Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 77
view profile
History
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows? Page 4 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
I like a woman to swallow because it's a pain to find a spitoon that goes with my bedroom decor...
 onekelly52
Msg: 78
but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?
Posted: 7/7/2009 9:28:38 PM
i find it to be offensive and degrading to be honest.
 Eric1086
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2009 9:39:12 PM
The one blowjob I've had where the girl actually swallowed was the most amazing experience of my life. As I came she continued sucking and it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. The fact that she swallowed it just multiplied my level of arousal.

To sum up: swallowing is a huge turn-on, but the choice is up to the woman. As long as I cum, I don't really care THAT much either way, but I would think swallowing it would be easier than running to the other room to spit it out.
 *Respited*Heart*
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/8/2009 12:12:41 AM
For some men, it's about being completely accepted.
 DocElffington
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 1:24:35 AM
Eh, I could care less, either way.
 abelian
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/8/2009 2:02:05 PM
i find it to be offensive and degrading to be honest.

What would you think if a guy told you he found it offensive and degrading to perform oral sex on you if you got wet? I would not be interested in dating someone who found bodily fluids offensive and degrading. I believe such a person is totally lacking in sensuality.

SmellOfPoop
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:24:23 PM

What would you think if a guy told you he found it offensive and degrading to perform oral sex on you if you got wet? I would not be interested in dating someone who found bodily fluids offensive and degrading. I believe such a person is totally lacking in sensuality.

I think that's a great point, but generally you'll find double standards from these women. They claim men are selfish to want it and will also claim men are selfish not to give oral sex to these same women. Gotta love that. lol

My second favorite is from the women who say, "Well, girl fluids are different than boy fluids." Nothing like having sex with a "2 year old" sexual mentality.

Little girls need not apply. Bye!
 The Itch
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/8/2009 9:49:22 PM
Easy question to answer. After she's done gobbling the goop, the dude's helmet becomes extremely sensitve. Her continued process of sucking simply builds the intensity and pleasure for him.

Ladies...when the dude has to push your head away from his wang, you did a great job, give yourself a hand! The extra bonus for the chicks is if she happens to notice the bedsheets up his ass from his ass cheeks clenching so strong trying to hang on from popping from the great job she was doing.

Although this has never been a necessity in determining whether or not to date a chick long term, I've always given advanced notice before blasting off into my partners throat out of respect for her.....she may not feel like getting her voice box marinated by my meat tenderizer on this particular time.

More truth spilled out by.....

The GM,
...Le Itch
 Celtic Heart
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 11:15:24 PM
Been there, done that, got a lousy T-shirt, lol. My ex was the same...loved to receive, but supposedly, a gag reflex prevented her from responding in kind. Didn't prevent her from swallowing bananas damn near whole though, lmao!

Bottom line is it's a two way street...as is likely the case for most men, I love it when my partner is willing to swallow but it's certainly not mandatory. If she's willing to respond in kind, that's the main thing right ?

But then again, didn't our Mother's teach us that spitting isn't polite, lol ?
 eshields
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/12/2009 6:21:52 PM
For me, it makes me feel like she would do anything for me. I really dont care if she spits it out, its the fact that she did it long enough to make me cum. Guys are visual, seeing a girl swallow you is freaking hot!!!
 airconditioninthesummer
Msg: 87
Posted: 7/12/2009 6:38:27 PM

why does the sun rise from the east and sets in the west? why do we have four seasons? it's just the way it is.
 ketch
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/12/2009 10:22:52 PM
How would you feel if he spit out after servicing your with his tongue? Honestly.

To a man, swallowing is acceptance of him and his pleasure. If you spit him, you denigrate him, no matter what he says. You are spitting out a part of him.

I don't think this is a fundamental different between the difference between the sexes. I think it is a fundamental perception by women that they can pick and choose.

I knew a woman who told me a story. Her boyfriend wanted a blowjob. He told her that if she wouldn't do it, that some other woman would. She didn't believe him and he found another woman. It's a sad story but it is true.

Fortunately, I've found a woman who loves that taste. And I love the consequences.

Ketch
 totoman
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/13/2009 1:32:34 AM
I absolutely love it when my girl does it. Why? Because the most primal instinct for a male is to ejaculate in a warm, hot, wet place. Think about it. A woman's mouth is acting as a surrogate vagina... only it can do some amazing things her vagina can't. My ejaculate isn't destined for the air, tissue, or some shower drain but instead targeted to be deposited inside her body. This is simply biological. Now because oral sex is a very giving exercise, of course a woman has a choice to do what she wishes during ejaculation and heck yes I'd be quite happy if she didn't. But in my opinion, it elevates the sexual experience. It does tell me that my gal is into me so much that she wants to please me to the fullest. I also agree it's an acceptance thing as well. If a woman is willing to swallow my come, then I feel she accepts me totally. It says I want you and lust for you and I want you inside me... so much so that I will eat you. I can't think of a greater turn on.

Having said all that, I do not consider this an expectation at all. I totally get why some gals don't want to do it and I respect that. But the question originally posted is why do some men feel it's so important? I'm simply saying that for me it definitely raises the bar of the experience. As with all things sexual, to each their own. But for me, a gal that ingests me is extra special and physically, subconsciously, and sexually I am completely satisfied. The only thing hotter is when I get to return the favor to her to show her my love and appreciation.
 S.McGee
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/13/2009 2:10:38 AM
I think it is because that is such a physically intimate, body-fluid swapping/accepting gesture/experience that it is like a way of bonding with someone, like a blood brother by slicing palms or wrists then binding for a moment. It is like the woman is a succubus or psychic vampire, sucking the life force from a man; but also like the ultimate gesture showing that a woman accepts and embraces your love, essence, and individual energy....
Spitfire McGee
 S.McGee
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/13/2009 2:13:04 AM
He is onto my idea, but only grasping it on the physical plane of existence...overlooking the spiritual connection cum-guzzling entails... (But we are in agreement for I love it also!)
S.McGee
 Studioguy29
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/13/2009 3:08:16 AM
It's an ego thing. It's like "Oh yeah, baby.. swallow my man juice!"

But.. it's really not all that important to me. If she's not going to swallow then she better let me blow it on her tits then! lol
 Crunchy Tacos
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/13/2009 4:53:04 AM
It's personal preference. Some are into that and some are not. Personally I don't have a problem with swallowing if there's a common ground. Now to demand it and I'll not be as willing and will in fact have them swallow their own.
 gourmetchef2009
Msg: 94
Posted: 7/13/2009 4:59:49 AM
not swallowing is a deal-breaker...case closed...everybody in their life has had to do something that they didnt exactly enjoy or were thrilled about..but you 'do it' cause it makes the other person feel good.Its called being 'unselfish'.
 whytwater
Msg: 95
Posted: 7/13/2009 5:26:33 AM

I don't have a problem with swallowing if there's a common ground. Now to demand it and I'll not be as willing and will in fact have them swallow their own.

There are all kinds of ways for a couple to connect, and sex, one of the more powerful and graphic ways to bond, is best when it is alot about connecting (mental hook-ups). Most men are driven to put**** and especially semen, inside a woman. Swallowing his cum serves that primal need, in a spicy kinda way. Telling him, in his ear, and with legs locked around his waist, that you want him to stay inside (the "common ground of genitals", after he cums is another way to solidify the connections, so he knows that, not only did she enjoy his orgasm, but she wants to prolong the contact, and maintain the common ground thing. If you "ewwww" about it, or react with disgust, k, yeah, you're being a girl, but you forego a connecting opportunity(s) with him (and he will take note, no matter how many times he says it doesn't matter). There are lots of better ways to be a girl- "ewww" at rodents, worms or insects, not his seminal essence.

Now to demand it and I'll not be as willing and will in fact have them swallow their own.

Demands and ultimatums rarely sell well. Certainly not with me. But sharing his semen, from your mouth to his, as punishment? Hehehe. Throw me in that briar patch, Babe.
 NatashaAlex88
Msg: 96
Posted: 7/13/2009 10:34:10 AM
this thread is cracking me up...
 j0e0717
Msg: 97
Posted: 7/13/2009 12:55:04 PM
It's the surest way to know if the girl really loves you
 TruthinessIncorporate
Msg: 98
Posted: 7/13/2009 1:18:15 PM
It's gods way..yet AGAIN... of showing us that woman..are MUCH better at cleaning up, then men...

Knowing this, why wouldn't I let her swallow me...and after it's over, she can run along into the ktchen and fix me a sandwhich, which of course as we all know, womans feet are smaller to let them get closer to the counter...

God...the ultimate player!

Truth, send your hate mail to plentyoffish@lightenup/gov.org/com-TruthinessInc
 bustylatinaniece2000
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/13/2009 4:50:53 PM
well most guys ive been with like both. they love how i look when they get it all over my face n chest but they also love how it feels when i do it. its fun to me.
 Joeld49
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2009 7:41:01 PM
A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink. They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female "let’s swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore." At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him. "Look", she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

sglwhtmale
Msg: 101
Posted: 7/14/2009 3:02:48 PM
All the women that said they don't have a problem with swallowing seem to have alot of people on their "favorites" list,go figure!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > but WHY do guys love it when a girl swallows?