Oh yes ... my fellow nurses laughed out loud (but totally agreed) when I said that if a guy gets serious about me and wants to go bare back ... he's gotta go to the doc first. I told them, "That paper in his hot little hand is his ticket to ride!"

Absolutemike
Msg: 225
Posted: 6/6/2006 1:50:32 AM
I agree with the previous comment, not very many people get tested and not as regularly as they should, everyone seems to live by the old I'll be able to tell BS. I actually get tested for stds/drugs etc by my work every 6 months plus random testing, this was implemented by our health commity cause its becoming such an issue in society
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men seem to think bareback is ok even though they have no clue of your past.