Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maxz
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sleeping with someone you just meet. Right or wrong?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I dunno but sure sounds to me like kiss n tell
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 3
Sleeping with someone you just meet. Right or wrong?
Posted: 11/12/2005 6:46:28 PM
Well Stevie, she was there, you were there, the need was there, why sweat the small sutff, you were both consenting adults - of course, I'm assuming she was sober enough to know what you guys were doing otherwise ... SHAME on you Stevie ... !
The fact that you're asking makes me wonder if she was sober and if ur not feeling a little guilty?
If not, well then, I guess you're just doing it backwards, getting the physical done then the mental stuff...who's to say there's a specific order, if it works and ur still communicating, because you both want to, well that's something isn't it...? Unless it being done out of guilt...?

Dunno, there are those times I guess when you know thats all you want, nothing more, we're only human and we have needs, and as long as both parties are (sober) and in agreement, then there should be no after thoughts. Some people even have booty buddies...hey different strokes for different folks (pardon the pun) hee-hee-hee.

See where it goes.

PP

KingJPW
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2005 6:52:47 PM
And you header is "Looking For The Real Thing" LMAO. Should have taken your time if you really liked her. President Bush would not approve of sinners like you. I will see you in hell, sitting right next to this guy ->
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/12/2005 7:00:21 PM
kingjpw - OUCH ... !

Okay cutie, pahtootie ------- can u HONESTLY say if you weren't presented with the same situation, even tho it was the first time meeting, you spent an evening together, there was chemistry, she wanted you, you wanted her, you're both sober, (must have been given u emailed each other the next day) that you'd actually say no ... ?
I know stats say, guys don't marry the gal who puts out on the first date but, the sheer possibility of love at first site hasn't died, has it ... ?

handyfish
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2006 2:09:09 PM
two adults that know what they are doing i guess its no harm no foul
is this any worse than the catch and release program when he/she lands one right up to doing the deed then stops just for the fun of it ?
sport f**king is not my thing but hey as long as you are not hurting anyone what ever rocks your boat/different streaks for different freaks
 orangerum07
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/5/2006 6:48:52 PM
I think to each there own. If you have an incredible desire to be with that person then your sexual feelings will overcome those of the heart. It all depends on the attraction. I've only had one experience where I've slept with someone on the first date; the sexual chemistry was off the wall from the get go. We met, talked for 4 hours and had a few drinks. There was never an awkward silence and the conversation flowed naturally. When he dropped me off it was no question of whether we would kiss or not. WHen we kissed, my knees buckled and i was dazed, it felt as if i was dreaming. Obviously with this chemistry I wanted more. We slept together that night, and I have no regrets, it was amazing! It makes me giddy thinking of it.

So if the chemistry is there go withthe moment. Dont question it, life is too short for regrets.
 spellingbee
Msg: 13
Sleeping with someone you just met. Right or wrong?
Posted: 12/9/2006 9:32:07 AM
^^^ Everything about that?

Is brilliant!

Back on topic, the OP asks:

she thought I was perfect. Is this wrong?

Who's to say what's right or wrong? I can only say that thinking that people can be perfect is a common mistake... only she can say how wrong she may have been.
 ManitobaGrrl
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/9/2006 1:11:03 PM
wrong......unless you are just looking for one time sex...and are single
 handyfish
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2006 3:43:31 PM
who ever said a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush has been putting his bird in the wrong bushes my 2cents fo today
 Lucette325
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:56:07 AM
Not something I normally do, but I've done it... as a matter of fact I eventually ended up marrying a "one night stand".
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >