Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Imstillinthe80s
Msg: 298
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows? Page 14 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Most of the time when she swallows every drop and keeps sucking and licking, it makes me hard again. Then we have sex and this time I cum inside her. Yes, she wants to kiss, but that goes along with evrything else.
 Digitalman_WNC
Msg: 299
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?
Posted: 9/30/2015 8:46:03 AM
Beautiful answer....nothing sexier than a pretty girl who swallows.
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 300
Posted: 9/30/2015 9:52:07 AM
Hey I'm just happy when she try's to swallow as much of my cum as she can
 MillaKitten92
Msg: 301
Posted: 10/9/2015 4:41:07 AM
THIS is what makes me glad I'm single. Yeah baby.
Ew.
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 302
Posted: 10/9/2015 6:46:01 AM
I love when she cant swallow it all and it starts to come out of her mouth as she is trying to swallow
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 303
Posted: 10/9/2015 7:44:48 AM
So what happens when it squirts her right smack in her eye?
 MillaKitten92
Msg: 304
Posted: 10/14/2015 9:08:00 AM

I love when she cant swallow it all and it starts to come out of her mouth as she is trying to swallow

Sounds terrible urghhh. Swallowing and anything to do with the face is just a messy disaster IMO. One time I said no don't finish there then the guy proceeded and basically it happened anyway and I was sitting their crying while he laughed. Yeah I was pissed. Then there was that time that he was supposed to come in the general area and somehow it turned into it going in my nose and in my mouth Ew. No no no. I learnt the hard way, giving an inch = a mile being taken. Maybe I'd do it if they let me do some disgusting stuff to them so they know how it feels lmao.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 305
Posted: 10/14/2015 9:45:09 AM
@MillaKitten92,
What's the difference between you swallowing and wanting a grown man to ingest your vaginal secretions and drink your breastmilk (yeah, I saw that post)?
 MillaKitten92
Msg: 306
Posted: 10/15/2015 7:21:07 AM

ingest your vaginal secretions

I don't care for receiving oral.

drink your breastmilk (yeah, I saw that post)?

Well that's awkward lol.
Umm that's just if they are into it but milk is for drinking anyway right?
C*m isn't. Plus it tastes disgusting anyway. Guys have all these holes they can poke into but girls are pretty much just the receiver of the poker.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 307
Posted: 10/15/2015 8:23:29 AM

Posted by MillaKitten92:
"Guys have all these holes they can poke into but girls are pretty much just the receiver of the poker."

What is your proposed solution to those biological differences between the genders? That is how the cards are dealt.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 308
Posted: 10/15/2015 8:54:59 AM

Guys have all these holes they can poke into but girls are pretty much just the receiver of the poker.

Or put it in a different way. Men have one pleasure center, our little alter ego. Women have several. Women also are better at being multi orgasmic, while men, after the big explosion we turn into mush and require at least 20 minutes to recharge.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2015 6:52:19 AM
This is not to tout or praise one thing or the other, but to maybe answer the thread question honestly and impartially...

Keep in mind that the question is simply "why do guys love it", not if it's bad if she doesn't, or if he hates it if she doesn't, and not about whether or not swallowing is even required. But simply why does he love it if you do.

Approaching the question as being about psychology, I'd surmise that this is just along the lines of kissing, but then spitting and going yuck afterwards. While some may feel that the orgasm itself is all that matters, for others the experience or connection probably involves things like her swallowing, because it's about feeling like she really wants him and enjoys him - so the product of his pleasure is part of that. In many cases she doesn't swallow because she isn't really into it but instead is only performing for his sake, but doesn't really like it. If she swallows, it may often be...and will seem to be...because she likes it herself and enjoys that aspect of having her man within her. Not swallowing may seem to be along the same lines of giving head yet you don't like anything about the di ck at all, and it's like you consider it a chore.

If we try, I'm sure that we could think of the equivalents of how a man is with a woman and if she enjoys it more because it doesn't seem like he doesn't really like her body or having sex with it and many of the things involved in doing so.

...but then, myself, I love everything about the female body and making love to a woman, yet I never really liked the idea of sucking milk from a woman's breast. Seems weird to me. Does that count?

Guys have all these holes they can poke into but girls are pretty much just the receiver of the poker.

Whether or not there are other things that a man and a woman do together...this is the biological foundation of male and female, and sex between them. One pokes, and the other gets poked. One likes poking, and the other likes getting poked.

There are different preferences, sure. There are other things which two people enjoy doing that don't involve any poking, sure. But one poking and the other getting poked, and each enjoying it that way, is at the very foundation of it all. It doesn't necessarily define all of sex or enjoyment for everyone, but it is the primary definition of male, female, and sex between them...in a typical sense. Not liking that is a personal prerogative...but thinking that it's an unjust situation on the larger scale would make no sense whatsoever. That is what we are, and it's exactly that which we enjoy. Woman loves getting poked, and man loves poking.

Hehe...

Would you rather there being only one place on a woman's body to poke, and several pokers on a man's body?

Or maybe each person having a poker, along with a place or two to get poked? Might not be so aweful, I guess, in the bigger scheme of things and how we all understand and relate to each other. But then we are human beings and not snails or slugs or whatever it is which is built in such ways. Complain to the god of biological design.
 south_city
Msg: 310
Posted: 10/17/2015 10:10:11 AM
I just like the feeling of my cum going into her mouth.
 oneday57
Msg: 311
Posted: 10/28/2015 3:22:00 AM
No details here..........as for me if a woman does oral on me and she knows what shes doing I would consider it a gift....as for the other ......BIG deal....I respect her decision ....swallow or spit....and have had both...lol
 DigitalMan828
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2016 7:34:16 AM
I love to be swallowed...nothing hotter than a woman who swallows.
 lovebbwe
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2016 2:17:43 PM
It should be a give and take I know I'm not saying this the right way. When men go down on you lady's we do not have that choice of to swallow or not I'm I right guys ?
 Strider324
Msg: 314
Posted: 11/21/2016 1:42:13 PM
No, you're not right. Women tend to be quite wet - especially if yer doing it right. Some will even squirt. Either way, you either gladly take in their juices or you don't. Cum - **** juice - everyting same same. Accepting either is simply 'confirming behavior', a way of saying "I accept you". That's a good thing.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2016 7:02:02 PM
NO,,, i do NOT swallow.
 basilisk123
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2016 2:30:19 AM
I think Strider324 is correct. It is accepting behavior, and as such is incredibly sexy.
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 317
Posted: 11/30/2016 8:16:44 AM
My question will be for women that have swallowed many guys, does it all taste the same or does every guy has a different taste?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 318
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2016 10:23:26 AM
I understand that I taste different on Tuesday than what I taste like on Thursday.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 319
Posted: 11/30/2016 10:49:01 AM
I think it makes a difference if one eats a lot of saurkraut
 basilisk123
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2016 10:52:10 AM
I heard that if you eat lots of pineapple and stay off of fried foods, it will be really sweet.
 gtomustang
Msg: 321
fried foods on Friday
Posted: 11/30/2016 2:44:22 PM
we can't just tell the lucky lady its part of the Paleo diet?

the problem with sauerkraut is she makes ja ja ja ja ja sounds.

That's interesting about the pineapple. I wonder, if I eat a lot of bananas, will it taste bigger?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 322
fried foods on Friday
Posted: 11/30/2016 3:05:19 PM
"the problem with sauerkraut is she makes ja ja ja ja ja sounds."

I don't get it
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?