Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eavied
Msg: 51
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows? Page 3 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
yes indeed!

not only do i prefer it, but come on ladies, ya gotta admit, and i send out a warning cause this may be a little graphic, but i think it's a HUGE turn-on to feel the guy cum...

sorry :O
 PLF4YOU
Msg: 52
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?
Posted: 6/15/2009 9:55:18 AM
Spitting is a sign of rejection; swallowing is a sign of acceptance. It is not a sexual issue but an emotional/relationship issue.
 emruld
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/15/2009 9:57:59 AM
spitting isnt rejection! sometimes you just cant swallow..... as one poster mentioned before.. no matter how much you might love the guy.... trying to swallow a thick snot like consistancy is sometimes beyond a person.. men dont have that problem with women...ill always try... but... its not always possible...
 DemonDingleBerry
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/15/2009 10:04:02 AM

What is the big deal if she actually swallows the cum, or spitts it out???

If she swallows then she is proving that she enjoys the experience, or is really accepting of it, and therefore him. It implies or can be interpreted that it's something she wants to do for him, not just something she will do for him.

If she spits then it implies she is simply doing it (the method of getting the cum in the first place) as payment for some social benefit, but really doesn't want to do it. It also implies she is rejecting him...as a person...but sticks around because of everything else he offers to her.
It therefore implies the guy in a way bought her, or even forced her to do something she didn't want to do. And that makes people feel bad. It generally means they are seen as bad. But there are generally things in place to soften the blow. Such as endorphins and the fact they stick around. So it's not an absolute bad feeling. It's just subtle with long term effects.
 Iamsexyone
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/15/2009 12:07:01 PM
I think it has to do with the fact that they feel like, we love and adore them. We are willing to "take" everything they have to offer...

So I say...BRING IT!
 VintageOpal
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/15/2009 6:44:40 PM
Myself, I find it rude to offer a blowjob and then not have the propriety to swallow. Then again, I have a kind of freaky semen fascination.
 GQSunset
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/15/2009 6:51:54 PM
OP spitting it out is a sign of rejection, and gagging on his sperm is a turn off. You don't have to swallow it but for god's sake men have to swallow when they are down there the least that can be done is not act like he pooped in your mouth.
 *~*Karen*~*
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/2/2009 8:00:13 AM
The trick for a woman to swollow without tasting it: deep throat it as he cums-- duh! It's past the taste buds so you don't get much taste and it's deep in your throat, which he is going to love even more! Swollow it as soon as he is finished, and tada-- you have a successful blowjob
 DMVHOMIE83
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/2/2009 12:46:46 PM
DO I REALLY HAVE 2 ANSWER DAT? DAT SH1t IS DA BEST WATCHIN HER DRINK DEM BABIES SHE GOTTA KEEP HER MOUTH WIDE OPEN WEN SHE SWALLOWS AND GURGLE IT 2 I LIK 2 see HER PLAY WIT IT IN HER MOUTH MY BAD PPLS GOT CARRIED AWAY LOL
 boliver
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:03:23 PM

DO I REALLY HAVE 2 ANSWER DAT? DAT SH1t IS DA BEST WATCHIN HER DRINK DEM BABIES SHE GOTTA KEEP HER MOUTH WIDE OPEN WEN SHE SWALLOWS AND GURGLE IT 2 I LIK 2 see HER PLAY WIT IT IN HER MOUTH MY BAD PPLS GOT CARRIED AWAY LOL

Seriously dude, no. You did'nt have to answer that, and I realy wished you hadn't. Now pick up your key board and hit yourself in the head repeatedly.
 whytwater
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:11:37 PM

deep throat it as he cums-- duh! It's past the taste buds so you don't get much taste and it's deep in your throat, which he is going to love even more! Swollow it as soon as he is finished, and tada-- you have a successful blowjob

Hmmm, cannot refute your definition of success, cuz my heart, and other parts, would not be entirely lined up with an argument, but, . . . . there are those among us who feel that your saving what you have so rightly, delightfully and sweetly earned, owning it, but sharing the profits with a kiss, a deep one, is probably the perfect "job". jmho
 ICQRUCKING2
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:14:54 PM
I dont know...I eat out in public on a regular basis and see dozens of women dining and swallowing all around me and I dont feel turned on in the slightest??
 qteepi
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:34:33 PM
Wasn't going to chime in but had to after BOLIVER's remark. LMAO!
 867love
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/2/2009 1:55:48 PM
ya know i could try to explain it, however it would be confusing and would take a long time to tell etc. etc. etc.
here, maybe i should just show you

milklover
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/2/2009 2:58:01 PM
this
"I think it is probably a subconcious way of feeling she loves you"

and this
"cause spitting is a boner killer"

and this
"as I say for many women it is forbiden territory so when you find some one who does its like wow that was great ,even if a woman who does not swallow is better at performing felatio the act of swallowing is what stands out I guess at that point it is a pleasure response memory."

and this
"well it feels differant..when it happend to me i felt like my eyeballs crossed and i was looking myself in the eye.. plus no clean up!"

I've been with someone who swallows and was excited by it. She also loved cumshots and watching it shoot onto her face and in her mouth from a few inches away. I can't describe why, but it's just one of the most erotic and sexy things in the world to be with this type of woman. Not to mention, if the woman gets off like that(some even 'squirt') i keep going, and so it only seems fair. I have to say though that it doesn't quite feel the same if she isn't actually into it or doesn't enjoy it as part of the fun.
 Transitguy
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/2/2009 3:03:54 PM
Are you kidding? That's the best part...even better is if I can cum on her face and she swallows the rest...but by all means, keep sucking! lol
 bustylatinaniece2000
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/2/2009 3:05:31 PM
i dont know why guys love it but so do i. really i like both there both hot to me
 DMVHOMIE83
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/2/2009 7:40:10 PM
4 WHOEVA DAT RESPONDED 2 MY POST! PUMP UR BREAKS U DONT KNOW ME LIK DAT
 DMVHOMIE83
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/2/2009 7:41:46 PM
BUSTYLATINA U LUK BAD AS SH1t U NEED 2 GET AT ME ASAP MMM!
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/6/2009 9:01:14 PM
Why, in 2009, is still a question being asked? I think it's this lack of understanding what guys like that will forever lead to cheating. And yes, the same applies to the lack of understanding what females like.

True, not everyone has the same likes and dislikes, but jeez, ladies - swallow your man every time and you've completely lessened the chances of him looking for another sexual partner. Keep coming up with excuses and you've increased the chances.

"Oh, but if he's looking just because I'm not swallowing, then he's a jerk."

Repeat after me...
How nice a person is has nothing to do with sexual desires.

Love doesn't equal sex. Really. Maybe I should write a book.

Page 1: Suck his c@¬Ęk.
Page 2: Swallow
Page 3: He didn't like it? He's retarded. Get new guy.

Done.
 jendoelynn
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/6/2009 10:25:00 PM
I also love to make my man smile! Not much better than the smile he gets when the job is completed!
 widowsdesire
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/6/2009 10:57:20 PM

swallow your man every time and you've completely lessened the chances of him looking for another sexual partner.

To hear this from a man should make a woman listen.

The reality is, fear of swallowing most likely would make a woman think of stopping as soon as possible, as soon as the first drop of precum. This way she stops stimulating his penis right at a time when she should be stepping up her game increasing the suction so she can suck her man dry.

The taste of semen is going to be in your mouth anyway, whether you spit or swallow.
The reality is, if you swallow you get it out of your mouth quicker than if you look for somewhere to spit.

I am no fan of the taste of semen. I do have great affection for my lover, however, and this several seconds of having a bad taste in my mouth is well worth the pleasure it provides my man. Rather than spit, I suggest you have something to drink ready at bedside so you can take a drink and get the taste out of your mouth as soon as you can after swallowing.

I will not give a blow job to a man unless I am in a committed relationship with him.
This is one thing you do for your significant other just because. If he already has positive feelings and attraction towards you, it will just make him love you all the more.
 Katastrophea
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2009 2:45:00 AM
I honestly think that guys like it because there is no consequence, really. It's in a tight, warm place, something hot and wet is sucking at it, and BAM, no second guessing if you should have worn a condom or not. o.O

Bjs are personally no big deal for me, so I guess I just don't mind it, but I have friends who just don't like the taste, the feel, etc.
 Emmy**
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/7/2009 4:33:40 AM
I don't know why guys love it but personal I enjoy it not only the feel, taste and sensation of his c*ck enlarging as his cum builds up then it shooting into my mouth and down my throat.

If he doesn't taste all that great I slide his c*ck deeper into my throat and let him shoot his load straight down...so that way I don't taste it but still get the feeling of it...

But if he tastes great then I take only his head into my mouth and suck while flicking my tongue over him, till his c*ck stops pulsing and filling my mouth with his hot cum, then I swallow while he's still in my mouth.
 daydreamer57
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/7/2009 5:24:34 AM
Personal preference....my ex always spit...never bothered me....dated a woman that loved to swallow and claimed I tasted good....go figure...lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?